Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fill your bag with caution  (Read 946 times)
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 01:25:40 PM

It should be added beforehand that it is necessary to read the Whitepaper carefully and look at the people behind the project. Need to study the project before investing money so as not to get caught up in a scam project or a failed project
Although right, but you should understand that, the entire cryptocurrency market seem too dangerous, if reading the project White papers is a criteria. As at today, the decentralized finance projects are the ones moving into the moon, anyone filling with these projects should have the reasons to laugh at the end of the year. Bags filing is not as easy as we think because projects without suspicions are now flowing investors funds into dark. Do your research before choose wisely and with cautious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 01:36:57 PM

indeed the benefits of investing in a project outweigh the investment of altcoin, but we must be clever in choosing projects that will increase in the next 1-2 years, because if we are wrong in choosing a project then we will experience huge losses when large investors sell all coins the project.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 03:53:27 PM

indeed the benefits of investing in a project outweigh the investment of altcoin, but we must be clever in choosing projects that will increase in the next 1-2 years, because if we are wrong in choosing a project then we will experience huge losses when large investors sell all coins the project.
the project is the same as altcoin, there is no difference, the Ethereum project for example,
isn't Ethereum an altcoin? Do you mean investing in ICO / IEO?

alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 03:56:38 PM

Great advice from OP and hope all are filling their bags for this bull run.I already filled my bag with some potential coins.
It will be more helpful if OP suggest some undervalued gen coins to buy.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 04:01:39 PM

Strategy you outline is rational, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value
Again you say this, the point of view that you have provided is not wrong, but at the moment it is very difficult to find people who can build platforms that are advanced, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 04:24:53 PM

Always pick only the best, even with full of opportunity time like this with many cryptos is undervalued. Make a list of conditions to pick out the best crypto you want or believe would be the next thing. Do it cautiously since even a good time to fill in the bag, there are still some bad seeds among.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 04:44:11 PM

Chose wisely and make correct decisions on selecting which coins to hold for long term. Its always safe to just invest on bitcoin and ethereum. But some altcoins are great too like xrp, Ada, and some more top coins that are listed on coinmarketcap.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:30:31 PM

if your project is too complex for a layman to understand whatever you want to do then personally i wont invest into it. real world interractions should be easily seen and felt. many projects are enticing people with big grammer on paper but not achievable in real life. investors needs to be wise.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:01:41 PM

That is just a calculation you have to do not in the profit sense but more about risk sense. You have to calculate the risks and rewards of these stuff in order to make sure you are doing the right thing or not. For example if you invest into an ICO, there is a chance you could make 10x profit, there is a chance you lose 80% of your investment. If you invest into ethereum, there is a chance you could make 20% or lose 20%.

So, you have to compare these two things, which one sounds better to you? But remember the chance of ethereum being 20% higher or 20% lower is about equal, but chances of ICO being 10x is seriously tiny compared to it dropping 80%, 99% chance it will drop instead of profiting. When you can answer this question, you can do whatever you want with the knowledge.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:29:39 AM

We should not filling our bag with coins just because the hype, for me it is only a temporary pump.
The value of the project behind the coin is the reason we fill our bag, and we won't be fooled by the devs who want to dump their coin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:42:50 AM

Empty discussion on the forum because many bounty signature hunter left their job now because many campaign project scam with lower price and not distributed anymore, they have tired with thousand promise by bounty management and developer owner project, I think is true when not have good and potential earning will make many people left discussion.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:40:54 AM

I am always looking for the best coins that have a big DEV Team and are very active and which either focus on infrastructure or utility. I know a lot of DeFi coins are popping up and exploding everywhere but many of them are scammy and there are a few good ones though with which to play with. My bags are growing very slowly but with the more solid projects as I am looking to growing and being part of this space for the longer term as opposed to just making a quick buck here and there. That isn't my style at all.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:47:27 AM

Always pick only the best, even with full of opportunity time like this with many cryptos is undervalued. Make a list of conditions to pick out the best crypto you want or believe would be the next thing. Do it cautiously since even a good time to fill in the bag, there are still some bad seeds among.

The main challenge is knowing which coin is the best? What I normally do is to draw a scale of preference for my personal picks, then select 3 out of the ones I researched on to add to my portfolio. Sometimes our analysis might be totally wrong, the coins we pick as "best" might dump continuously. I remember buying a bulk of NPXS after reviewing their product and the coming months it kept dumping, even though price picked up after a long while. Being careful when making crypto investment implies you apply proper risk management strategy and thorough research before investment, but sometimes it takes grace for our picks to make us smile.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:49:52 AM

There have been so many posts on the forum suggesting that it is the right time to fill your bag, I quite agree but then, you need to fill your bag with caution. There are so many projects that are dead already but pretending to be alive using the bear season as an excuse for now. The team behind most of them are just looking for a way to dump on you trying to make you understand that they are working round the clock to develop the project, a project they have all the time to develop in the past but could not, now they want to develop, hmmm, what a way to full the people.

The bull run will surely expose all of them, trust me, some of them are smart enough to understand this and that is why they are trying every means to fool making unrealistic promises in order to dump on you.

My candid advice, before you invest in a project ask yourself;
1. What are the benefits of this project to the world and the future?
2. In the next 2 to 3 years, will the working product still be relevant?
3. Who is the targetted audience? Do the targetted audience really need this innovation?
That’s true. So many projects listed on various exchanges and coinmarketcap are dead. The team is just using this pandemic situation as a cover to hide their failures. Most of the projects have gone idle and the team is just claiming that its working and the progress is slow due to bear market and covid situation.

But, the truth is they are just sitting behind and watching investors pour money into their dead project. When the time is right, they’ll sell all their holdings and leave the project hanging. Whatever you said in 100% accurate watching the current situation so everyone should play safe.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 12:26:28 PM

There have been so many posts on the forum suggesting that it is the right time to fill your bag, I quite agree but then, you need to fill your bag with caution. There are so many projects that are dead already but pretending to be alive using the bear season as an excuse for now. The team behind most of them are just looking for a way to dump on you trying to make you understand that they are working round the clock to develop the project, a project they have all the time to develop in the past but could not, now they want to develop, hmmm, what a way to full the people.

The bull run will surely expose all of them, trust me, some of them are smart enough to understand this and that is why they are trying every means to fool making unrealistic promises in order to dump on you.

My candid advice, before you invest in a project ask yourself;
1. What are the benefits of this project to the world and the future?
2. In the next 2 to 3 years, will the working product still be relevant?
3. Who is the targetted audience? Do the targetted audience really need this innovation?

Very candid advice. The projects that comes in the guise of wroking to fullfil their goals mostly halted with reasons of bear market. I am happy the bull season is around. The local addage that says the breeze exposes the anus of the cock is just about to play out. just make sure you do your research before accumulating bags

princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:04:58 PM

The cryptocurrency industry is full of shitty projects and most of them are only interested in deceiving the investing public and cashing out. One thing I've learnt the hard way is never to join a project when it's fast rising. You never can tell when it would drop and may never go up. My take on investing is to only invest in a project I'm certain would be relevant in years to come.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 03:37:18 PM

The right time to fill your bag with coins is when the crypto market going down, now the market seems like rising.
If we buy coins now, im afraid we cannot sell it higher than we buy although there is possibility that the market will keep rising.
Filling your bag with caution indeed, and so can reduce the risk of loss.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:34:02 PM

The hardest part is to never really fall into hype when couple of your friends in telegram or other places where you talk crypto hypes a coin. Most of us have some sort of place in telegram where we are part of groups, we talk so much in those groups that we become friends and eventually that leads us to actually be more open to their suggestions, even if they are not experts on the field and only doing this like you yourself, if they hype a coin you take a look at it, if 2 of them hypes it, you are interested, if there is 10 people who come to you with the same coin you fall for it and invest yourself right away because 10 people can't be wrong.

Well, 10 people can be wrong, that is why I believe it is quite important to actually focus on the coin itself and not your friends who hype it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 03:49:33 PM

Honestly,the rate at which new coins come out, it is very good to do research before buying coins that will exit scam,so fill your bags carefully, go for projects that have use case,check the team behind any project you want to invest in,have a reason for investing so you don't fill your bag with shit coins.

Mrchristo

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:36:18 PM

The market seems to be bullish and there's been substantial growth in the value of Bitcoin and ethereum especially. This has increased the desire of investors to join the missing train, but my candid advice is to only invest your spare fund. Don't make the mistake of investing the money you need for supplies or basic necessities. It's true that the ethereum 2.0 could have a great impact on the value of ethereum, but remember that the date is not fixed and the project is in stages. I'm of the opinion that you should only invest what you're willing to loose because in this space, there are no guarantees, anything can happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: