Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥Looking for loan/invest into crypto/real estate project [COLLATERAL]🔥🔥  (Read 292 times)
androqq (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:24:24 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2020, 09:36:05 PM by androqq

Looking for loan(or investor) and real deal with 200% COLLATERAL. Real estate cost 300000$ - commercial object.

All project documentation, real estate title are ready

Needed 15 BTC.

It's real estate crypto AI and ML robo project with crypto cash flow (RISKS PLAN ARE READY)

So i need 3 years loan not more then 8-10% or private investor (long term - 3 years) that are interested in tokens issue.

Investor interest are pretty well!

10% on sample stage (integration) - 6 months - 1 year

500% on IEO stage on ready sample (Marketing program are ready too and project on halfway) - 2-3 months - extra 6 BTC

1500% on product stage (sales) - 2 years

100% garantie on return! REAL BUSINESS WITH CRYPTO ECONOMIC ecosystem AND AI scaleble wordwide PLATFORM!

White paper is ready and idea good and real.

Please no any shit ONLY real and serious people.

TG@andrqq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:14:06 PM
Merited by SFR10 (1)

For start, can you explain a bit which is the collateral that you offer? Because I don't see any or I probably have an issue with my eyes...
Secondly, do you really believe that you can get a loan from everywhere (including rl) by giving as collateral 40% of the loan value?! Cheesy

P.S: If you are looking for real and serious ppl, then be one too. Telegram isn't the way... (quoted for reference).

TG@andrqq

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
androqq (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:25:20 PM

For start, can you explain a bit which is the collateral that you offer? Because I don't see any or I probably have an issue with my eyes...
Secondly, do you really believe that you can get a loan from everywhere (including rl) by giving as collateral 40% of the loan value?! Cheesy

P.S: If you are looking for real and serious ppl, then be one too. Telegram isn't the way... (quoted for reference).

TG@andrqq

Probably it's building 500 square meters with landscape

40% of it cost not of the loan value.

Building's cost 300000$ and loan only about 40% of it - it's ideal as for me.
So collateral is 300000 at building cost i have all documents about it's estimated cost (independent)

About TG dont understand what is problem with it?
email? I have own domain email with my surname and I can PM it.

Don't want to see any spam at my working private email.
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

Total Exchange (TEX) and Luxury Ledger (LXRY)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 09:34:06 PM

How can we authenticate the collateral you are offering.

Please use a good format that can be easy to read and the amount you are asking is really high I doubt anyone will fulfill this request for 40% collateral. Collateral has to be in 100-110% of loan amount.

TEX-LXRY

World's Largest Crypto Goods and Services Market
androqq (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:35:21 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2020, 10:17:25 PM by androqq

Please use a good format that can be easy to read and the amount you are asking is really high I doubt anyone will fulfill this request for 40% collateral. Collateral has to be in 100-110% of loan amount.

Collateral 200% as it.

How can we authenticate the collateral you are offering.

We will put Title it in a safe Deposit box as an encumbrance on yours name after agreement done - Jurisdiction common law legal system of England and Wales.

So contract will start after transfer from one Unique address to an other Unique address.

OR security obligation as is - it's mean that you don't need to put it everywhere by law.

authenticate is simple - open electronic goverment register (all information are there) - those numbers of title and name, everything.

OR personal meeting to saw object, title and real deal.

Any type!
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 12:37:07 PM

Probably it's building 500 square meters with landscape

40% of it cost not of the loan value.

Building's cost 300000$ and loan only about 40% of it - it's ideal as for me.
So collateral is 300000 at building cost i have all documents about it's estimated cost (independent)

About TG dont understand what is problem with it?
email? I have own domain email with my surname and I can PM it.

Don't want to see any spam at my working private email.

1- You ask for a loan of 15BTC which is ~140.100$ and your collateral is ~120.000$. So how you say that your collateral is 200% of your loan amount? Must do the math again.
2- The price of the building that you referring to is set by you, right? The issue though is which is the objective value of it and not what you want for it or how much you value it.
So you need documents from your cadastre or similar office/ department of your country and not from an independent service.
3- TG is not a way to conduct serious business. The use of it is not for these purposes, even if you want to avoid spamming or you want to talk fast and easy. You don't need to give your personal mail, you can create a new one only for this purpose or to receive PM's here and answer accordingly. Besides is always good to have proofs of the conversations that you can possibly make (that counts for any lender as well) and TG can't cover this. Let's not forget the oldest "rule": scripta manent
4- As for putting the Ownership title to a deposit box, there is a small problem since they don't make more than one key. The other copy key is owned by the bank at all times. So who will gonna have the key?
5- As for which laws will follow the deal it depends not only from which country is you and the real estate but also from which country is the lender and that's a tricky situation for both parties. Not to mention that buying big scale/ value items with crypto is not so easy like you buying chips or candies. Eg. you will both need to write in the contract the BTC addresses, verify them etc, etc...

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
androqq (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 01:39:36 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2020, 02:20:57 PM by androqq

1- You ask for a loan of 15BTC which is ~140.100$ and your collateral is ~120.000$. So how you say that your collateral is 200% of your loan amount? Must do the math again.

DUDE, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MATH?
COLLATERAL 300000$ - COST OF BUILDING JUST CALC IT!
What is yours problem?

2- The price of the building that you referring to is set by you, right? The issue though is which is the objective value of it and not what you want for it or how much you value it.

Wrong! Not by me. By independent expert evaluation office

TG is not a way to conduct serious business. The use of it is not for these purposes, even if you want to avoid spamming or you want to talk fast and easy. You don't need to give your personal mail, you can create a new one only for this purpose or to receive PM's here and answer accordingly. Besides is always good to have proofs of the conversations that you can possibly make (that counts for any lender as well) and TG can't cover this. Let's not forget the oldest "rule": scripta manent

What is problem with PM = people can choose how they can contact me.
Why are you teaching me how to make contact and who said that telegram is not serious, only you? Many companies and official GOVS use telegram for contacts and they dont say it's not serious.

Macao
https://www.gov.mo/en/news/122985/
India
https://indiaeducationdiary.in/government-of-india-launches-telegram-channel-to-provide-information-related-to-covid-19/
Singapore
https://www.mci.gov.sg/pressroom/news-and-stories/pressroom/2020/4/gov-sg-launches-new-channels-to-keep-the-public-informed-about-covid-19

As for putting the Ownership title to a deposit box, there is a small problem since they don't make more than one key. The other copy key is owned by the bank at all times. So who will gonna have the key?

Only one key. The Bank guarantees the transaction for the parties, so that someone does not take the title. Upon completion of the obligation, bank is obliged to transfer it to the debtor or to creditor if not.

5- As for which laws will follow the deal it depends not only from which country is you and the real estate but also from which country is the lender and that's a tricky situation for both parties. Not to mention that buying big scale/ value items with crypto is not so easy like you buying chips or candies. Eg. you will both need to write in the contract the BTC addresses, verify them etc, etc...

I suggested a jurisdiction, if it does not suit the creditor, then we will look at what neutral legal structure the transaction is possible in. In fact, the law of England and Wales is suitable for most countries and is the most common.
The justice system in England is one of the oldest in the world and is trusted by most contractors.

So the law in my country give me freedom to choose justice system and common law. The law of England and Wales is most simple and effective.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:55:11 AM

DUDE, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MATH?
COLLATERAL 300000$ - COST OF BUILDING JUST CALC IT!

To calculate what, "dude"? Speak normally and explain it like we are dumb here. Besides you want a loan. So the building worth around 600k or I make a mistake again?

Wrong! Not by me. By independent expert evaluation office

Same for me, since it's NOT a price from a government institution.

What is problem with PM = people can choose how they can contact me.
Why are you teaching me how to make contact and who said that telegram is not serious, only you? Many companies and official GOVS use telegram for contacts and they dont say it's not serious.

Do you compare the channels that some governments create to inform the public about corona with a random newbie guy that wants a loan?! I'm not teaching you anything, I told you that it doesn't look (and it's not) serious. You have a different opinion, fair enough. Just the next time that you want to make a deal with a company or with a bank, tell them to contact you with TG... Roll Eyes

Only one key. The Bank guarantees the transaction for the parties, so that someone does not take the title. Upon completion of the obligation, bank is obliged to transfer it to the debtor or to creditor if not.

Here is something correct from your side.

I suggested a jurisdiction, if it does not suit the creditor, then we will look at what neutral legal structure the transaction is possible in. In fact, the law of England and Wales is suitable for most countries and is the most common.
The justice system in England is one of the oldest in the world and is trusted by most contractors.

So the law in my country give me freedom to choose justice system and common law. The law of England and Wales is most simple and effective.

Yes, that's true as well. Although there are legal systems comfier than the UK's system, with the same effectiveness...

What is yours problem?

My "problem" is that a lot of newbies like yourself (=total strangers) came up here to ask for a loan and offer some big real estate property as collateral but in the end, nobody was telling the truth and 99% something is hidden. It's also weird to own a real estate of ~600k and you don't get a loan from a bank but you come here to ask. Especially when you want a loan to create a project/ start a business and use UK's system.
Anyway, you will hardly find someone here to make a deal of this type but I wish you good luck.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
androqq (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 01:37:20 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2020, 02:05:05 PM by androqq

To calculate what, "dude"? Speak normally and explain it like we are dumb here. Besides you want a loan. So the building worth around 600k or I make a mistake again?

200% means 150x2=300 do you really what to teach me? Take calculator then.

Do you know what is COLLATERAL Means? It's just priced property = have an  independent expert evaluation cost.

And if costs of COLLATERAL 300000 and you asks 150000$ load and says us that is 200% COLLATERAL.

150000 - 100% 300000 - 200%

But COLLATERAL not calc like that = it's calc from it's loan 150000 asks only half COLLATERAL COST = then creditor sure if he get it and takes double profit from sale. And that is good deal and he does not lose anything.

Don't tell me please. I'm a PhD in LAW.

Same for me, since it's NOT a price from a government institution.

Government does not price building. But landing scape have priced at 100000 by Gov, because it's TAX base for landscape tax.

Do you compare the channels that some governments create to inform the public about corona with a random newbie guy that wants a loan?! I'm not teaching you anything, I told you that it doesn't look (and it's not) serious. You have a different opinion, fair enough. Just the next time that you want to make a deal with a company or with a bank, tell them to contact you with TG... Roll Eyes

And? I have bank placed at TG AND? Is it bullshit bank or what? No, it just makes me said you, that you are not correct at it.

So many companies use TG as a channel for contact, shops and i have TG BASED BANK and dont tell me that is no serious or something.

Here is something correct from your side.

There is everything correct form my side. Thank you.

My "problem" is that a lot of newbies like yourself (=total strangers) came up here to ask for a loan and offer some big real estate property as collateral but in the end, nobody was telling the truth and 99% something is hidden. It's also weird to own a real estate of ~600k and you don't get a loan from a bank but you come here to ask. Especially when you want a loan to create a project/ start a business and use UK's system.
Anyway, you will hardly find someone here to make a deal of this type but I wish you good luck.

I think you have paranoia because you think that everybody hidden something, even i tells about personal meating.

ou don't get a loan from a bank but you come here to ask.

Because cashflow in BTC not in fiat money.

Especially when you want a loan to create a project/ start a business and use UK's system.

Lol. how you can imagine it can be? What the collateral must be? Not to create only modified - it's working business.

Thank you.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:13:58 AM

200% means 150x2=300 do you really what to teach me? Take calculator then.

Be sure that I have more than a calculator and in your case, I don't need it to the slightest.

Do you know what is COLLATERAL Means?

Better than you, be sure about it.

then creditor sure if he get it and takes double profit from sale. And that is good deal and he does not lose anything.

Don't tell me please. I'm a PhD in LAW.

Lol, you are what? Do you believe that someone will ever trust a stranger saying on the web? You have a PhD in Law and I'm the King of Spain.

The lender can lose his money if he can't sell asap the collateral. A building that you own the 50% is not easy to sell it because you don't own it as a whole. It's not a factory or a store or a business building that you can (possibly easier) to sell your share from it. You on the other hand can offer half of it (since you own the 100%) and you will also have the leverage to deny any possible sell if the lender wants to sell it. So the lender will be stuck with a property that may be worth the amount but he can't sell it and get his money back. You know that lenders want money and not properties, projects, drawings or candies. They give money and they want back money.

Government does not price building. But landing scape have priced at 100000 by Gov, because it's TAX base for landscape tax.

Government(s) pricing everything. Even the air that you breathe... So you pay tax for the landscape but not for the building on it? Sounds cool...

And? I have bank placed at TG AND? Is it bullshit bank or what? No, it just makes me said you, that you are not correct at it.

So many companies use TG as a channel for contact, shops and i have TG BASED BANK and dont tell me that is no serious or something.

I mean that there is no bank that has TG and if there is any, for sure don't use it for doing business. They will never use something if they can't control or have full access to it. Any company that uses TG doesn't start as a company with TG and for sure it's not the channel that will use to conduct businesses like getting a loan. You should know better since you have (now) a PhD in Law...

I think you have paranoia because you think that everybody hidden something, even i tells about personal meating.

Who told you that all the others don't offer a personal meeting? And that proves what? That you are trusted?
Haha, I don't think that everybody hides something. It's a fact that everybody hides something!  There are exceptions just to maintain the rule...

Because cashflow in BTC not in fiat money.

LMAO, no other comment!

Thank you.

You are welcomed.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
androqq (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 11:43:07 AM

Government(s) pricing everything. Even the air that you breathe... So you pay tax for the landscape but not for the building on it? Sounds cool...

We have no building tax.

Lol, you are what? Do you believe that someone will ever trust a stranger saying on the web? You have a PhD in Law and I'm the King of Spain.

It's yours problem not my.

The lender can lose his money if he can't sell asap the collateral. A building that you own the 50% is not easy to sell it because you don't own it as a whole. It's not a factory or a store or a business building that you can (possibly easier) to sell your share from it. You on the other hand can offer half of it (since you own the 100%) and you will also have the leverage to deny any possible sell if the lender wants to sell it. So the lender will be stuck with a property that may be worth the amount but he can't sell it and get his money back. You know that lenders want money and not properties, projects, drawings or candies. They give money and they want back money.

Again Market price are higher, because it's commercial building not like private. And sure there no any problem to sell it in half cost. It's hotel - have low volatility and investors have no problem with it - world practice.

I mean that there is no bank that has TG and if there is any, for sure don't use it for doing business. They will never use something if they can't control or have full access to it. Any company that uses TG doesn't start as a company with TG and for sure it's not the channel that will use to conduct businesses like getting a loan. You should know better since you have (now) a PhD in Law...

They are using it for doing business! It's TG based bank. Dude what you are talking about? It's a fact - if you don't like facts and it's only yours problems.

Who told you that all the others don't offer a personal meeting? And that proves what? That you are trusted?
Haha, I don't think that everybody hides something. It's a fact that everybody hides something!  There are exceptions just to maintain the rule...
Because it's proofs documents and other things and investor can check everything and you have no arguments.
Dude,  please don't talk bullshit like that. It's not an argument and not a fact it's ONLY yours own opinion.

LMAO, no other comment!

What is strange in it? Swiss crypto banks doing it

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:05:39 PM

It's yours problem not my.

That's the spirit Mr "Lawyer", I'm sure that you have convnced a lot of people this way... Cheesy

Since you like facts so much, stick to the most important: You are a total stranger, a noob with no history here who asks 15BTC without offering valid collateral.
So instead of trying to convince other strangers with air-words, take this magnificent/ investment opportunity building of yours and find a house broker (who only needs paperwork and not words) or mortgage it to get a bank loan. That's your problem! Wink

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CLE_Maximus

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 12:17:40 AM

I'm a PhD in LAW.

That’s cute, I am also a PhD in computer and internet by my own standards, hell I’m A+ Certified. If you actually were a lawyer (I’d gamble my car on it that you aren’t) you wouldn’t have the level of grammatical errors expected of a middle school student. That being said, I think it’s cute you are asking for several hundred thousand dollars.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: