Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Interviews] with Bitcointalk members  (Read 29911 times)
Compromise me

Activity: 420
Merit: 297

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 10:59:53 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2023, 02:02:17 PM by Compromise me
Merited by Unknown Op (3), JayJuanGee (1), DdmrDdmr (1), zasad@ (1), salad daging (1), shahzadafzal (1)

Thank you @zasad for giving me the opportunity  and chance to be interviewed.

1. When and why did you become interested in cryptocurrencies?
Why
Cryptocurrency is a decentralized system meaning it is not controlled by any governmental or financial institution and therefore it is not subject to government regulations or taxation. This aspect of cryptocurrency piqued my interest because I was previously involved in stock market trading. Still I later transitioned to cryptocurrency.
When
I have been working in the field of cryptocurrency for over two years now. When I started working with cryptocurrency I didn't have information from Bitcoin talk but I already had trading skills that I acquired before entering the cryptocurrency market. I conducted trading on various coins within the cryptocurrency space.

2. When and why did you buy your first bitcoin?
Why
Bitcoin is a digital asset that exists outside of traditional financial markets. It was essential for me to enhance my technical knowledge and gain a deeper understanding of volatility and risk management. By investing in Bitcoin I gained a significant amount of information about the world of cryptocurrency.
When
When I first invested in Bitcoin its price was fluctuating around $15,000 to $16,000. At that time I decided to make a long-term investment which turned out to be incredibly fortunate for me. It was truly a stroke of good luck as I earned substantial profits during that period.

3. How did you get on the forum?
It has been around 1.5 years since I joined the Bitcoin forum and I have diligently analyzed its rules and operations. When I first arrived on the forum I had no knowledge about it whatsoever. I was seeking information about a project specifically about working on bounties within the Quarashi network. I observed that many projects were utilizing bounty programs but I lacked the necessary information regarding how they worked.

4.1. How do you consider whether 2-3 years of experience in cryptocurrency is enough to successfully invest or does an investor need to receive special education?
All of this depends on your skills in quickly observing things and the need to acquire knowledge about the work before actually doing it. In the case of investment and trading having a logical understanding of technical and fundamental analysis is necessary because it forms the basis of data points. Stress exists in investment and trading it's not just stress but also mental health issues that arise from our ignorance. We are often afraid of taking risks which is why we experience stress. If we engage in trading and investment with excessive emotional involvement whether it's in cryptocurrency or the stock market our intelligence will decrease. Moreover 80% of it is a mind game and only 20% is skill. That's why technical analysis helps in controlling and reducing our emotional reactions providing us with significant assistance. Additionally, another reason we experience stress is that we rely too much on investment and trading calls and tips which are often incorrect.

4.2. What prevents mass adoption of cryptocurrencies?
There are many factors, such as regulatory policies and legal uncertainty that prevent the adoption of cryptocurrencies. The absence of a regulatory framework specific to cryptocurrencies hinders their acceptance by governments and authorities.

4.4. Are you using the Lightning network? If yes, for what purposes?
Not yet

4.5. Which secure cryptocurrency wallets are you currently using?
Mostly I use  trust wallet because easy to use and full secure and safe.

5. What do you think of the current Merit system and signature campaigns?  Do they harm the forum?
Everyone knows that nothing is achieved without hard work and effort and I am very excited that there are strict rules in the Bitcoin forum. Whoever does their best in this forum will earn merits and knowledge.

6. The most useful forum topic? Most helpful users?
1: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion
2: Local Thread (Pakistan)
3: 6. The most useful forum topic? Most helpful users?

Most helpful user
@shahzadafzal
@irfan_pak10
@Hamza2424
@Faisal2202
@JayJuanGee
@Ratimov
@Hhampuz

7. 3 things you would implement on the forum?
In my opinion it should be mandatory to enable 2FA on this forum in order to ensure complete account security. Apart from that there are many other excellent features available on this forum.

8. Do you trade on exchanges or invest in projects?
I always choice trading

9. Tell a story about your big profit or big loss?
Profit
I had the highest profit when I invested in Bitcoin, when its price was around $16,000 to $18,000. I made a long-term investment, which resulted in a substantial profit for me. It was a great experience.
loss
The biggest loss occurred when I invested in the Quarashi network because they changed their contact address, causing the price to drop significantly. The price of Quarashi network has remained low since then and continues to decline.

11. Is your anonymity a vital necessity or precaution?
No

12. The last cryptocurrency book you read?
I haven't read any cryptocurrency books yet. But now, I want to read a cryptocurrency book that my senior recommended to me called "Mastering Bitcoin."

13. Advise 3 cryptocurrencies/tokens for investment in the next 1-2 years?
Bitcoin
Bitcoin
Bitcoin

14. How much will Bitcoin cost at the end of 2023?
I'm hoping to see it in the range of 40.65k
It was predicted during the Halving event that Bitcoin would reach $100000 but it only reached $65,000. Still there is hope that it may reach $100000 during the next Halving.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakanwa

Activity: 490
Merit: 132

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 07:07:57 PM
Merited by The Cryptovator (11), borovichok (5), Mr.suevie (5), Y3shot (4), Nwada001 (3), Asiska02 (2), Lida93 (2), Dr.Bitcoin_Strange (2), rachael9385 (2), DdmrDdmr (1), zasad@ (1), Bananington (1)

Thank you sir for interviewing  me and I'm glad to answer to these questions and I hope this also brings me out.

1. When and why did you become interested in cryptocurrencies
I became really interested  in cryptocurrency late last year after reading alot about it on Facebook and YouTube and I was a guest on the forum for over a year before becoming a member
When
And I finally  made my first post around December 2022 which was when I paid off for the proxy ban after my first bitcoin  purchase but I was a guest after registering  for a year and was restricted  to post because of the proxy ban.

I bought my first bitcoin  because I needed to buy for my proxy ban and though I paid in cash to a neighbor  who helped paid off the ban because the ban fee was very little as at then.

From a neighbor  who introduced  me because I wanted  some form of financial freedom and wanted to make some money from the internet and it made me realized that the industry  is amazing  and has alot of opportunities.

4.1. How do you consider whether 2-3 years of experience in cryptocurrency is enough to successfully invest or does an investor need to receive special education?

I wouldn't have to say that I'm really good but I think I've gathered  enough knowledge  to know what I'm doing in the industry  and I'm barely 1 year officially in the industry and by this, 2-3 years is enough for anyone to know what he or she is doing in the industry.
So i don't think any special education is needed.

i. Government restrictions policies has been the key hindrance to mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
ii. Poor network signal / internet services
iii. Poor awareness campaigns.

4.3. What is the situation with cryptocurrencies in your country? Are there any problems when exchanging for fiat? Which city or place in your country is best suited for cryptocurrency holders?
Well I don't think the country has any major issues with cryptocurrencies holders except from some lawless security officers who would want to extort from these investors.

No major problem exchanging  for fiat since there is the P2P  exchanges.

I think the country's capital has one of the most holders as well as some major cities but you never can tell since there isn't any actual survey for that.

I don't use the Lightning network  myself but I've helped a friend make transaction using the Lightning  network and it was great and really fast.

I use luno more than once but I heard their rates aren't good and I also used Patricia  too.

5. What do you think of the current Merit system and signature campaigns?  Do they harm the forum?
I haven't  been part of any signature campaign yet but I think the merit  system  also helps to make users make meaningful  contributions to the forum.

I really do find most of the topics interesting  and since I don't visit all boards, I think I might be missing some interesting  topics.
Most helpful users?
@fillippone
@Sceptical Chymist
@Royse777
@Welsh
And a whole lot of them.

I think it should  be possible to make accounts of deceased transferable and on serious  watch rather than just let an account that has taken so much effort to grow just get abandoned when the deceased maybe have some responsible direct family who can run the account as well.

I don't have enough for investment now so I focus  on survival  now but when the money comes,  definitely  I'm hodling more of bitcoin.

No big profits or loss for now but i pray for more profits over losses.

10. What do you think about the DEFI ecosystem?
I haven't  paid deep attention  to some terminology in the field  but I understand  that people would say that I haven't  done my research and I wouldn't argue with that but I'm taking things easy.

There is nothing i'm taking precautions  against and I don't see it as a necessity  especially  for now until  the need arises.

I've  read a deriv e-book and It was more about trading and I had fun since it talked about cryptocurrencies  as well.

I'm not a fan of altcoins so i would advise people to stick to bitcoin (not a financial advise)

I'm  not a technical  or financial analyst  but I'm  hoping it crosses $35k without much exaggerations

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 546
Merit: 418

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 04:33:07 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (6), Dunamisx (3), Zlantann (2), zasad@ (1), Amphenomenon (1)

Thanks for letting me be part of this interview Mr Zasad.

That was last year ending, well it was because of a friend of mine who introduced me to Bitcointalk.

I haven't yet can't just come here and start pouring out lies, but let's see how the prize of Bitcoin will be from now till middle of this month.

Well, I have no idea this Forum exist, not until a friend of mine came and start telling about this Forum, with so much lectures I found myself here.

I haven't gotten any yet so I can't say much, as you know, you can't give what you don't have. For someone who has already been there, I still think you can still add more knowledge to the one you have as an investor.

Lack of understanding around the technology and many people don't know how crypto works and how they can benefit from it. Also lack of tangible assets backing crypto and the risk of revealing personal data during cyberattack.

4.3. What is the situation with cryptocurrencies in your country? Are there any problems when exchanging for fiat? Which city or place in your country is best suited for cryptocurrency holders?

I can't say there's any problem while exchanging fiat or whatsoever.

Nope...

Trust wallet

5. What do you think of the current Merit system and signature campaigns?  Do they harm the forum?

Talking about the merit system, I think is ok to me and the signature campaign is something that's like a motivation to many users here if not all, without the campaign I don't think users would be creating posts, commenting and many more, so to me is great. Sign campaign has never caused any harm to this Forum instead it makes users to put more effort in what they do.

Talking about useful topics to me I see all created topics in this forum as useful because if a topic is created and it has no comments or replies then that topic isn't useful as the case maybe, if you check out 98% of created topics have comments replies and all that then the remaining 2% don't, so I'd say all topics here are useful and important. Kudos to all users who make out time to create topics in this Forum.

Helpful users;
@Sceptical Chymist
@CryptopreneurBrainBoss
@Lovesmayfamilis
@Zlantann
@Zilion
@Majestic-milf

I think I'd on this. Still new here (no matter rank) and I can't say anything yet.

None for now...

None...

Huh

I'll let this one pass???

Many people here would mention so many books but to be sincere I haven't read any yet.😁

Ever since I was introduced to Bitcoin I can't advise anybody to go outside Bitcoin.
Bitcoin it is...

I'm expecting $45+ that's my wish for it, before November.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Amphenomenon

Activity: 504
Merit: 326

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 03:03:53 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2023, 04:44:19 PM by Amphenomenon
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Trust wallet
Trust wallet is no way safe and their user usually face issues of high gas fee (reasons because, users can't set their own gas fee. Its more likely that you use mobile wallets (guess that because you use trustwallet), but you can use Mycelium, bluewallet, mobile Electrum and others. Here is a Thread to get to know better Use a good online noncustodial wallet

Many people here would mention so many books but to be sincere I haven't read any yet.😁
Am currently reading my first book about bitcoin (Mastering bitcoin), here is a link if you are interested https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Majestic-milf

Activity: 784
Merit: 589

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 04:09:23 PM
Merited by Zlantann (2), Amphenomenon (1)

You shouldn't be lying just simply because you want to be recognised or rank up, just as one can lie to rank up one's reputation can be also become sully when caught (Nobody loves being lied to)
And you were able to tell she was lying by what means? You should present proof backing your claim so we can all see that  the user is just a clout chaser as you put it else I might have to tag it as a nonsensical and baseless accusation on your end and if I'm not mistaken, you are defaming someone.
 From my standpoint, it's looking like you are the one looking for recognition and a few merits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Amphenomenon

Activity: 504
Merit: 326

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 04:55:10 PM

And you were able to tell she was lying by what means? You should present proof backing your claim so we can all see that  the user is just a clout chaser as you put it else I might have to tag it as a nonsensical and baseless accusation on your end and if I'm not mistaken, you are defaming someone.
 From my standpoint, it's looking like you are the one looking for recognition and a few merits.
Sorry @Sexylizzy2813, Thanks for this @Majestic-milf, I misread that part so sorry @Sexylizzy2813, deserve all the criticism though

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 546
Merit: 418

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 05:13:27 PM

Sorry @Sexylizzy2813, Thanks for this @Majestic-milf, I misread that part so sorry @Sexylizzy2813, deserve all the criticism though

I'm just surprised when I saw what you said, it really got me worried that I started reading all my answers all over again to check if I messed up somewhere...
But is fine at least we're on the same page.
No hard feelings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Majestic-milf

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 02:15:44 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2023, 07:59:26 PM by Majestic-milf
Merited by Pablo-wood (3), Die_empty (2), zasad@ (1), Fiatless (1)

Thanks for the opportunity to be involved in this interview @zasad

A. I've not really taken any interest in them yet.

A. Uh, I've not gotten around to buying it yet but hope that I'd just drop this mild case of FUD and purchase later in the future.

A. I was introduced by a friend. Was a strong doubting Thomas so I just came to quench my curiosity.

A. Personally, I don't think a special education is needed. Experience is preferable, because with experience, you must have learned some valuable lessons they you'd not want to repeat and also settled within yourself to take whatever thing that comes because it's a risky business. And from what I've learned here, it's best to trade with what you can afford to part with.

4.2.What prevents mass adoption of cryptocurrencies?
A.  Some people find it difficult to adjust or adapt to change and instead prefer doing things the traditional way. Things I feel hampers mass adoption are;
 - religious beliefs
 - strident rules placed by the government of the day against it.

A. It's a bit of a balanced equation. Although the government is not fully in support, they aren't kicking against it, either.

A. Nope.

A. Trustwallet.

5. What do you think of the current Merit system and signature campaigns?  Do they harm the forum?
A. Sincerely, I think the merit system is a good thing and I see it as wages for a job well done. The signature campaign is very necessary because truth be told, it was one the things that somehow creates traffic and sets it apart from other platforms. Without these sig campaigns, I doubt most people, myself included, would bother to put in much effort to participate here.

A. Every topic for me is useful.
@Philipma
@Sceptical Chymist
@Zilon
@CryptoPrenuerBrainboss

A. I guess there's basically nothing to be done but if I had my way, I'd limit the way newbies are being blasted by some senior members when they ask questions that may not seem intelligent enough.

A. No. Not gotten the mind to 😁

A. A huge loss. I'd rather not share.

A. I think it's a good thing as it is not bound by any authority that can control or dictate how it's being operated.

A. More of a precaution.

A. That should be "Blockchain Revolution"

A. Uh, I'm looking at just two;
- Bitcoin and
- Ethereum
A. Uh, I'm looking at $40 -45k

15. P.S. (Optional)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10161

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 02:48:05 PM
Merited by Don Pedro Dinero (1)

A. I became fully involved last year but have been hearing about since 2020.

A. Uh, I've not gotten around to buying it yet but hope that I'd just drop this mild case of FUD and purchase later in the future.

Wow.

You sound lost Majestic-milf, and maybe partially we can blame it on zasad@ for the way that he asks such dumbass questions that use the vague and meaningless description of "cryptocurrencies'

In other words, you assert that you are fully involved in cryptocurrencies, but you still have not bought any bitcoin, which likely supports an assertion that you do not know shit about bitcoin.

Yes.. since you are on this forum and you have chosen to answer the various interview questions, we know that you have heard the word... "bitcoin."

Maybe I should not be picking on you Majestic-milf.. because there are quite a few other members of this forum that either know little or nothing about bitcoin, but they also believe that using the term "crypto" is actually saying something sufficiently specific - and perhaps even including the idea of bitcoin within the concept.

Of course, we are still in very early stages of bitcoin's adoption, so likely it will continue to be the case that a lot of normies are going to be able to get into bitcoin at lower prices because there are so many people who believe that they know what bitcoin is, but they don't have any - including yourself, Majestic-milf.

I would suggest that if you are wanting to get into learning about bitcoin, then figure out how to buy it and start to buy it regularly.. of course, $100 per week would be good, even though I realize that some people might not even be able to gather together enough for $10 per week, so you should be starting with as much as you can afford without over doing it, and if you do not have any extra money (which presumably you do, since you are "fully into" shitcoins.. hahahahaha you see what I did there?)....

Anyhow, it is possible to both get the fuck started in terms of buying bitcoin and getting some stake in it, and learning more and more and more about it at the same time.  Once you learn about bitcoin, then you may well be in a better position to understand how shitcoins compare and also how various other macro-assets compare to bitcoin.

Surely, it is going to take quite a bit of time for normies to figure out some of the matters related to bitcoin, and surely members of this forum are likely in an advantageous position to at least have some exposure in terms of learning about bitcoin and potentially being able to act upon their having had learned about bitcoin even if they might start out with some kind of a relatively whimpy approach to bitcoin and perhaps become more aggressive in terms of ensuring their bitcoin exposure as they learn more and more about it.

There are no guarantees in life, even when it comes to bitcoin, but it is quite likely that anyone who spends a decent amount of time learning about bitcoin will figure out some kind of way to make sure that they have price exposure (and then hopefully as time goes along, they will also attempt to figure out ways in which they are going to be able to hold their keys separately and securely.. even though some of the learning curve is not especially easy to accomplish, even for technologically learned people... so there can be some challenges in terms of getting to the stage of holding your own keys.. even though each of us has to start our learning at a place that is relatable and understanding to ourselves and then build upon our own ways of learning - even if some folks go through a shitcoin journey first, which seems crazy to me.. but hey.. if that's what you gotta do in order to learn, then so be it).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Majestic-milf

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 07:56:28 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Zlantann (1)

A. I became fully involved last year but have been hearing about since 2020.

In other words, you assert that you are fully involved in cryptocurrencies, but you still have not bought any bitcoin, which likely supports an assertion that you do not know shit about bitcoin.

Maybe I misunderstood the question. The  best answer to this question is no. I was giving answers to an entirely different question. Thanks for the correction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1500

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 03:30:30 AM

Maybe I misunderstood the question. The  best answer to this question is no. I was giving answers to an entirely different question. Thanks for the correction.

What I understood was that Majestic-milf was answering the question of whether he had bought his first whole bitcoin, like a hundred million satoshis, not whether he had bought any bitcoin at all.

On the other hand, I seem to remember that he has participated in signature campaigns, so he must have earned some.

Although I think JayJuanGee's explanation about buying bitcoin regularly to the best of your ability is very good.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 05:22:06 AM
Merited by Majestic-milf (1)

Maybe I misunderstood the question. The  best answer to this question is no. I was giving answers to an entirely different question. Thanks for the correction.

What I understood was that Majestic-milf was answering the question of whether he had bought his first whole bitcoin, like a hundred million satoshis, not whether he had bought any bitcoin at all.

On the other hand, I seem to remember that he has participated in signature campaigns, so he must have earned some.

Although I think JayJuanGee's explanation about buying bitcoin regularly to the best of your ability is very good.

I think that I likely already explained what I meant in terms of a kind of seeming contradiction between the idea of being "fully involved in crypto" but not having had bought bitcoin (even if some price exposure might be there by earning the bitcoin or other ways to receive it without buying it.

We likely can also take Majestic-milf at her (her right?) word in terms of never buying bitcoin, and I was not trying to beat up upon Mm... even though sometimes it is likely better to both be more clear about the language that we use (and clarify regarding whether we are referring to bitcoin or something else and then if we are referring to something else, maybe to describe what that something else is, because there really is no such thing as "investing into crypto".. it really does not mean much of anything to say something like that.. it is vague and it is also lacking in specificity regarding the most important of the crypto which is bitcoin... even if some shitcoiners might disagree in regards to bitcoin being the most important and that all shitcoins only exist because of  the existence of bitcoin.

By the way, I do appreciate that this thread and even the way that the questions are framed do not necessarily focus on bitcoin, so surely it is understandable that members might end up being somewhat sloppy in their language in regards to whether they are investing in bitcoin or some other digital assets that they vaguely refer to as "crypto," and I probably would not even say anything if the language was a bit more clear because ultimately each of us has a right to invest in whatever s/he wants, even if the investment ideas and the approach seem to be quite dumb... and so surely a lot of members disagree with my own opinion regarding the need (or the better practice) to learn bitcoin first.. and they have rights to disagree and I will likely argue back, to the extent that I might feel that any points might need to be made or clarified..... or the extent to which I feel that I have time to spout out some of my random rants in the direction of 'bitcoin first oriented" dogma.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Majestic-milf

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 10:36:47 AM

We likely can also take Majestic-milf at her (her right?) word in terms of never buying bitcoin, and I was not trying to beat up upon Mm... even though sometimes it is likely better to both be more clear about the language that we use (and clarify regarding whether we are referring to bitcoin or something else
Thanks for that keen observation. It's important to always be clear in our words to avoid been misunderstood.
Heh, @ Don Pedro Dinero mistook my identity. I'm a lass, sir ☺️☺️☺️

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zasad@ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 11:37:08 AM

I agree with Majestic-milf that it's probably not worth buying bitcoin now because there should be a new strong FUD. The situation on the market does not look like the bottom of the market and it is still early to move high up the price of bitcoin. But it is interesting to read the opinion of members of the forum who do not show their interest in cryptocurrencies for long.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 01:32:51 PM

I agree with Majestic-milf that it's probably not worth buying bitcoin now because there should be a new strong FUD. The situation on the market does not look like the bottom of the market and it is still early to move high up the price of bitcoin. But it is interesting to read the opinion of members of the forum who do not show their interest in cryptocurrencies for long.

If you know about bitcoin, then you would realize that if you do not have much of any, such as being a low coiner or a no coiner, then it is always a good idea to get some bitcoin as soon as possible.... which includes figuring out a plan in regards to how much BTC that you are going to want to have in your investment portfolio which should not be none... as far  as shitcoins, such as your reference to cryptocurrencies, there is no need to get any of that... so staying on zero may well be a good idea when it comes to crypto.

Since sometime after March 2020, I had been recommending that newbies to bitcoin start out somewhere in the ballpark of a 1% to a 25% allocation of their investment portfolio into bitcoin, prior to March 2020, my recommended starting target investment/allocation range was 1% to 10%.

Accordingly, the actual target number will depend on the person, and each person should be trying to figure out specifics of his/her own investment plan(s) including whether or not to go outside of what I am suggesting to be a beginning starting range to be considering for the bitcoin portion of the allocation.

Another thing is that hardly anyone even has any kinds of savings or investment plan (maybe some people own property or they have a 401k, which is better than nothing but still may well be inadequate), so frequently they need to work on getting their shit together and perhaps put themselves into a situation that they have some discretionary income in order that they are able to invest... no one can really tell anyone exactly how to get their shit together sufficiently enough in order that when they are investing into bitcoin with a portion of their income (also perhaps starting out somewhere between 1% and 25%), but then maybe they will not be able to invest $100 per week, and they might have to start at some lower amount such as $10 per week, and sometimes even $10 per week might be difficult for some folks,

....but still it seems best to get started (in terms of getting some kind of a bitcoin stake) even if the amounts might be small in the beginning.. and then figuring out the details as you go.. including improving your understanding of each of the following individual considerations, which would be your cashflow, how much bitcoin you have already accumulated, your other investments (including cash reserves), your view of bitcoin as compared with other investments, timeline, risk tolerance, and your time, skills, goals (investment/lifestyle targets) and your abilities to strategize, plan, research and learn along the way including tweaking strategies from time to time to consider trading, reallocating, use of leverage and/or financial instruments.

In the end, each person is responsible for themselves, including if they get their shit together, and including whether or not they get off zero in regards to their bitcoin investment and including whether or not they get distracted into gambling mindset, such as failing/refusing to understand the difference between bitcoin and shitcoins and buying shitcoins rather than bitcoin.  Each person has the right to do what they like, including having fun staying poor (and maybe I am being a bit snarky with that statement, because one aspect of investing should provide options, including having an option to preserve and build wealth, even if the amounts might NOT be enough to cause a person to transition into richie status).

Cuenta Alternativa

Activity: 182
Merit: 66

Don Pedro Dinero alt account

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 02:13:50 PM

I agree with Majestic-milf that it's probably not worth buying bitcoin now because there should be a new strong FUD. The situation on the market does not look like the bottom of the market and it is still early to move high up the price of bitcoin.

You and Majestic-milf are thinking the opposite of how you should think. Business is done now, by buying cheap. I see you in a couple of years when the price is above $150,000 buying like there is no tomorrow because it looks like the price will continue to go up forever... just before the subsequent crash and the start of the bear market.

But, hey, your money, your decisions.

Since sometime after March 2020, I had been recommending that newbies to bitcoin start out somewhere in the ballpark of a 1% to a 25% allocation of their investment portfolio into bitcoin, prior to March 2020, my recommended starting target investment/allocation range was 1% to 10%.

Surely at that time, March 2020, there were also many who did not want to buy for similar reasons to those expressed by our two colleagues, without realising that when everyone is shitting themselves is the best time to buy, and those who listened to you have at least doubled their investment, something that can be checked using https://dcabtc.com/.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:50:13 AM

I agree with Majestic-milf that it's probably not worth buying bitcoin now because there should be a new strong FUD. The situation on the market does not look like the bottom of the market and it is still early to move high up the price of bitcoin.
You and Majestic-milf are thinking the opposite of how you should think. Business is done now, by buying cheap. I see you in a couple of years when the price is above $150,000 buying like there is no tomorrow because it looks like the price will continue to go up forever... just before the subsequent crash and the start of the bear market.

But, hey, your money, your decisions.
Surely at that time, March 2020, there were also many who did not want to buy for similar reasons to those expressed by our two colleagues, without realising that when everyone is shitting themselves is the best time to buy, and those who listened to you have at least doubled their investment, something that can be checked using https://dcabtc.com/.

I consider that I am trying to be practical with people in term of describing a need to get off of zero, and I thought that expanding my recommendation range from the smaller 1% to 10% range and up to the 1% to 25% range was to suggest that events from March 2020 tended to establish that bitcoin's investment thesis had gotten stronger.... yet at the same time, many of us longer term bitcoiners likely realize that the asymmetric (to the upside) nature of bitcoin, as a bet, likely also justifies that if it's upward asymmetrically ends up playing out, then we still would NOT have had to have invested very much and still be able to have very good odds of profiting stupendously, even with relatively small and conservative investments (which also justifies that there really is no need to use leverage in terms of betting upon bitcoin, either).. .

So yeah, there is some tension in my decision to start to recommend higher percentages in terms of aggressivity, and I also started to push more for the idea that $100 per week is better than $10 per week (especially for a lot of decently well off folks), since between 2013 and 2020 - I had largely been suggesting to get off of zero, and $10 per week would be better than nothing.. but then since BTC prices have gone up so much between 2013 and 2020, and the value of the dollar has been going down.. including that it likely would need a lot more dollars to reach fuck you status (merely because all prices, in terms of dollars were going up, too), then it seems better to just try to aim towards investing $100 per week, as opposed to my earlier more whiimpy suggestion of $10 per week.   

zasad@ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 10:10:27 AM

If you know about bitcoin, then you would realize that if you do not have much of any, such as being a low coiner or a no coiner, then it is always a good idea to get some bitcoin as soon as possible.... which includes figuring out a plan in regards to how much BTC that you are going to want to have in your investment portfolio which should not be none... as far  as shitcoins, such as your reference to cryptocurrencies, there is no need to get any of that... so staying on zero may well be a good idea when it comes to crypto.

Accordingly, the actual target number will depend on the person, and each person should be trying to figure out specifics of his/her own investment plan(s) including whether or not to go outside of what I am suggesting to be a beginning starting range to be considering for the bitcoin portion of the allocation.

Another thing is that hardly anyone even has any kinds of savings or investment plan (maybe some people own property or they have a 401k, which is better than nothing but still may well be inadequate), so frequently they need to work on getting their shit together and perhaps put themselves into a situation that they have some discretionary income in order that they are able to invest... no one can really tell anyone exactly how to get their shit together sufficiently enough in order that when they are investing into bitcoin with a portion of their income (also perhaps starting out somewhere between 1% and 25%), but then maybe they will not be able to invest $100 per week, and they might have to start at some lower amount such as $10 per week, and sometimes even $10 per week might be difficult for some folks,

....but still it seems best to get started (in terms of getting some kind of a bitcoin stake) even if the amounts might be small in the beginning.. and then figuring out the details as you go.. including improving your understanding of each of the following individual considerations, which would be your cashflow, how much bitcoin you have already accumulated, your other investments (including cash reserves), your view of bitcoin as compared with other investments, timeline, risk tolerance, and your time, skills, goals (investment/lifestyle targets) and your abilities to strategize, plan, research and learn along the way including tweaking strategies from time to time to consider trading, reallocating, use of leverage and/or financial instruments.

In the end, each person is responsible for themselves, including if they get their shit together, and including whether or not they get off zero in regards to their bitcoin investment and including whether or not they get distracted into gambling mindset, such as failing/refusing to understand the difference between bitcoin and shitcoins and buying shitcoins rather than bitcoin.  Each person has the right to do what they like, including having fun staying poor (and maybe I am being a bit snarky with that statement, because one aspect of investing should provide options, including having an option to preserve and build wealth, even if the amounts might NOT be enough to cause a person to transition into richie status).
Any investor should have bitcoins in their investment portfolio, and I have about 20% now in bitcoins. About 40% are stablecoins to buy other coins, because I am waiting for a new bottom in the cryptocurrency market. But today I do not believe in the price of 150,000 dollars for bitcoin, but I am sure that bitcoin will be worth very cheap. When that will be, I don't know, it depends on the greed of the manipulators in the market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 09:48:58 PM
Merited by fillippone (3), zasad@ (2)

[edited out]
Any investor should have bitcoins in their investment portfolio, and I have about 20% now in bitcoins. About 40% are stablecoins to buy other coins, because I am waiting for a new bottom in the cryptocurrency market. But today I do not believe in the price of 150,000 dollars for bitcoin, but I am sure that bitcoin will be worth very cheap. When that will be, I don't know, it depends on the greed of the manipulators in the market.

Yes, of course, each of us needs to attempt to tailor our investment into bitcoin (if any) to our own situation - and we are both the best person to decide regarding what our allocation is going to be (if any) and how to go about getting to our desired allocation level, if we might not happen to be there yet.

Frequently, I have stated that it could take a person 10 years or so to merely get to something like 1 years worth of income saved up and hopefully allocated to some kind of an investment portfolio, and that would presume if someone were to be able to set aside 10% of their income per year and various factors associated with that - including choosing ways to invest and staying somewhat persistent and not fucking up too much - even though many times a lot of us know that a lot of mistakes can be made along the way in terms of building our investment portfolios - and even many times questioning if we are making progress or if our approach to how we are doing it is a good (and solid one).

There can be ways in which any of us might have some luck in our ability to build our investment portfolio faster than expectations, but sometimes if someone is younger in life they might not even be able to earn very much cash and may also be spending money on self-improvement such as college or vocational training.. and there can be a variety of ways that they might not be able to create a lot of discretionary income that would allow them to invest - but then there might be other circumstances in which some younger person might come into opportunities in which they are able to earn way more than they need to live and to thereby end up being able to save/invest large amounts of their income (such as 30% to 50%) which may also then accelerate their abilities to get to a decently sized investment portfolio and also have greater potential to reach fuck you status (if we might tentatively presume that entry fuck-you status might be getting to an investment portfolio size that might be somewhere in the ballpark of 20x to 30x of a person's expected annual cashflow needs).

Bitcoin does seem to provide for ways in which there are possibilities to accelerate the building of wealth - and of course, none of that wealth building is guaranteed.. and also there still can be quite a few ways to screw up, even if the intention might have had been not to screw up.

Z_MBFM

Activity: 364
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 02:22:58 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2023, 07:17:06 AM by Z_MBFM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Crypto Library (1)

I am a new member but interested in doing the interview because it caught my eye  Smiley

I got interested in Bitcoin in 2017.  Today it is 6 years running accordingly. Now someone can say you are new to this forum.  But you've been talking about Bitcoin since 2017.  In that case I want to say if no one is in this forum, can he not know about Bitcoin? I was a bitcoin trader.  And I loved holding bitcoins.  So I entered Bitcoin in 2017 when Bitcoin started pumping huge and getting people's attention.

I first bought bitcoin in April 2017.  I vividly remember that I sold my old bicycle to buy bitcoins.  Because my bicycle was abandoned then.  And by selling it I was able to buy only $24. And that was my first foray into Bitcoin

I went about 200 km from my town for a business meeting.  And I stayed there for about 1 month and I had a business partner with me.  He informed me about the forum.  And he is also a great member of this forum.  But I will not mention his username

4. How do you consider whether 2-3 years of experience in cryptocurrency is enough to successfully invest or does an investor need to receive special education?
Investment requires first of all willingness to invest and strong morale. Experience only gives the right guide to invest.  But the first thing you need to do before investing is to have complete confidence in where you are thinking of investing.

5. Are you using the Lightning network? If yes, for what purposes?
I haven't used it yet but know about its benefits. Maybe I will use it in the future

6. Which secure cryptocurrency wallets are you currently using?
Electrum wallet, I am satisfied using it

7. What do you think of the current Merit system and signature campaigns?  Do they harm the forum?
Merit system protects the forum from spam and increases the value of the forum and separates the smart users from the junk users in the forum.
Signature Campaigns are helping to promote various projects and give Opportunity the forum members with some income

8. The most useful forum topic? Most helpful users?
Every topic in the forum is very useful.  Each topic has different learning material

Most Useful users  @theymos,  @o_e_l_e_o,  @LoyceV,  @fillippone,  @El duderino_,  @Ratimov,  @DdmrDdmr,  @JayJuanGee, @suchmoon, @nutildah, @dkbit98, @TryNinja, @1miau, @cygan, @Hhampuz, @Rikafip, @icopress, @bitmover,  @yahoo62278, @Welsh, zasad@,  @lovesmayfamilis, @DarkStar_,  @SFR10,  @Royse777,  @joker_josue, @hugeblack,  @ChiBitCTy,  @Foxpup,  @LFC_Bitcoin, @DaveF,  @Lutpin,  @jayce,  @The Sceptical Chymist,  @OmegaStarScream,  @mprep,  @EFS,  @JollyGood  (There are a few others whose names I have missed)  on my local board Most useful user is - Little Mouse, Crypto Library & Learn Bitcoin

9. Most Helpful Users:
Most of the users from my most useful users list are most helpful users and I have not mentioned them separately.

10.  things you would implement on the forum?
Strict monitoring of account buying and selling.
11.  Do you trade on exchanges or invest in projects?
Always on exchange. Coz investing in project is high risky then trading

12. Tell a story about your big profit or big loss?
Let's talk about big profits.  After listing a new coin on binance exchange, I made $2300 to $22000 in one day by trading that coin.  It was my biggest achievement

13. Is your anonymity a vital necessity or precaution
Both of vital necessity and precaution

14. The last cryptocurrency book you read?
No I haven't read it

15. Advise 3 cryptocurrencies/tokens for investment in the next 1-2 years?
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- TRX

16. How much will Bitcoin cost at the end of 2023?
I am expecting $50k

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: