Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 03:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video of the dollar crashing and the bitcoin rollercoaster  (Read 81 times)
Folio (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:45:18 AM

I saw a video/gif a few months ago. There is a graph of the dollar losing spending power, the dollar is represented by a bomb riding a roller coaster, when the price falls it becomes bitcoin which then rides the roller coaster upwards this time.

I have looked for it left and right but I couldn't find it.
Do you have it?
josephsonand

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:44:37 AM

I have seen a similar gif, but only about bitcoin. It is constantly posted on the Bitcoin subreddit when there are sharp price spikes.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:59:12 AM

GIF also can be bought electronically with Bitcoin during this regard it's an equivalent because the conventional dollar euro yen and our money These also are traded digitally However what distinguishes Bitcoin from all the opposite conventional currencies we all know is that it's decentralized. No single entity controls the Bitcoin network It makes some people comfortable Because no big bank can control these people's money the dollar is represented by a bomb on a roller coaster.

Folio (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:36:10 AM

I have seen a similar gif, but only about bitcoin. It is constantly posted on the Bitcoin subreddit when there are sharp price spikes.

Do you have the link of it perhaps?
josephsonand

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 07:20:15 AM

Do you have the link of it perhaps?
[/quote]
Here you are.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/chbx9d/quick_upvote_this_to_confuse_everyone_into/
Folio (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:27:26 AM

I'm not talking about his one, there is a graph of the spending power of the dollar like this

and there is a bomb riding it, when the graph hits the bottom, the bomb explodes and it transforms into a bitcoin coin riding the roller coaster.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: