Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: khjhjh  (Read 439 times)
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 12:43:48 PM

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm using facial recognition to bypass the captcha if you want the source code I can show it to you, Im not using my mouse to click on the captcha. Also it's impossible to not make atleast 1 mistake every now and then even for humans. Even humans will make a mistake while solving the captcha.. If the admin decides to ban every user that makes only 1 mistake, 80%+ of people won't be able to enter the website.

It IS bypassed and by far. Look at the first captcha, it solved it in literally 10 seconds.  If this captcha gets implemented in a faucet for example, anyone can easily bot it like I was able to do.

Make a v3 and stop saying non-sense also fix the bugs you saw on the video it's full of bugs.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spy100 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 01:18:53 PM

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm using facial recognition to bypass the captcha if you want the source code I can show it to you, Im not using my mouse to click on the captcha. Also it's impossible to not make atleast 1 mistake every now and then even for humans. Even humans will make a mistake while solving the captcha.. If the admin decides to ban every user that makes only 1 mistake, 80%+ of people won't be able to enter the website.

It IS bypassed and by far. Look at the first captcha, it solved it in literally 10 seconds.  If this captcha gets implemented in a faucet for example, anyone can easily bot it like I was able to do.

Make a v3 and stop saying non-sense also fix the bugs you saw on the video it's full of bugs.

You have no proof ... you just posted a video without code without anything ... you could be just clicking as human and say you bypassed ...  so keep trying and when you really  bypassed it post video with proof and code so people reproduce your bypass.

Aveatrex

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 01:24:18 PM

You have no proof ... you just posted a video without code without anything ... you could be just clicking as human and say you bypassed ...  so keep trying and when you really  bypassed it post video with proof and code so people reproduce your bypass.

DM me on Telegram - @Aveatrex I won't disclose the source code on public since it's a bot that can be used for malicious intent, I will show it to you on private.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 01:25:31 PM

DM me on Telegram - @Aveatrex I won't disclose the source code on public since it's a bot that can be used for malicious intent, I will show it to you on private.

Nope you got to post source code public this are the rules ...

Aveatrex

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 01:30:10 PM

There is no "rules" if you want the see the code, DM me and if you don't want to, I can't do anything for you. Me posting my source code publicly is not going to happen. Plus why would I fake it and click it on my own? It makes no sense.. If anyone want details on the code/bot DM ME I will gadly show it to you.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 02:13:33 PM

There is no "rules" if you want the see the code, DM me and if you don't want to, I can't do anything for you. Me posting my source code publicly is not going to happen. Plus why would I fake it and click it on my own? It makes no sense.. If anyone want details on the code/bot DM ME I will gadly show it to you.

Dude you got to post source code to prove that you bypassed it,that's how science works ... if you can't post source code that means you are lying ...and i have nothing to say to you .

newalias
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 85

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:36:13 PM

I am sorry to say so, but the code is the work of a script kiddie.

This captcha is easy to be solved by bots, I agree with Aveatrex.

There are solutions like Google reCaptcha out there, with many, many algorithms. They even watch out for malicious activity, badly-known IP addresses and so on. They have sort of scoring behind it and make the captcha as difficult as needed for the specific client (or block it at all).

The only need for another captcha solution is a self-hosted approach, without sending clients data to Google or some other service providers. To my knowledge, there is no nice solution for PHP as library. So, your idea is nice, but the current state is absolutely useless.
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 03:19:21 PM

I am sorry to say so, but the code is the work of a script kiddie.

This captcha is easy to be solved by bots, I agree with Aveatrex.

There are solutions like Google reCaptcha out there, with many, many algorithms. They even watch out for malicious activity, badly-known IP addresses and so on. They have sort of scoring behind it and make the captcha as difficult as needed for the specific client (or block it at all).

The only need for another captcha solution is a self-hosted approach, without sending clients data to Google or some other service providers. To my knowledge, there is no nice solution for PHP as library. So, your idea is nice, but the current state is absolutely useless.

Show the code ... the rest is just bla bla bla talk ....His got to show his code as proof public ...

I could say i am president of Russia ... do you believe me ?

We argue with source code / scientific not just by talking...

Aveatrex

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:39:52 PM

Dude you got to post source code to prove that you bypassed it,that's how science works ... if you can't post source code that means you are lying ...and i have nothing to say to you .

Lmao dude, why does it make a difference to you if you see the code publicly or not? Either way if you dm me I will show you the code and know that I'm not lying...

Plus it's full of bugs..

That's the max I can show of source code publicly:https://streamable.com/cqpo4t it's enough to show I'm not lying/faking because it shows logs, a bit of the code and shows that my cursor is not clicking the elements.. AGAIN, want the full code? DM ME.

It takes from as little as 5 seconds  to 40-50 seconds to solve the captcha depending on images..

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 04:05:05 PM

Lmao dude, why does it make a difference to you if you see the code publicly or not? Either way if you dm me I will show you the code and know that I'm not lying...

Plus it's full of bugs..

That's the max I can show of source code publicly:https://streamable.com/cqpo4t it's enough to show I'm not lying/faking because it shows logs, a bit of the code and shows that my cursor is not clicking the elements.. AGAIN, want the full code? DM ME.

It takes from as little as 5 seconds  to 40-50 seconds to solve the captcha depending on images..

no full code no argument / invalid proof.... you are writing on your own until you show full code .

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 04:18:51 PM

Also note to any other person that tries to defeat vAntibot v2 :

Making your bot learn what pics are "bot" and what pics are "human"

from link "https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStqSGidrSG6YidwVNDa2sRhLf-NYzBZyzc3OF8QzuJv_RjBpj5Rqj4L6JcLA&s" is not valid defeat of vAntibot v2 

do to to fact the Admin can replace google images with his own database of images and rename the links ( Database can have millions of pics and does pics can be changed any time)

Aveatrex

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 04:23:55 PM

from link "https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStqSGidrSG6YidwVNDa2sRhLf-NYzBZyzc3OF8QzuJv_RjBpj5Rqj4L6JcLA&s" is not valid defeat of vAntibot v2  

do to to fact the Admin can replace google images with his own database of images and rename the links ( Database can have millions of pics and does pics can be changed any time)

That doesn't matter, I can reverse search any image no matter if it's from google or from own database. I have defeated tha captcha, consider the video a valid argument or not I don't really care I just do this for educational/fun purpose only, it's your problem if you don't want to accept the reality and/or dm me to see the code.

Conclusion: This antibot is weak and can be easily botted. Use Google Recaptcha or hcaptcha for your websites guys, this crap isn't secure and you risk getting botted hard as demonstrated. I'm done replying to this thread.

Was a fun challenge nonethless Smiley

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 04:30:09 PM

Hint: the only way you can defeat vAntibot v2 is if you can make a software that can recognize humans in pictures like we do it real life....the person that can build that software will make billions ... and that software will have many applications ...

when that software will be created ... any criminal or missing person will be found in matter of minutes / hours ...if he is in a area with public cameras.

At the moment is almost impossible to do it with current tech.

spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 04:36:07 PM

That doesn't matter, I can reverse search any image no matter if it's from google or from own database. I have defeated tha captcha, consider the video a valid argument or not I don't really care I just do this for educational/fun purpose only, it's your problem if you don't want to accept the reality and/or dm me to see the code.

Conclusion: This antibot is weak and can be easily botted. Use Google Recaptcha or hcaptcha for your websites guys, this crap isn't secure and you risk getting botted hard as demonstrated. I'm done replying to this thread.

Was a fun challenge nonethless Smiley

No you did not ... you got to make the human recognition software to defeat it ... like i said Admin can change the links anytime he wants ... he can just rename them 1.jpg and 2.jpg for all.

So you did not defeat it ... try again ...

Aveatrex

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 04:42:55 PM

No you did not ... you got to make the human recognition software to defeat it ... like i said Admin can change the links anytime he wants ... he can just rename them 1.jpg and 2.jpg for all.

Are you dumb or I was not clear? I'm using FACIAL RECOGNITION it has nothing to do with links or photo name or whatever the fuck you think it is..

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 04:45:05 PM

Are you dumb or I was not clear? I'm using FACIAL RECOGNITION it has nothing to do with links or photo name or whatever the fuck you think it is..

F u dump ass you aren't using anything ... show your stupid code then talk shit until then your a loser wannabe...nothing else to talk with you end discussion.

Aveatrex

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 04:52:29 PM

F u dump ass you aren't using anything ... show your stupid code then talk shit until then your a loser wannabe...nothing else to talk with you end discussion.
Alright this is getting out of hand.. I told you lke 10 times to dm me to see the code but you don't want, if you fucking dm'ed me you would have seen the code hours ago now..

Hint: the only way you can defeat vAntibot v2 is if you can make a software that can recognize humans in pictures like we do it real life....the person that can build that software will make billions ... and that software will have many applications ...

when that software will be created ... any criminal or missing person will be found in matter of minutes / hours ...if he is in a area with public cameras.

At the moment is almost impossible to do it with current tech.

You call yourself a developer lmao? You don't even know that human/facial recognition already exists.. Search for these libraries : OpenCV, TensorFlow...

End of discussion

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
spy100 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 05:04:10 PM

Don't listen to the guy that wrote above me ,Anyone that tell you that OpenCV and TensorFlow is the solution ,they don't know what they are talking ... people are experimenting with does 2 ...but they are not yet at the level of human face recognition we do as humans ... so it is not possible at the moment to make a software with OpenCV or TensorFlow to recognize humans like we do it in real life ...  they have to solve many problems like human aging ,face position etc etc ...

Aveatrex

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:06:55 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2020, 05:22:13 PM by Aveatrex

Don't listen to the guy that wrote above me ,Anyone that tell you that OpenCV and TensorFlow is the solution ,they don't know what they are talking ... people are experimenting with does 2 ...but they are not yet at the level of human face recognition we do as humans ... so it is not possible at the moment to make a software with OpenCV or TensorFlow to recognize humans like we do it in real life ...  they have to solve many problems like human aging ,face position etc etc ...

Lmfao dude you don't know what you are talking about... I'm just wasting time with your dumbness, the two videos I sent are proofs that today we can do facial recognition with these libraries and other similar edit: watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=535acCxjHCI and hudnreds of other videos/github projects and stop judging something when you don't know.. ones that is not 100% accurate but does the job.

Why am I still responding to this? Good luck.

Sidenote: If anyone else is curious about the code used please DM me I'll gladly show you, don't listen to this fool, it's possible to do facial recognition today.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀