Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Localbitcoins or Paxful Script  (Read 124 times)
DigiCambio (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:01:37 AM

Hello Everyone

We are going to run a platform like LBC or Paxful for our local clients ( Not international ) . Our plan is to buy a script and customize it for our clients , Please advise me where to buy it and let me know if there are some tips to consider . Thank you in advance !

RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 04:53:18 PM

I don't think you will get such an script; they are customized script AFAIK. You have to develoo your site by yourself either by you or by hiring someone. I have neber seen such script to be available anywhere. Exchanges script or convert type script are available.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 02:56:55 PM

I don't think you will able to find a direct script like LocalBitcoins or Paxful. I am not a tech guy but most likely they customize peer to peer exchange script. I believe that script would find easily or you may ask on the forum service section to buy such as script or you may take a look at marketplace like Fiverr. Instead of Localbitcoin & Paxful, I would like to suggest follow LocalCryptos. They are more advanced and popular as well. Perhaps you may gain market easily in your country when you will provide non-custodial wallet service on your exchange. Anyway, best wishes for your platform.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 04:25:33 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2020, 04:45:47 PM by OmegaStarScream

I found this one on CodeCanyon (I haven't used it): https://codecanyon.net/item/crypterion-multifeatured-cryptocurrency-exchange-platform-with-selfhosted-wallets/25160482

It's meant for traders with significant amounts of crypto but I don't think it would be be difficult to turn it into something like LBC. I'd suggest you read the reviews first, and also make sure you have the necessary technical knowledge, to check if there are any backdoors in it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 05:44:41 AM

What OSS said, there is always a possibility of a hidden backdoor in the sold scripts. If you are willing to buy one and use it then I would point out this risk that is involved.

It is always better to pay a developer and allow them to develop the script on their own. At least there will be a lesser chance of backdoors because the developer can be sued in case such hack happens in future. If it is someone who you know then it would be even better.

Also if you have received any PM about script services, please use those at your own risk. There are scammers who lurk this forum trying to rip honest people off their money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3776

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 08:43:57 AM

Depending on the available budget, it is better to employ a dedicated support team to create a platform from scratch because safety is a vital option, that is, any hack that may lead to a loss of depositors’ money.
Scripts will be full of backdoor and you may hacked by someone who sells script for you.

you can start with some projects:

https://blockset.com/

https://www.rubykube.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: