Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your take about Tron (TRX)  (Read 236 times)
Wysi (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:09:38 PM

As we are all aware that TRX is doing much better compared to other altcoins in terms of growth as well as technology and we have seen alteast 35% pump in its value in last 6 months I know it's not much but considering current situation I would say it's still better. So shall we consider TRX for long term investment as its value is too low at the moment?

Kindly share your opinions which will help others as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:34:51 PM

As we are all aware that TRX is doing much better compared to other altcoins in terms of growth as well as technology and we have seen alteast 35% pump in its value in last 6 months I know it's not much but considering current situation I would say it's still better. So shall we consider TRX for long term investment as its value is too low at the moment?

I respect the fact that Tron have unique and also experienced some growth in price during the current pandemic season but i want you to understand that Tron was gaining those increase price due to price manipulation. Besides, dont be fool with the technology introduced by most altcoin because crypto investment cant be choose based technology and if it about technology most of the altcoin with 2000TPS and huge block size would have surge in price than BTC.
Back to your question, Tron cant be considered as a long term investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:45:58 PM

I wouldn't include that to my long term investment. Let's credit the innovation and the team that it works for it but TRX itself was pumped also through the hype. But if you think that it's a good long term investment base from what you believe, I won't stop you with that.
It offers to stake so I think that's one good passive income that you can get but for me, I'd say that I'll not even buy that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:59:03 PM

What makes you think that TRX works better than other altcoins? Yes, it is really fast and so on. but the better it is than others, there are altcoins that are not inferior to it, perhaps even better than it. As for the price growth, there was a lot of hype and manipulation around TRX, so the price went up. Personally, I'm not very sure about this coin.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Wysi (OP)

Activity: 1624

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:07:03 PM

I wouldn't include that to my long term investment. Let's credit the innovation and the team that it works for it but TRX itself was pumped also through the hype. But if you think that it's a good long term investment base from what you believe, I won't stop you with that.
It offers to stake so I think that's one good passive income that you can get but for me, I'd say that I'll not even buy that.

Well, I really appreciate your inputs as it will definitely help myself and other while decision making time. I would definitely consider TRX for short term investment as I have been profited from it but as you rightly mentioned I need to reconsider if I really want to go ahead with TRX or not when it comes to long term investment.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:15:42 PM

For a long time now many people have believed and also come to the understanding that Tron is a hype platform, that is, most of the price increase were all achieved through hype and not really because of their development. Yes, Tron is kind of better in terms of charges and so on, such as withdrawing USDT via TRC chain where the charges is 0 but considering long term holding I wouldn't do that when there are other projects with much better Innovative solutions like ETH.

Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:24:08 PM

Honestly it's easy to get some Tron and ignore in your wallet for many years to come, I belief this coin will survive in any condition, the most annoying part about Tron is the CEO who keeps using power over new projects that plan to use Tron blockchain, Justin sun isn't treating Tron blockchain as a decentralized like he claimed

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Dondeon

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:27:41 PM

It is not totally a bad innovation but I will not put my had earn money in Tron. There is so much manipulation going on around From which everyone is aware of. No one can full us in the crypto space anymore. If you want to investvin trx, good luck to you, as for me, it is no.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:41:37 PM

Well, I really appreciate your inputs as it will definitely help myself and other while decision making time. I would definitely consider TRX for short term investment as I have been profited from it but as you rightly mentioned I need to reconsider if I really want to go ahead with TRX or not when it comes to long term investment.
Good luck with your decision. As long as you are comfortable and you know the sides of what you are doing, you know better than any person here.
You made profit with TRX but in the long run it's still you that shall define if the worth is still there and if the same scenario might happen to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 02:44:22 PM

Do you think the price of TRX is too overvalued compared to the present. Because the current market capitalization of TRX is very high, and what it does is mostly marketing instead of actual use cases? I will not invest in such a project.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 02:50:54 PM

Many people bought TRX at too high a price in 2018 because they believed in this altcoin, and then the price dropped many times and made many people lose money. I am not investing in this project and I am not too interested in it, but I have heard a lot of FUD about it. Do your research very carefully if you are interested and want to invest in it

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cassavachips

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:04:38 PM

I do not invest in tron, somehow I am not too interested. But I really like this project because tron is really good at transactions, I get fast and cheap transactions. So far I have only used tron for transactions and not yet for investment
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:46:18 PM

Well, I'm not a judgmental person, and I'm taking Tron ecosystem seriously as a potential coin in the future, If we look into consideration, take Dogecoin as an example it is an old coin without clear use case but look at Dogecoin now still surviving even in the longest bearish period, and If we compare, Tron with Dogecoin Tron is far better than Dogecoin thats why I believe Tron has a huge potential to succeed if the momentum was sustained thats my take about Tron.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:02:31 PM

Well I agree with you it's one of the best coin to add in your portfolio they have a very good platform and a very active developer and marketer, it's hard for this coin to fail, but I notice there are so many Dapps created on Tron that are high risk program type or ponzi scheme, it's one of the cause why Tron is not flying high, they should look on this.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 04:35:15 PM

If you invests since the time the price drop to $0.014, I'm not sure if its the bottom actually but if you have bought in such price, you may find it good to invest for long term.  Its ranking continues to drop and now its on 17th, it used to be on the top 10.

Well I agree with you it's one of the best coin to add in your portfolio they have a very good platform and a very active developer and marketer, it's hard for this coin to fail, but I notice there are so many Dapps created on Tron that are high risk program type or ponzi scheme, it's one of the cause why Tron is not flying high, they should look on this.

If Justin does Tweet about this ponzi schemes that you said then its not ponzi. He looks very active in warning scam projects in his Tron  just like how he warned investors about Oikos (OKS).

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:35:29 PM

We will see it later because if the bull run comes, every potential coin will increase, and if TRX is one of those coins, the price will increase very high. I am still hard to predict if TRX can grow or not, but I have some amount of TRX, and I think I can wait until the price increase. I don't know if I can make a profit from that coin or not, but I can wait for a long time for the rise.
I'm also bullish on Tron, check their all-time high two years ago
$0.231673 -92.5%
Jan 05, 2018 (over 2 years)

and with a marketer and developer like Justin Sun who always made headlines in the community because of his many antics, Tron will have another all-time high, even higher than the last time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:45:13 PM

Tron is indeed an extraordinary project, especially since Tron Foundation already has Bittorent and Just, a good project,
but Tron is very thick with Hype and makes their CEO Justin always the spotlight, yes for investment it is worth it

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 05:15:28 PM

I am far away from checking/researching market movement for altcoins for few months. But my thinkings about Tron that I am going to share. Yes, surely Tron is a potential coin in the crypto market. Dev team is working hard for improving the Tron ecosystem/platform. Also listed in most of the big exchanges. So can hope a positive things for the Tron in the recent future. For that, we need to wait for bitcoin's bullish start. So as soon as the bitcoin market will surge we can see some altcoins movement among bitcoin and one of the altcoin will be Tron IMO.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:36:21 AM

I show a lot of sympathy for Tron, as a blockchain. As an old bounty hunter, I see an increase of projects that appear on Tron blockchain (they are probably even more, but I dont have much time to examine every ANN created), that is definitely a great result, because a year ago, I've faced projects mostly on Ethereum, and some on Stellar. Not Tron is stealing a peace of a pie.

But as to Tron founder Justin Sun. This kid is jumping out of his pants to promote its product and get rich. Sometimes I dont like methods he uses, specially when he talks to much without any proof.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:54:53 AM

I have a lot of TRX in my portfolio and I am constantly increasing the amount of this cryptocurrency in my portfolio. Constant updates and marketing moves from Justin Sun make me believe in the future of this coin

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"