Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:12:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Country specific coins are on the rise! whats up for India  (Read 777 times)
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:54:30 PM

with the launch and aurora coin and spain coin both are pumping bull and lot of people have become milionaires..there is a whole lot of action out there and our country is missing all the action...they said laxmi coin, but still that's in oblvion...where do you see a india   specific crptocurrency?
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:02:49 PM

Yea, India has huge potential. I have been thinking about it for long, i had some ideas also
but lack of coding skills has kept those only in my head.

Maybe we can form a team here if anyone is interested?
elavenil

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:56:39 PM

most of the country coins are scam. It is all 50% premined shit. Don't fall for this.

subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:53:02 AM

There is already a  team  working on it and  being developed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441778.0
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:59:00 AM

May i ask, how is it even remotely connected to India?
subvolatil

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:54:50 PM

Active input from the indian community. open for all indian devs to  join team. Focusing not only India but a wider area of  south asia, purpose to solve real world  problems, Introduce and familiarize people to Cryptocurrency and encourage a active opensource developement community in India.  And no commercial motive, every thing is  volunteered and donated.

Yes this is not specifically focusing only India but a wider region of  south asia.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:17:04 PM

Active input from the indian community. open for all indian devs to  join team. Focusing not only India but a wider area of  south asia, purpose to solve real world  problems, Introduce and familiarize people to Cryptocurrency and encourage a active opensource developement community in India.  And no commercial motive, every thing is  volunteered and donated.

Yes this is not specifically focusing only India but a wider region of  south asia.
So what you think How long it will take before it releases..! I can see there is still whole lot of work to be done..! any Idea and how many people are behind the project?

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:26:31 PM

There is already a  team  working on it and  being developed.

Active input from the indian community. open for all indian devs to  join team. Focusing not only India but a wider area of  south asia, purpose to solve real world  problems, Introduce and familiarize people to Cryptocurrency and encourage a active opensource developement community in India.  And no commercial motive, every thing is  volunteered and donated.

Yes this is not specifically focusing only India but a wider region of  south asia.

Dont let the Pakis know about this project. They'll use it for terror funding and we'll be arrested by POTA !!!

Kevin Lou

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:16:59 PM

IndiaCoin? you must be joking. Shocked Shocked Shocked

subvolatil

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:25:53 PM

Active input from the indian community. open for all indian devs to  join team. Focusing not only India but a wider area of  south asia, purpose to solve real world  problems, Introduce and familiarize people to Cryptocurrency and encourage a active opensource developement community in India.  And no commercial motive, every thing is  volunteered and donated.

Yes this is not specifically focusing only India but a wider region of  south asia.
So what you think How long it will take before it releases..! I can see there is still whole lot of work to be done..! any Idea and how many people are behind the project?

At the moment  about 3 people a beta public release  is done you can try out and test the  system https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527703.0

Dont let the Pakis know about this project. They'll use it for terror funding and we'll be arrested by POTA !!!
I really dont care about what religious nutjob try to do. If a terrorist is a religiously motivated they would be stupid enough to not understand crypto and if they use it they would be stupid enough to leave a giant blockchain footprint.

P.s - crypto see no borders, cast or creed. :-)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: