Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency coverage in the press picking up since the halving  (Read 204 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 04:00:44 PM

-snip-

It will look childish if bitcoin is going to be pump using TikTok, I think bitcoin enthusiast is more intelligent than that. And this Tiktok thingy looks like another pump-and-dump signals.  Grin

Same reaction here. TikTok is nothing to me but a mere app for bored youngsters who prefer to burn their time away doing useless things rather than do something productive. It is an app which might only cheapen the image of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a serious thing, a serious topic worth discussing with a serious mood. That is not going to happen with young people with TikTok mentality.

The main thing that would propel Bitcoin coverage in the press much quicker than usual is a big pump. I remember when the price of Bitcoin climbed nonstop up to its ATH in 2017, Bitcoin suddenly became something the traditional press often talked about.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: