Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Ad Networks out there (July 2020)  (Read 290 times)
Get-Paid.com (OP)

Activity: 1821
Merit: 386

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:27:09 AM

This topic surely was raised several times, but since the industry is constantly changing - here's our review of several ad networks we are familiar with sorted by A-Z - we're reviewing them as publishers:

A-Ads.com - One of the best ad networks out there, simply one of the best, easy interface and easy platform - we haven't seen any proper rival to this site, it's simply number 1.

Adex.network - Seems slightly new, quite looks promising, rates are not the best ones out there, they pay in DAI and payouts are instant - it has a lot of potential but the rest is up to how many people would hear about them.

AdShares.net - They operate 2 sites which are more or less the same - AdAround and FlyerSquare - in Telegram there are lots of complaints on low rates, they pay in ADS crypto currency, only one exchange is working with it (Graviex) but it charges quite high fees to convert ADS to Bitcoin or other cryptos. We were not 100% impressed with it, but it could have potential so it might be worth checking this one (as well as Adex.network above) later on in the future.

BitMedia.io - We overall like this network, it's quite solid, has nice rates, paying on time, it's our secondary choice to A-Ads.com

EvaDav.com - We love this one, it's quite a nice network, it doesn't focus only on Crypto but it's definitely a solid network that is here to stay for a long term (hopefully). Definitely give this one a try.

MellowAds.com - It used to be a great network but it currently provides 0 support, none whatsoever, no replies to emails, no communication - many publishers and advertisers are stlll using it but it must change the way it handles its business because slowly it would die out, not to mention its rates for publishers have decreased and decreased over the years.

What other networks do you know that are not listed here?
Can you find any proper alternative or any rival to A-Ads.com that is not mentioned above?!

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:55:19 PM

Coinzilla is very reputed in the crypto industry although they probably don't accept gpt/faucet traffic. The problem with this kind of traffic is that it doesn't bring leads I mean most fauceteers/gpt grinders don't care about ads/products, they are just there to make few sats. A-ads has an established reputation but their rates are so bad that even big faucets don't make much especially if they don't generate much unique impressions.

All in all, I think that the faucets that somehow manage to get Adsense accepted are the big winners IMO. It's extremely rare to have a faucet/Gpt Adsense accepted but I've seen some that mask the earning aspect of the website and fill it with side content to get it accepted.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:06:53 AM

A-Ads.com - One of the best ad networks out there, simply one of the best, easy interface and easy platform - we haven't seen any proper rival to this site, it's simply number 1.

Can you find any proper alternative or any rival to A-Ads.com that is not mentioned above?!

im very surprised that you say this.
my experience with a-ads was that their rates are extremely low - much lower than some of the other networks i have used such as bitmedia, coinzilla and mellow ads
i agree that they have been around a long time, and they do accept "lower quality" sites such as faucets etc. but unfortunately their rates reflect that
its the same with coinzilla and mellow ads though - if they accept your faucet site at all, then their payout rates are lower for this type of traffic - but i still find them better than a-ads in my experience
Get-Paid.com (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:45:30 PM

All in all, I think that the faucets that somehow manage to get Adsense accepted are the big winners IMO. It's extremely rare to have a faucet/Gpt Adsense accepted but I've seen some that mask the earning aspect of the website and fill it with side content to get it accepted.

We've never tried to run Google Ads, but wouldn't you risk yourself getting banned from Google and then you would have no one to talk to?

Are there any other big names out there that were not listed in this thread?

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:39:03 AM

check my threat i will updated this threat this afternoon.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5196251.0

regards

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:54:01 PM
Merited by Get-Paid.com (1)

We've never tried to run Google Ads, but wouldn't you risk yourself getting banned from Google and then you would have no one to talk to?

I don't know what you mean by "banned from Google" but if you try getting accepted into Adsense and they deem that your website doesn't fit their norms they will reject you and maybe give the reason of rejection that's it... From there, you can either fix/improve your website so hopefully you can get accepted one day if you ever apply again or you can give up and try other ad networks..

Talking about big names, it's direct competitor Bing Ads is also there but likewise they rarely accept faucets/gpt..

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
fattycoins

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 09:24:40 AM

Whats the minimum withdrawal for A Ads?
Get-Paid.com (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 09:31:22 AM

0.001 BTC minimum (or 0 for FaucetPay.io or ExpressCrypto.io)

fattycoins

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 09:35:39 AM

0.001 BTC minimum (or 0 for FaucetPay.io or ExpressCrypto.io)

Ok thanks. But I cant see the withdraw option to faucetpay or expresscrypto in my account.

Edit : found it thanks.
bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:26:36 PM
Merited by Get-Paid.com (1)

This topic surely was raised several times, but since the industry is constantly changing - here's our review of several ad networks we are familiar with sorted by A-Z - we're reviewing them as publishers:

Adex.network - Seems slightly new, quite looks promising, rates are not the best ones out there, they pay in DAI and payouts are instant - it has a lot of potential but the rest is up to how many people would hear about them.

AdShares.net - They operate 2 sites which are more or less the same - AdAround and FlyerSquare - in Telegram there are lots of complaints on low rates, they pay in ADS crypto currency, only one exchange is working with it (Graviex) but it charges quite high fees to convert ADS to Bitcoin or other cryptos. We were not 100% impressed with it, but it could have potential so it might be worth checking this one (as well as Adex.network above) later on in the future.

BitMedia.io - We overall like this network, it's quite solid, has nice rates, paying on time, it's our secondary choice to A-Ads.com

EvaDav.com - We love this one, it's quite a nice network, it doesn't focus only on Crypto but it's definitely a solid network that is here to stay for a long term (hopefully). Definitely give this one a try.

MellowAds.com - It used to be a great network but it currently provides 0 support, none whatsoever, no replies to emails, no communication - many publishers and advertisers are stlll using it but it must change the way it handles its business because slowly it would die out, not to mention its rates for publishers have decreased and decreased over the years.

What other networks do you know that are not listed here?

I have great with both cryptocoinsad and coinverti, mellowads my website has been pending now for 3 months so I wouldn't recommend them..

Groupian is pretty good too with for popups.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: