Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: european BTC to cash or cash to BTC exchange ~5K-25KEUR i come to your city.  (Read 102 times)
janismm88 (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:47:51 AM

Hi fellow forum members I like to travel and for my business often need to buy or sell BTC im trading cars and one popular supplement where seller in Indonesia accept only BTC, so I need BTC when I sold my stuff, or Im selling BTC when I need cash to buy car.
I deal onluy cash-BTC BTC-cash no transfers paypal etc.
Only in person

Here are my fees because I have some risks :
If you buy BTC from me and give cash I charge around 5-8% above market depends from amount and your location.
If you sell your BTC and I give cash I charge around 1-3% below market price

You can come to my location in one beautiful mediterian island in EU or if you want that I come to your location you need to put down deposit 200-400EUR to cover my risk that you will not show up.
This can be done via forum escrow.
I think its pretty fair deal for your convenience. I travel quite often UK to Greece by car so if time and location match maybe I will not ask any deposits.
I think its fair rules for everyone if any suggestions Im ready to look at them.

I can trade USD GBP EUR

my whatsapp +44/753*790*6425
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: