Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain PR How To do it right  (Read 124 times)
hoaryal1 (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 08:06:14 PM

he guide is divided into a few chapters:

this guide will include real use cases of blockchain PR from around the web and will explore the pros and cons of each article.

1 What is Blockchain PR
2 Why Your Blockchain PR campaign is not working:
3 Blockchain PR Costs?
4 Blockchain PR Challenges
5 Running a Blockchain PR Campaign that’s SEO Oriented:
6 Blockchain PR KPI’s

The full blockchain marketing guide

Maybe it does not address to all of you, but still, it is a very interesting piece of info, and you can find knowledge there about how this all process work, how project advertising themself a much it cost, and what to look

Enjoy
Smiley

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
TriviCayenne

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Nice info here!
420Integrated

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 02:25:48 AM

excellent article, i learned quite a few little points within. as someone involved in the nose-to-the-code side of a project, the methodology for public relations in digital and social network sites can be overwhelming and more than simply time CONSUMING. bookmarked your page, and sent you a LinkedIn request.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 11:32:13 AM

Thanks very much for deeming it fit to share this article link. Many may not say but have gotten the solutions to various PR problems they onced experienced. I sincerely must confess, I fall into the category. How to get it right is to put into consideration the knowledge acquired from this article.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: