Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2020, 01:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Sportsbet.io (Withholding funds) [dispute settled]  (Read 4336 times)
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1017

Promote your business here

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 01:04:54 PM

Did neymarjr12 give a wallet address in the end or will that happen later? Sportsbet have asked for it on at least 5 occasions that I know of but the OP making the allegation refuses to give it.

My experience with Sportsbet.io has been positive. Signature campaign payouts are always there, and I've been betting from time to time on their website with no issues. It seems irrational to me that a reputable website would scam someone. Clearly, it is not in their interest to lose reputation, customers and profits. And Sportsbet.io is ready to return the deposit (minus withdrawals) to the person who claims he was scammed. I understand why Sportsbet.io would not share how they linked the accounts as making this info public would help abusers to find new ways of breaking the rules.
It's a difficult case for sure, but it's not clear to me why neymarjr12 refuses to provide the address for the return of the deposit at least.
I also support the idea of buwaytress about using the reputable third party to close the case.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1565

Please help us: (details) https://bit.ly/3dZSgIt

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 04:16:37 PM

Did neymarjr12 give a wallet address in the end or will that happen later?
A summary of the case will be posted very soon. Please be patient.

Cheers,

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Trofo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 787

btcgosu.com

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:48:00 PM
Merited by Royse777 (15), SyGambler (10), LFC_Bitcoin (8), suchmoon (7), buwaytress (4), marlboroza (2), sportsbet.io (2), tyKiwanuka (2), actmyname (1), kryptqnick (1), Coolcryptovator (1), notblox1 (1)

The mediators between Sportsbet and neymarjr12 have managed to arrive at a unanimous decision, which resulted in a successful undisclosed settlement between both parties. The dispute is now closed, with all future rights to claims on this dispute waived.

All trust and flags initiated have also been removed as part of mediation terms; we recommend users review any support/opposition based on the outcome of this mediation.

Our closing words on the matter

This mediation should be seen as a highly irregular occurrence for bitcointalk. The list of mediators was prepared from the list given by both sportsbet and neymarjr12. We note Sportsbet's willingness to submit to the chosen list of mediators displays their trust in the community and its intent to continue its relationship with them in the future. neymarjr12's willingness to submit to the same also points to the clout this forum wields.

However, despite being identified as being well-placed to mediate, we have now learnt that in such cases, claims of Terms of Service (ToS) breach are virtually impossible to prove or disprove beyond dispute via remote mediation.

We would urge gamblers to read and comply with the terms of gambling sites and not use sites that have conditions they find unfavorable to their gambling preferences. This mediation process should be seen as a rare exception and not as a routine dispute resolution process. Gamble responsibly.

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 785

Am I real?

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:58:24 PM

The mediators between Sportsbet and neymarjr12 have managed to arrive at a unanimous decision, which resulted in a successful undisclosed settlement between both parties. The dispute is now closed, with all future rights to claims on this dispute waived.

Good job in being transparent.

I hope the OP can say he is happy with the outcome, but I would say that this is not something that inspires confidence.

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████