Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is it difficult to see Airdrops/bounties OF other altcoins platforms  (Read 85 times)
BayAngelo (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:56:04 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2020, 09:14:09 AM by BayAngelo

Many atimes we see loads and loads of airdrops and bounties from ethereum platform. it begs to ask, why are other top big projects in the crypto ecosystem like NEO, TRON, NEM, STELLAR, currently  Ada, tomochain , waves and other not encouraging start ups in their platform to conduct bounties and airdrops.
could there be other platforms where these guys choose to run their campaign. IF so. someone should inform them they are missing out.
i will like to inquire on how to reach out to these blockchain project on how they support and advertise new projects in their platform.
NOTE:
Expect Tron. sorry, i just don't Tron. i think he is kleptomaniac.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:40:24 AM

They have other means of marketing if they don't do bounty and airdrops. The digital market is huge and there are a lot of things that they can do for their project to gain exposure.
There are several social media platforms where they can buy ads or sponsorships to be viewed by their target people and market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:44:02 PM

They have other means of marketing if they don't do bounty and airdrops. The digital market is huge and there are a lot of things that they can do for their project to gain exposure.
There are several social media platforms where they can buy ads or sponsorships to be viewed by their target people and market.

They must be having big amount for the marketing expenses and can-do various ads or other advertisements too. Possible they could use the other platforms like YouTube, Instagram and other channels to easily reach out more people. Also, these are known names now so they have an advantage over other lesser known altcoins.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 02:35:05 PM

Many atimes we see loads and loads of airdrops and bounties from ethereum platform. it begs to ask, why are other top big projects in the crypto ecosystem like NEO, TRON, NEM, STELLAR, currently  Ada, tomochain , waves and other not encouraging start ups in their platform to conduct bounties and airdrops.
could there be other platforms where these guys choose to run their campaign. IF so. someone should inform them they are missing out.
i will like to inquire on how to reach out to these blockchain project on how they support and advertise new projects in their platform.
NOTE:
Expect Tron. sorry, i just don't Tron. i think he is kleptomaniac.

In waves as I understand they can easily distribute the free coins to any one who have active wallet, I also receive many shit tokens in my waves address and not worth it to receive that since it doesn't have a value . Actually there are many attempt even waves tokens to have a campaign and airdrop  here but its always failed no one interested having it since its easy to make.

For other coins I guess they also make it but failed to have many interested persons to join. They need community if there are no interested persons of course it will just a waste of time for creator and it will stop the interest of developer to make another one.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:11:36 PM

From what i can understand, you somehow miss the role of those platforms. Ethereum platform (EVM) or Waves are not responsible to advise projects built within them to advertise using bounties or airdrops or any other form of promotion. The marketing strategy is chosen by the team of the project and not by the blockchain where the coin is developped.
You can find the projects who do this kind of advertisement in the "Bounties" board of this forum.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 12:58:49 AM

They must be having big amount for the marketing expenses and can-do various ads or other advertisements too. Possible they could use the other platforms like YouTube, Instagram and other channels to easily reach out more people. Also, these are known names now so they have an advantage over other lesser known altcoins.
Yes, that's what I mean about different social media platforms. They have all the resources to do that and they can get better exposure for doing that type of marketing. Nothing against the bounties and airdrops but if they want better results, they have to do advertisements for different social media platforms. As long as they maintain advertisements for several SM platforms, they can easily target their niche.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀