Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest in any cryptocurrencies!  (Read 17730 times)
GarenCoiner

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 09:12:26 AM

if you really choose never to buy crypto currency, it's up to you, I think you lack experience about investing,
there are many investment instruments in this world, you have to learn

i think you misread the topic but I also disagree about telling people to never buy any coins, never say never you know

it is good to have new people in market, more demand ,but they are losing ofc and by their loss we gain

if none loses how will we gain Cheesy
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 11:25:53 AM

I think differently than you. Realistic, everyone in this world have a similar attitude in almost everything. That "get rich quick" is the main driven to push people actually spend their time to learn something. That turn the market becomes healthy on its own. No superficial gesture hiding behind greedy thoughts.
What investors are most concerned with during this time period is profits and there will certainly be a lot of people here who like to get rich quick. I am also one of them, but I have a lot of experience in this market so I avoid a lot of risks. The crypto market is a promising destination for everyone and there will certainly be times when you will be very greedy.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 11:46:20 AM

Everything that TS wrote is disconnected from reality, since most of us are here for a banal reason - to earn money. And while crypto will give this opportunity, there will always be people who are ready for the "here and now" and do not think about the prospects.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 01:43:33 PM

Everything that TS wrote is disconnected from reality, since most of us are here for a banal reason - to earn money. And while crypto will give this opportunity, there will always be people who are ready for the "here and now" and do not think about the prospects.
only 3-5 percent of people in this market really think about the future of cryptocurrency and this market. in fact, all active users came here to make money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tracyhayley

Activity: 652

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 03:54:42 PM

the truth is that the way newbies are invited is the get rich quick way by new projects , advertises and influencers. now the real intent of crypto needs to be preached and practised such way but this is a huge task. this should start with the current crypto holders and investors and then the newbies will follow suit.

honestly, most experts, influencers, ads and some news would invite newbies to the crypto world and use the word "get rich quick" to instigate them. of course, most of newbie will interested on it. then, newbies will investing on crypto without knowing or learning anything about it. the result is most of them are getting scam in some project or get a big loss in trading. it's really bad.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:42:09 PM

I'm very happy with my investment after buying every single year since 2016.

If someone were to ask me if they should invest I'd say yes. Those who don't play don't win and chances of you winning with cryptocurrencies are by far greater than in gambling or investing in startups.
very lucky you focused on investing in crypto because at that time, I was still racing on micro earning and had not yet started to dare to try to invest, and stupidly was also stuck with cryptocurrency gambling and I didn't get anything from there because I gambled just for fun, and This year I tried to dare to invest in crypto, even though it's actually a little late considering alt season has ended a few year ago.

You still have time.

I'm not saying that to unload my bags or anything like that. I'm not planning on selling anything before 20 thousand and probably going to wait at least until 50 before I move my coins to an exchange.

People who bought sub 10 thousand will have a lot of opportunities in the next 2 years. Quote me on it Wink

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 08:05:02 PM

yes I agree with your point above, if someone comes into this cryptoqurrency industry just because they think that crypto can make you rich fast, I don't think that's true. investing in crypto certainly takes time and patience. So, I hope everyone, especially new investors, doesn't think that crypto investing can make you rich fast. all this takes a process.

GREENch

Activity: 1400

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 08:05:05 AM

only 3-5 percent of people in this market really think about the future of cryptocurrency and this market. in fact, all active users came here to make money
Your message only confirms the fact that (as I wrote above) most of us are here for profit, and many of us do not think about the prospects for the development of the crypto industry at all.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 09:17:32 AM

I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

If you come to crypto with such an attitude, you should never ever invest.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
You are paid crypto as a bonus to your salary.
or
... (any other examples come to your mind?)

Wouldn't the whole cryptoworld be way more healthy? What do you think about it?

I do understand your point but the title of your topic is highly misleading by using the word 'never invest' instead of saying 'never have this kind of attitude, etc.'

Cryptocurrencies, just like any other investment mechanism available, is an investment that deals primarily with the influx of the prices of it. Due to being decentralized in nature, its price is highly volatile compared to gold and stocks. Others got lucky when the price of bitcoin skyrocketed last year but others also felt loss when they invested during the peak of the price of cryptocurrencies. Again just like any other investment, thorough research and studies are needed to minimize the risk of losing your investments quickly.

If there is a formula to being rich quickly, then I guess everyone would be rich by now. The only formula is to work hard and to work SMART!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:28:29 PM

Absolutely agree with you, most of the people are here for profit. All of them want a return on their investment. And besides, they also hope this market can grow because it will help their investments increase in the future.
GarenCoiner

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:20:05 PM

The unstable nature of crypto made those investors with attitude think that this is a "get rich quick" scheme. While we can't stop their attitude, it is their loss in the end. As long as people think that they can benefit from something to their finances with such convenience in their entry, they wouldn't help but have that kind of mindset.

It's like saying that having microjob in the internet makes you rich.

it is their loss, but they make others suffer as well because they are acting unpredictably and this makes your calculations fail and you to lose or they convince others and let them lose and they are making it harder for the market to get stable.

yet we can't stop them from doing that unless we use only altcoins with restrictions that help to avoid such behaviors
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:44:42 PM

I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
or

Everyone dream is to be financial freedom so i guess not all think the same. About getting rich quick is the main reason why a lot of investors wanna join cryptos sector and i see a lot newbies coming here whining about they getting scam or loses all their saving because the greed overcome them to think cryptos some kind of a quick rich scheme.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:49:56 PM

Examples:
or
or

Everyone dream is to be financial freedom so i guess not all think the same. About getting rich quick is the main reason why a lot of investors wanna join cryptos sector and i see a lot newbies coming here whining about they getting scam or loses all their saving because the greed overcome them to think cryptos some kind of a quick rich scheme.
Newbies should learn the things from others mistakes or atleast from their own but many of them are not learning anything and keep losing their money by investing on wrong projects.Crypto is not meant to become rich in quick time, if you got skills and capital then it is possible but its highly risky as well.
tiktokcoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 08:41:26 AM

Examples:
or
or

Newbies should learn the things from others mistakes or atleast from their own but many of them are not learning anything and keep losing their money by investing on wrong projects.Crypto is not meant to become rich in quick time, if you got skills and capital then it is possible but its highly risky as well.

people are thinking irrationally, that is a fact, and new coins or most of them are using marketing tactics more than taking care of the project itself, they are hiring more marketers and designers than developers.

it is a good way to check if the project is serious or not, to check how much of time, and money they are spending on marketing and how fast they are adding features to the project
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 08:46:59 AM

people are thinking irrationally, that is a fact, and new coins or most of them are using marketing tactics more than taking care of the project itself, they are hiring more marketers and designers than developers.

it is a good way to check if the project is serious or not, to check how much of time, and money they are spending on marketing and how fast they are adding features to the project
No, most of the projects now are scam and all things that has been put into documentation coule be fake. This is the problem with it because no third party that will be used to filter these ICO being promoted here in te forum. Even so if there are groups making a way of listing good project to which for them will be successful still it will fail.

Never to invest in cryptocurrency maybe ideal except for bitcoin and other strong altcoins.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:35:49 AM

Agree. People here are very self induction sometime. If they are losing money they will say its scam project. Every investment have risk and people should learn to live with it. Crypto investment is a highly risk business some loses more than they can earn but also they can earn so much money.

Im invested on some shitcoin and sometime I lose a penny but thats normal I guess. No one can earn on crypto without having risk. Also a good fundamental review could help find a good project.
infocoino

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 03:10:31 PM

No, most of the projects now are scam and all things that has been put into documentation coule be fake. This is the problem with it because no third party that will be used to filter these ICO being promoted here in te forum. Even so if there are groups making a way of listing good project to which for them will be successful still it will fail.

Never to invest in cryptocurrency maybe ideal except for bitcoin and other strong altcoins.

totally agree with you, the market is scary a bit nowadays and scams are everywhere, but that doesn't say there are no new projects are legit and good, I would say to newcomers to invest in top 10 coins for a while till they learn a bit, there they can lose but their loss will never be 100% as it can be with a scam project.

but after that, they can keep diving for more profit percentage with a higher calculated risk, but never follow anyone's analysis, we are all can be wrong, even if we spend the lifetime analyzing, a lot is away from each one's point of view is a factor that makes his predictions less accurate, and unfortunately, we can't no matter how hard we try to collect all info and predict the future.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 03:27:12 PM

Yes i agree with you, many people lay in crypto with the purpose of obtaining right money yet i think it is the wrong way crypto very risk is to seek for advantage and when i think crypto is not the right place
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 04:14:25 PM

Will you just watch ?, and not buy cryptocurrencies? think about it!, the future is technology,
and technology is blockchain one of them, of course cryptocurrency will follow that trend in the future

viananda2525

Activity: 1041
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 06:01:28 PM

if you seek for a quick rich scheme then cryptocurrency is not suit for you maybe a hyip programs might be suit for you to test out. We all gathering in this forum all is believed bitcoin will make it way to the top and will support it back by using it and learn from this new technology as it will grow everyday. Keep in mind that we cannot be a millionaire overnight so always believed that we can if we trust bitcoin system will bring we there.
cryptocurrency never promises we will be rich man in short term, and its be trouble for new comer in crypto market. they thinking by buying bitcoin and hold for several months they will automaticly be rich man. hyip and crypto market totally different, in this place we must be smart people to catch opportunity based on research not on luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: