Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties managed by team themselves  (Read 830 times)
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:36:12 PM

Well not all bounty that managed by 3rd parties will distribute on time because they are paid managers that paid by project itself to run the bounty on this forum, so when the project ask the manager to extend or postpone the bounty , manager will follow and listen to what they said.

as bounty hunter who participant on their bounty, what we can do is only obey to what they said, we only have 2 options that LEAVE or STAY on that bounty, thats all.

So, how could I trust a project when they fail to hire a bounty manager, that looks like something I wouldn't invest into myself and if there is bounty that they are doing themselves, that means I will not be joining the bounty campaign and work for them neither since I do not trust the project neither.
why would they hire other bounty managers if on their team they got hired people that can manage the bounty with thier bitcointalk account?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:44:59 PM

I like what bounty detective team are doing presently, there is no going back once a bounty got introduced by bounty detective because they use escrow, they handle the distribution at their own convenient time, you don't have to worry about not getting paid because all tokens are in bounty detective hand
I agree with that, with that it is very certain that the salary will definitely be shared in a while. It is indeed true that this makes it convenient, and I am sure that in the future this way will definitely reduce the scem project as well then to the worries of bounty hunters. will disappear over time
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 02:36:59 PM

You are true, it is not the best strategy to manage a bounty campaign by itself because it takes a lot of time and effort and after some time they behave to the bounty hunters more angrily.

But for example, Oikos, as I wear in my signature is totally different, they fulfill all promises on time!  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:27:15 PM

I prefer the bounty thread to be managed by a paid manager bounty who already hold the coin / token of a project because payment is guaranteed so there is no reason for the team not to pay
And then that project is not listed in exchanges, and you only get useless tokens with no value? I only care about the quality of the project, if they have a good project then I believe their bounty will be the same.
it is very difficult to distinguish between REAL and SCAM project as bounty hunters must test and study projects to avoid fraud project
AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 04:27:45 PM

I'm not here to discourage you about bounty campaigns that are managed by the project team themselves, I'm here to tell you that you need to be extremely cautious, I've noticed that team managing campaigns themselves is not good

1. They have all the freedom of doing any how with your rewards

2. They can change certain rules that aren't reasonable, just because it's their project and they are handling the distribution they are free to do some bad things

3. Bounty Managers are very very important, you can get them nailed for not facing the team to force them to do distribution but you can't fight the team yourself

I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees things this way, or am I?
I think they are the same. I think its just better to look for a bounty manager that has good record on their past bounty sometimes its not the bounty mangers fault when distribution got delayed I think its the dev team fault and who BM would not want to distribute the reward for there hunters?
Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:53:05 PM

In some cases you are right that bounty manage by team have a little problem.If the price is good after the bounty,they are trying to create a problem.But all the bounty manage by team are not same.Such as Oikos and many other project.

But bounty manage by bounty manger has a problem too.Sometimes bounty manager steal the money and coin which is reserved for the bounty hunters.Recently Morcrypro exchange has arranged a bounty by some bounty mananger but when project gave the Eth and coin,BM decided to steal it rather to distribute.

So before joining the bounty you should check the BM's reputation too .

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:11:37 PM

I'm not here to discourage you about bounty campaigns that are managed by the project team themselves, I'm here to tell you that you need to be extremely cautious, I've noticed that team managing campaigns themselves is not good

2. They can change certain rules that aren't reasonable, just because it's their project and they are handling the distribution they are free to do some bad things

3. Bounty Managers are very very important, you can get them nailed for not facing the team to force them to do distribution but you can't fight the team yourself

I'm sure all the masters here seem to be very careful because they are more aware of this, but even though they are careful, there are still some who are deceived because of less or less complete information, but at least we have to review it first so we can make sure yourself how they work and usually there are certain reasons because they change the rules right

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:54:52 PM

It depends  because not all the times bounty managers would really give out that fight that you are expecting on in times  where the bounty  didnt tend to pay off their participant.

We know that BM's are just their employee too which do expect a salary from them and doesnt have the full control or capability when problems arise when it comes to payments.

You do got some point though but it wont work most of the time.If the project team wont tend to pay in the first place then theres no manager can fight off and force them out.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:08:30 AM

It depends  because not all the times bounty managers would really give out that fight that you are expecting on in times  where the bounty  didnt tend to pay off their participant.

We know that BM's are just their employee too which do expect a salary from them and doesnt have the full control or capability when problems arise when it comes to payments.

You do got some point though but it wont work most of the time.If the project team wont tend to pay in the first place then theres no manager can fight off and force them out.
Unfortunately most of the managers are not ready to verify the legitimacy of the team which is the reason why people are wasting their time.Yes its true that managers can't force the team to pay if they are refusing but they should at least try to get it done.Maybe project team is busy on developing so they forget about the bounties so manager have to do some efforts to bring the rewards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:14:55 PM

I dont have any problem if a bounty campaign is manage by the  team  members themselves and not being managed by an unknown member or low rank member without any trust.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:35:06 PM

BM who already has experience at least knows that there will be a scam at the beginning of the project, because it is impossible for him to do the work without in-depth research on the background of the project.

although it does not have full power but at least knows when to stop or continue.
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:18:53 PM

I do not see the difference who runs the company, if the team wanted to do so, then it will be the same with the hired BM, they decide what rules and changes, the team wanted to reduce the POOL, it will reduce it, and not the bounty Manager, the team wanted to conduct a KYC, it will tell the bounty Manager, so there is no difference

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 04:56:08 PM

I saw so many newbies make mistakes like this, participate in a bounty project without asking who's the bounty manager. They don't know what a bounty manager from the team could do and though every bounties are the same with management. Only when all things crash down hard that they realize it.
Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:42:50 AM

I've learned the hard way, this is true honestly, few projects that introduced bounty campaigns without using a reputable bounty manager most times cheat bounty hunters, they might sent out half tokens or reduce bounty allocation or no payment at all

AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 09:17:02 AM

I think if a bounty is really legit and the dev team is concern on the name of their project they will pay bounty hunters on their work to protect their name for scam accusations
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 09:43:53 PM

I was announce a scam bounty but letter them i see many newbies hunter promote in scam bounty. So they should analysis more about a bounty then going on participating. Basically i would like participate those bounty where they have confirmed listing exchange.
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 06:59:33 PM

I think if a bounty is really legit and the dev team is concern on the name of their project they will pay bounty hunters on their work to protect their name for scam accusations
Yes, this is true, if the company itself leads the company, and cherish their product, then the payments will be as expected, as I wrote a little above, if the project is bad, then there will be problems with payments with a professional Manager, BM is not a guarantee that payments will pass without problems and cuts

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:44:12 AM

You should mention that reputed bounty managers. There's a lot of bad history that bounty managers scammed bounty managers but team paid the managers. Like yahoo, Julerz, Murat, etc. They maximum time hold the bounty coins for hunters. I think if they are legit and think this project will work in the future then they should pay the hunters. If they scammed their coins they they will get a negative reputation. which is not a good sign for the project.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 07:21:42 AM

i do not agree with your post, i have also worked on campaigns managed by the team members themselves and things went smoothly as they would with a bounty manager, all this rules you mention can also be altered by a bm because this are the rules apply to almost all bounty campaign manged by team or not,
to me, bm's are just like middlemen between the hunters and team, whereas the bm have less power over the campaign because they are subjected to all the directives of the project team. so basically it is the same thing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:36:17 AM

I see many bounties nowadays that are manage by thier team member and its fine with, and with the rules being change as long as it was stated on the first place that there changes in bounty theres no problem , but if they change the rules after the bounty campaign its not good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: