Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:33:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO might soon become an history in crypto world soon  (Read 690 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:10:13 AM

One thing is constant in life and that is "change", in as much as all the development is in order to make Bitcoin better, all updates is welcomed, when we were using ICO constantly, we never thought IEO could be better untill it came.
Another thing I wished could be checked properly is the creation of fake projects. I'm sure this cannot be done by a novice, they are people that are traceable, it needs an Intervention too.
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:12:02 AM

Orion Protocol crowdfunding was a success, I don't blame OP for seeing things this way and now Orion Protocol is aiming for more top exchanges, it's a total success if you ask me, we still can't judge or put DYCO and IEO head to head because DYCO only performed well in it's first crowdfunding, id say let's wait for more good news?
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:48:47 AM

Well IEO has benefits of its own and the major one is instant exchange listing. TBT I have never heard of DYCO before today and what I liked the most about it is as you said that they will keep aside 80% of the funds to buyback tokens from the dissatisfied customer.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:11:14 AM

If you can all go through the features that DYCO fundraising is offering you will see that there is no room for scam projects, every projects that will accept DYCO conditions have to room for exit scam, DYCO rules are like trap for scam projects, I believe it will be popular in few more months

miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:15:06 AM

There are less and less IEOs today, so the new way of fundraising for crypto projects might appear soon. As of DYCO, only one project held it at the moment having a miserable Hard Cap, so it is too early to say about DYCO prospects.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:19:32 AM

IEOs are not public offerings, which entirely misses the principle of crowdfunding, am I right or wrong?
Wrong. How can you say its not an public offering as they offered token for sale? The only thing about those IEO held on big platforms are they using lottery system to pick out the winners of their token sale since a lot of investors will probably participate. Like most investors they are confident with the listing of those IEO cause it was handled by top exchanges like Binance, kucoin and okex.
Inkdull

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:47:35 AM

IEOs are not public offerings, which entirely misses the principle of crowdfunding, am I right or wrong?
Wrong. How can you say its not an public offering as they offered token for sale? The only thing about those IEO held on big platforms are they using lottery system to pick out the winners of their token sale since a lot of investors will probably participate. Like most investors they are confident with the listing of those IEO cause it was handled by top exchanges like Binance, kucoin and okex.
Maybe he meant to say that IEO public offering isn't transparency as ICO? Well I care less, all we want is fund raising success of new projects and top exchanges do that right, whatever happens within the exchange behind investors back isn't or shouldn't be investors problem

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:54:46 AM

Anything is possible, IEO can become history in few years time if another better crowdfunding takes over, remember that working doesn't mean surviving, once new developers find interest in DYCO it will oy take few months and IEO will slowly fade away, it's not about because it's working

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jayson (www.torum.com)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:04:32 AM

It's the first time I ever heard of DYCO. But I believe that IEO is not yet dead, because top tier exchange is able to provide the market liquidity needed for the tokens to actually trade.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:19:54 AM

I don't think ieo's will become history soon at least the ones on good exchanges like binance, kucoin etc.
IEO is the better way of crowdfunding, it will only become a history if there's some platform that will come that which is better than the IEO.
We know that ICO will soon be a history only, not just because IEO is safer but because it's abused, the scam rate is very high which is not attractive for new investors, glad we have new option now.

If you talk about scam exchanges or fake volume ones, they are already history.
I think they are still here, that's why the market is still risky, but of course we can always educate ourselves, as that is the only tool we can use to avoid them.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:41:27 AM

IEO won't turn history unless a better solution comes, I heard IEO have been around for so long but no exposure at the time and when ICO failed, IEO is the only solution left to turn to and it's good that it works better, if DYCO is truly amazing we will know in few months or a year time

Eco_111

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:50:02 AM

Let me see, I think the only thing we need right now about crowdfunding issue is a new solution that will be able to put aside scam projects, a safe haven for investors who invest through such new crowdfunding strategy or platform, if DYCO can offer such services then many new devs would prefer using DYCO and abandon IEO
Claudio99

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:28:48 AM

I don't see IEO going anywhere in the next few years, but DYCO has such a great system, that it may overcome all coin offerings out there.
It seems you know more about DYCO, can you please try to share more lights into this matter? What makes you think that DYCO will do better than IEO? I would love to hear back from you, presently I don't see how DYCO would beat IEO, maybe I missed some points?

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:38:25 AM

if thats true that ico can do wonders then why ico are hardly being seen now ? now people are attracted to ieo and ieo didnt say that its like ico but ieo have a charm on its own  .  too early to talk about the dissapearance of ieo because ieo isnt on its middle run yet  but it could take a couple of years to say if ieo did perform well or not , if not then its okay if they will released a new kind of  offering again and people might consider the one that you proposed on the first page as it sound okay too  .
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:53:36 AM

if thats true that ico can do wonders then why ico are hardly being seen now ? now people are attracted to ieo and ieo didnt say that its like ico but ieo have a charm on its own  .  too early to talk about the dissapearance of ieo because ieo isnt on its middle run yet  but it could take a couple of years to say if ieo did perform well or not , if not then its okay if they will released a new kind of  offering again and people might consider the one that you proposed on the first page as it sound okay too  .
ICO did it's wonders in 2017, nothing is perfect mate, what ruined ICO was scam projects from scam artists in crypto space, same thing is happening around IEO now but scam projects can't aim for top exchanges like binance, top exchanges is what makes IEO more better.

Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:06:42 AM

It's very hard for new projects with less funds to use IEO to raise fund because they can't go on top exchanges, this is the only let down about IEO fundraising, if any new crowdfunding can offer a cheaper way but still safe for investor then IEO might really become history

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:09:10 AM

It's the first time I ever heard of DYCO. But I believe that IEO is not yet dead, because top tier exchange is able to provide the market liquidity needed for the tokens to actually trade.
I also see a few projects that implement DYCO, but it's not really so successful. IEO is currently operating well and brings a lot of profits to investors. As long as the exchange is bad, I believe the IEO will continue to exist

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:23:51 AM

Presently it's impossible because investors feels more safer using IEO, they know that to make profits from IEO crowdfunding they have to choose projects from top exchanges, gate, binance, huobi etc, in Security IEO wins over ICO, it's not gonna fade any time soon.

Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:33:32 AM

Presently it's impossible because investors feels more safer using IEO, they know that to make profits from IEO crowdfunding they have to choose projects from top exchanges, gate, binance, huobi etc, in Security IEO wins over ICO, it's not gonna fade any time soon.
If there are still new projects that are better then IEO will continue to grow but if failures occur and IEO in large exchanges does not exist anymore then investors will also think hard about this IEO investment so that failed projects that often destroy this all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:36:52 AM

If there are still new projects that are better then IEO will continue to grow but if failures occur and IEO in large exchanges does not exist anymore then investors will also think hard about this IEO investment so that failed projects that often destroy this all.
Good projects will always appear in this market, so don't worry too much about it. In 2018 I saw a lot of good projects but they couldn't raise money because the ICO was dead, fortunately IEO came along and helped those projects grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: