Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fill your bag with caution  (Read 946 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 09:02:38 AM

The opportunity is given to us for a long period of time now, if we haven't started filling our bags yet, then for sure we will miss the opportunity to make good profit once the bull run comes. Crypto market is very unpredictable, like the bull run will come when we less expect it, just like the past, it came while most of us didn't see it coming, so we should learn from the past and make things right this time.

Filling your bags is not just buying anything you like, it's also necessary that you carefully plan on what coins you'll buy, as long as you make your research, you'll surely not gonna regret that, learn how to divide the high risk and low risk based on your own evaluation as that's diversification of funds that way is necessary.

TBH, I am not done filling yet, everytime I see an opportunity to buy, I do it without hesitation.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 09:23:54 AM

The best way to go out filling your bags us to check if the domain that the project is trying to penetrate will be relevant for next decade and if the token is really necessary for the project to function. If it is then you can .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 09:36:20 AM

therefore we must first analyze the project before investing if we are still hesitant to invest in the project, we are better off investing in altcoin which is in the top position right now, where the prospects for long-term investment are clear.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 04:44:57 PM

Right. When somebody tells you to 'fill your bag' it doesn't necessarily means that you need to full your bag with different altcoins. You have to fill your bag with appropriate cryptocurrencies that you know. Don't be a careless investor if you are new but be open to challenges and risks as you start your crypto investments. Careless like being that kind of guy which buys everything he heard from someone and buys it quickly without research.

There are people who follow just any advice without checking through how relevant it is and how appropriate it could be for the coin in question. As soon as they are told, invest in so so and so coin and perhaps they are told it would fly so soon, their eyes get lightened and pour all they have been saving on it, which is a wrong idea.
I pity them if they are like that. They shouldn't follow any random tips that they read because it could lead them to a worse investment tips. The problem is they don't consult to other people which could give them counter argument with the investment tip that has been suggested to them.
I've been like that before but it's all worth it to say that you have to make your own research even you are comfortable with the person giving you advices.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:36:28 PM

There have been so many posts on the forum suggesting that it is the right time to fill your bag, I quite agree but then, you need to fill your bag with caution. There are so many projects that are dead already but pretending to be alive using the bear season as an excuse for now. The team behind most of them are just looking for a way to dump on you trying to make you understand that they are working round the clock to develop the project, a project they have all the time to develop in the past but could not, now they want to develop, hmmm, what a way to full the people.

The bull run will surely expose all of them, trust me, some of them are smart enough to understand this and that is why they are trying every means to fool making unrealistic promises in order to dump on you.

My candid advice, before you invest in a project ask yourself;
1. What are the benefits of this project to the world and the future?
2. In the next 2 to 3 years, will the working product still be relevant?
3. Who is the targetted audience? Do the targetted audience really need this innovation?
Good post friend, it's very easy to get some good coins without doing much hassle on them because promising coins aren't joking around especially now that Bitcoin is stable and it's passing its effects on altcoins, even few new coins are good for long term hold, I believe that only those who aren't good at doing research will have problem when choosing coins

Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:40:16 PM

Some projects just started being active on social media since the onset of altseason. Some even pretend to embed DEFI to their project with updated Whitepaper and roadmap, just to cashout on gullible investors. We have to be careful which projects we invest in this period.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 06:02:10 PM

Some projects just started being active on social media since the onset of altseason. Some even pretend to embed DEFI to their project with updated Whitepaper and roadmap, just to cashout on gullible investors. We have to be careful which projects we invest in this period.

It's very important to continue reading and researching with any investment plans that you are planning to start, there are lots of scammers around who

are really good in hiding their real intentions, some might looks like legit and very aggressive to allure investors, if you will not be careful for sure they'll

be able to catch your attention and scammed your money.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:04:20 PM

3. Who is the targetted audience? Do the targetted audience really need this innovation?
These sound reasonable but even these questions are answerable by one project, we cannot be assured that they will keep on going forward like they have indicated in their whitepaper. I mean most projects are good at paper level but when they are coming into delivering what they promised, they do start deviating from their initial plan. I have seen this type of behavior with many projects for unknown reasons.

One probable reason could be those projects are well planned scam and another thing is they are becoming lazy after seeing lots of money raised through crowdfunding. Honestly I could not imagine beyond this stage, what is the actual reason for them for not to deliver what they promised.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:05:45 PM

There have been so many posts on the forum suggesting that it is the right time to fill your bag, I quite agree but then, you need to fill your bag with caution. There are so many projects that are dead already but pretending to be alive using the bear season as an excuse for now. The team behind most of them are just looking for a way to dump on you trying to make you understand that they are working round the clock to develop the project, a project they have all the time to develop in the past but could not, now they want to develop, hmmm, what a way to full the people.

The bull run will surely expose all of them, trust me, some of them are smart enough to understand this and that is why they are trying every means to fool making unrealistic promises in order to dump on you.

You are totally correct, most people always jump into investing in any project because of hype or from what they heard without first doing their own analysis to ascertain if the project is worth it or not. Your point 2 is very vital, this is because with the way most projects are being created and managed, they might not even last for 1 year after listing, in such projects you start noticing low trading volume etc which then means that your point 3 is very accurate. That is, low trading volume means the users have little or no need for that project and probably might have invested to get their quick profit and that's all. Lastly, it is clear that not all projects are beneficial to anyone nor Important in the crypto space, they were just a means to quick money and nothing more.

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:10:58 PM

Yes, I agree with some of the points you have said above. even I personally never stop to tell everyone that to be more careful before investing in crypto or any project. there are lots of hype projects, old projects come back to life just to make a profit from the investors' money and of course fraud projects have many ways to fool the victims.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:45:00 PM

There are few things to do if you want to fill some bags with altcoins

1. No matter how much to like a coin due to different reasons do not buy when it's pumping.
2. Make sure the project is well established with popular partnerships
3. Make sure top exchanges supports such project
4. Have few USDT or other stable coins in your wallet, Once bear market takes over the market you can start buying.

The best time to fill bags is when market is suffering

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:01:19 PM

People have been warned multiple times about not investing on random project. The ones that give out "mind blowing" ideas are actually the one that fail and are here just to scam the people. I mean they are all talk, and then those naive people fall for those "talks", and ends up investing in those projects without thinking twice. And, yeah, they start giving excuses about their work to earn more time to collect more money from people. Eventually they dump their tokens to make some extra and then scam their investors.
I wouldn't say assessing it through the ways you mentioned would actually work. I mean a team could propose a work with good use in the future, but if they are here to scam, then no one can stop them. They will give those ideas, take money form people and run away.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:06:22 PM

If you do really tend to make an investment then its just dumb for you to not to have those kind of considerations or criterias before you do throw up your money.Of course you will need to study everything from projects
legitimacy to potential or actual utility.Its just nonsense for you do invest just because its being told by someone or dragged by the hype and if you do let yourself fall into this then expect that you will surely hold
lots of shitcoins into your bag or stash.This isnt something new though because due to unpredictability of this market where people do expect somewhat pump into those dead coins can really give out a fortune.
This is why they do make such steps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:14:44 PM

Watch out for things like
1. Utilities
2. Popularity
3. Team experience with blockchain
4. Top exchanges for IEO
5. Ask very good questions, if answers aren't neat enough pls avoid

The most important part is real use case, top exchanges and team experience, do this research and the chance of choosing wrong will be very limited
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 07:40:31 PM

When they say fill your bags, not necessarily means fill your bags with shitcoins, you can always fill your bags with eth, btc, bnb, ada, links, okb and such other coins with great utility,  instead of buying already dead coins in the market with no active team, better to look at top 100 in cmc and make your pick,
We all know that many of the coins in the market today will not exist in the future because they don't have utility which is a very important tool for a project to survive.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:12:15 PM

Yes, I agree with some of the points you have said above. even I personally never stop to tell everyone that to be more careful before investing in crypto or any project. there are lots of hype projects, old projects come back to life just to make a profit from the investors' money and of course fraud projects have many ways to fool the victims.
it's hard to be careful when you want to earn 500 percent a year, then you just need to constantly take risks and you will have to take risks very often.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Jamalmg

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:26:23 PM

When any one say fill your bag that's not means the project is good or you get profit buy this token or coin but i don’t think that's happened some one just manipulate to you and he get profit and exit also i am victim, now i don’t believe this type of people..
Idrix1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:53:49 PM

I agree with you, every one needs to be extra careful when making investment in this volatile space especially in a bear market condition such as this. I always believe it's not only about taking huge risk but taking well calculated risk is the key to success, we are indeed in trying times and most projects even the guenuine ones seems to be doing less than expected but the bitter truth is not all of them will see the end of the tunnel, we've seens many of them gone already using the excuse of the bear and so will many when the bull set in so the advice is everyone should invest wisely
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 09:57:22 PM

That depends on the tokens you’re trying to fill your bags with. There are already good tokens that you can invest in wouldn’t have problem.

It’s just like the top coins in the market, we have Bitcoin if you’re filling your bags with Bitcoin when the price is low there is really nothing you will be regretting later, because we know for sure that Bitcoin won’t be going anything less than it did during this pandemic. Other top altcoins too, like Ethereum, that one is for sure because it correlates with Bitcoin and would follow the same movement.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:05:04 PM

That depends on the tokens you’re trying to fill your bags with. There are already good tokens that you can invest in wouldn’t have problem.

It’s just like the top coins in the market, we have Bitcoin if you’re filling your bags with Bitcoin when the price is low there is really nothing you will be regretting later, because we know for sure that Bitcoin won’t be going anything less than it did during this pandemic. Other top altcoins too, like Ethereum, that one is for sure because it correlates with Bitcoin and would follow the same movement.

I have no problem investing with bitcoin or eth but for those users who want to explore the world of tokens, they do really have to do their homework. Because most tokens have very short lifespan. And if you can't follow their progress, the chance that you will get rekt is high. They just disappear in no time or slump their price without reason, because the team already left their project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: