Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO might soon become an history in crypto world soon  (Read 688 times)
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:30:31 AM

Possibly but presently there is no reason to let go of IEO, as for DYCO fund raising it would like to see what will happen in near future, if more projects uses DYCO crowdfunding and they become successful then attentions will be diverted from IEO to DYCO, anything is possible
There is no reason for projects to choose DYCO, IEO is doing well and many projects are successful with it. Therefore, new projects will not take risks and choose DYCO at the present time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:30:18 AM

IEOs are not public offerings, which entirely misses the principle of crowdfunding, am I right or wrong? ICO is the only fundraising strategy that works wonders publicly but since we have no better crowdfunding than the not so transparent crowdfunding (IEO) we just have to accept things as they are presently?

The only crowdfunding I'm looking forward to is DYCO ( dynamic coin offering) which I once thought was a complete joke but not until Orion Protocol used this crowdfunding platform to raise fund and the result were satisfying, DYCO is from DAO MAKER and it is designed to increase the effectiveness of token fundraising events.

For the first 16 months after token distribution, the entire circulating supply is backed by USDC. 80% of the funds raised initially are set aside to be used to buy back tokens from dissatisfied holders.

Note: I'm just sharing this on my own, I'm not part of DYCO team and I'm not paid to do this, if you want to learn more about DYCO check the link down below, thanks

https://daomaker.com/dyco
I don't think so, IEO that was done on a legitimate and trusted crypto exchange is much attractive and safe compared to all kind of kinds of fundraising that exist today If your so-called DYCO method is different and unique from others why it's not yet patronized by newly established projects? it sounds odd to me, But if DYCO was truly good, safe and effective well it deserves a break to replace the previous crowdfunding methods like ICO, STO etc. that was prone to scammers.
I agree if it is truly safe and effective then it should be a good choice for all of the future projects that would like to start up.
But I think it would also be polluted when it gains too much attention just like what happened to ICO,STO,IEO etc....
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:50:13 AM

Maybe this year, IEO will still be available on some exchanges because the exchanges want to make money from the project still. I think many people are still waiting for the next projects which can give them money. But in the end, if there is a new program that can attract the investor to try, that will replace the old programs, and many people will move to those new programs. It will happen like that, and we can only follow the trend, so we can still make money from the program.
if there is something better than IEO, then I think IEO will also become history like the current ICO which has almost disappeared. however, nowadays people are looking for investments that have a profitable system on both sides. so investors can invest the money they have in developers who are really serious about the projects they will develop.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 12:19:51 PM

Maybe this year, IEO will still be available on sjavascript:void(0);ome exchanges because the exchanges want to make money from the project still. I think many people are still waiting for the next projects which can give them money. But in the end, if there is a new program that can attract the investor to try, that will replace the old programs, and many people will move to those new programs. It will happen like that, and we can only follow the trend, so we can still make money from the program.
if there is something better than IEO, then I think IEO will also become history like the current ICO which has almost disappeared. however, nowadays people are looking for investments that have a profitable system on both sides. so investors can invest the money they have in developers who are really serious about the projects they will develop.

So far, so good, there has not been any problem per se with IEO, except those done on smaller and less trusted or non-trusted exchanges. Since IEO has not failed us, there might not be any replacement soon. Although, new ideas on fundraising might have started coming onboard, but not so popular. Such idea(s) will still wait until IEO becomes faulty.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 12:22:51 PM

for the next few years from my point of view IEO is still feasible to use,
but it must have certain criteria, is launch in large exchanges, and have good liquidity
Agree, IEOs only legit if they are on good exchange with strong support and liquidity. Although OP mentioned about DYCO but I don't see a lot of coins implement it, yet.
that's the thing. this fundraising method called IEO because it's taking advantage of the exchange popularity not just for hosting an ICO in exchange. People could actually help stopping the IEO abuse from the low tier exchanges by not investing to them even some measly amount.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:46:03 PM

Both IEO and ICO will go down as one of the better coin offering that ever existed in crypto scene. ICO is the pioneer of all crowdfunding and will have its place in history book of crypto but it will not be as good as what IEO is doing right now, IEO is much more secured unlike ICO that had been exploited to scam investors.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:54:54 PM

Both IEO and ICO will go down as one of the better coin offering that ever existed in crypto scene. ICO is the pioneer of all crowdfunding and will have its place in history book of crypto but it will not be as good as what IEO is doing right now, IEO is much more secured unlike ICO that had been exploited to scam investors.
IEO is also not a secure scheme. you get coins that are already traded on the exchange, but their price can dump so low that it will equal the scam of the project that conducted the ICO

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 04:16:09 PM

In terms of securing your assets with no hassle upon making a transactions since you are only using the account of a certain exchanges that are highly trusted and reliable. But we should also be aware of something that are possible to happen the kind of losing money because of an immediate dump. Like what happened for the ICO a year ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: