Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you an asset or liability?  (Read 447 times)
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 02:55:18 AM

So what are you, an asset or liability?

mostly a useless observer. but thats a pretty good way to learn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 02:47:27 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2020, 02:11:23 AM by jademaxsuy

So what are you, an asset or liability?

mostly a useless observer. but thats a pretty good way to learn.
Yes, i have been too as an observer because I have also seen a lot of drama here not only to newbie but also to high rank users that are discussing about the trust system to which some are receiving negative trust for no clear or conrete evidence on their accusations. So observing them might worthy of a time to learn from them. Pretty sure it contribute that much in the discussion of trust system and to come up a really good trust system in the future.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 04:09:16 PM

Good to see that you come back from bounty scam and welcome back to the board. I call it bounty scam because most of the projects turning into the scam and some projects aren't friendly to distribute their tokens to the participants. Hunters are just losing their times, but who have enough times likely they aren't much regretted. It's a common problem that newbies were told that this forum is a money-making machine by bounty hunting which is wrong at the moment. Perhaps there was a golden time for bounty hunters but I wasn't here during that time. But for now its just a waste of time IMHO.

Most of the newbies join here to earn money and it led to increase forum spam. They aren't even read forum rules and make plagiarized etc. When you will contribute yourself and learn from here, then besides that you will learn how to earn as well either from the forum or from off-forum. You may sell your skill, experience here when you will become an established user. So keep up your contribution and become an asset of the forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 01:16:48 AM

Most of the newbies join here to earn money and it led to increase forum spam. They aren't even read forum rules and make plagiarized etc. When you will contribute yourself and learn from here, then besides that you will learn how to earn as well either from the forum or from off-forum. You may sell your skill, experience here when you will become an established user. So keep up your contribution and become an asset of the forum.
This is why at least bounty hunters could minimize joining bounty campaign for it will only a waste of time and resources. Besides, if there will be lesser bounty hunters then pretty sure soon that scam bounty projects will likely to be minimuzed without bounty hunters promoting it.

I know that many of here were also doing like me.and I think it is not too late to change how they can get a point of view in this forum. Bitcoin disucssion might suffice already in my case with the current events and news regarding bitcoin. Active discussions that will lead to constructive post will lead to a healthier forum for bitcoin discussion.

We can learn experiences being shared here in the forum so this post is just one reference that may able to read when they plan to go through bounty hunting. There are others threads also they can search to get another opinion from others for verification purposes. And if this point of view is the same with others then pretty sure one will discourage to join bounty campaign and minimize the numbers of spammers added everyday.

Besides, in this thread allows everybody to look at the replies and see the happenings within bounty hunting nowadays.
michjoe93

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 05:02:40 PM

i am an asset not a liability,because i love investing on good and profitable businesses
Wesleyeric

Activity: 54
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:48:41 PM

Well all I have to say about, We all know that nothing good comes easily, it very rare to see some that get something good, Like we all know, We just have to work  before we earn, Some people here is after the money, they just want to get paid, while some people also want to learn and educate their self on this forum, And also want to get paid when the time comes, everything here is about how you work the Intelegent you are, Well I’m happy that I have gotten so many ideas on things to do, This is a positive forum to my crypto life, I will continue to learn, And make sure every day in this forum should be a plus. THANK YOU
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: