Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:02:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop using forums digitalpoint they are reading your private messages  (Read 125 times)
spy100 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 10:51:50 AM

Here is an experiment post something ...get banned ...create a duplicate account ... then send a private msg to someone ... send a link to that person to identify you as old user ... you will get banned ... The only way they can find out it's old you is if they read your private msgs... If you use dp be careful what you say in private msgs .... dp is a indian communist forum

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:36:53 AM

Here is an experiment post something ...get banned ...create a duplicate account ... then send a private msg to someone ... send a link to that person to identify you as old user ... you will get banned ... The only way they can find out it's old you is if they read your private msgs... If you use dp be careful what you say in private msgs .... dp is a indian communist forum
sorry but what is that DigitalPoint?i mean what forum is that?

kindly explain more about this accusation?because I think without
any proof you will face something bad here.

and besides your talking about other site here?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
spy100 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 11:51:10 AM

The point here is that the moderators of that forum is reading your private msgs that you have with other people

I got banned there for posting a external link to a project on github ...i had to create a duplicate account to find out how banned me 

Then i sent a link to  my bitcointalk forum topic to a user ... and the moderators of that forum found out it was me ... even if i have dynamic ip (no fingerprint) Smiley So they find out it was me by reading the private msg i had with that person ...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Some people sent me cpanel login details there ... in private msgs ...knowing that private msgs are safe and that no one is reading private msgs ...

The scary thing is that the moderators of that forum are reading your private msgs  / conversetions ... they are communists ...

So if you use them be careful ...imagine if facebook read your private msgs ... telegram...whats app etc

keseoma

Activity: 495
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:50:01 AM

I'v been digitalpoint forum member for more then 10 years , even not posted for almost  5 years,  but this never happened to me!
I just login back to the forum and everything is OK for my account!

My suggestion is to check if your account been hacked by someone.

Negotiation

Activity: 1078
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 03:20:58 AM

I have never faced such a problem If you analyze the forum well you will know the correct information and you can also follow the suggestions of the OP. If DP is an Indian Communist Forum India will never support they are against crypto.
josephsonand

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:23:08 AM

Throwing such high-profile accusations requires strong evidence. What happened does not mean anything yet. There can be many reasons for this.
The current tendency to throw accusations at everything that seems suspicious is already beginning to annoy.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:41:14 AM

The point here is that the moderators of that forum is reading your private msgs that you have with other people

I got banned there for posting a external link to a project on github ...i had to create a duplicate account to find out how banned me 

Then i sent a link to  my bitcointalk forum topic to a user ... and the moderators of that forum found out it was me ... even if i have dynamic ip (no fingerprint) Smiley So they find out it was me by reading the private msg i had with that person ...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Some people sent me cpanel login details there ... in private msgs ...knowing that private msgs are safe and that no one is reading private msgs ...

The scary thing is that the moderators of that forum are reading your private msgs  / conversetions ... they are communists ...

So if you use them be careful ...imagine if facebook read your private msgs ... telegram...whats app etc

OHHHHH  this is  a serious case mate and thanks for this clarification,it seems  that  the site is  fooling their users and this is not what we wanted  to have  as  privacy  seeker.

will help you spread this case for more people to be aware and will never fall from this traps.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:16:17 AM

Not sure what this is forum all about but you can't really expect end to end encryption on a public forum since you are accessing them for free of cost.And I guess it is even possible in bitcointalk but not by moderators just by the admins and global mods because you can report someone if they are sending unsolicitated PM for promoting something you can report them and the user will be banned temporarily or permanently.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 03:02:53 PM

This is true in all forums (and email for that matter), the admin may read your "private" messages, i think here it even gives you a warning about it. If you want privacy, you have to communicate with other means or encrypt your messages.

And in most forums, making a second account is reason enough for getting banned.

Also if the forum is marxist rather than anarchist, they advocate for strong state surveillance (when they are in power) and even see anonymity as threat.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1470
Merit: 711

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:28:13 PM

Yeah you are making sense because at times people dont know the reason while their are banned,I comprehend that is not base on spamming or plagiarism alone, because I think some private messages is the caused of some banned issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: