Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's always about your choice  (Read 721 times)
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 09:57:41 PM

Bounty managers are the trusted face of a project marketing its token for public attention. That's why hunters are often disappointed if the project refuses to pay and they end up blaming the manager for managing such a dishonest project.

I believe empathy, communication, on-time processing of work submissions are also part of what makes a great bounty manager. I have participated in bounties in which the manager has disappeared from the group almost 3 months ago leaving everyone in limbo despite claims he's doing fine.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 04:48:24 PM

What makes a bounty manager better? It's not about the success of the projects they introduce, it's about

1. How the handle the campaign
2. It's about fulfilling what was promised to bounty hunters
3. It's about fighting the fair fights for bounty hunters

The success of a bounty project is not in the hand of a bounty manager, the ball is in your courts, you are responsible for the bounty projects you choose, if they fail it's never bounty managers fault. Always remember this.

Actually in some other points you are right, but I think at this point of time here happening in the ecosystem of Cryptocurrency the majority of the managers don't care about the feelings of the bounty hunters. They always skip every time there is problem happen in the projects in which they managed. I repeat not all BM is like that there are some that's what I am trying to emphasize here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: