Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promotion for crypto project  (Read 90 times)
iron888 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:37:45 PM

I would like promote a crypto exchanger project and try to figure out what promotion options are available on the forum and generally in the internet.

As far as I understood the most popular promotion technique is signature campaign. What are other options?

Also, can I find trustful promoters and community managers for Telegram? We also looking for translators and frontend designers. Where at Bitcointalk should I best post on those topics?

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:52:28 PM

You could advertise on technology websites, etc. With bitcojntalk you can use signature campaigns, buy advertising space from the forum (that appears between the first post and first reply to a topic).

I'd suggest requesting translators either in the marketplace services section or in the local boards - both should work fine.
iron888 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:59:43 PM

You could advertise on technology websites, etc. With bitcojntalk you can use signature campaigns, buy advertising space from the forum (that appears between the first post and first reply to a topic).

I'd suggest requesting translators either in the marketplace services section or in the local boards - both should work fine.

Thanks for the reply. I also see various topics like promotion in twitter, telegram, etc. I don't fully understand how it works. For example if there is a telegram channel what does the promoter do? Does the promoter become a moderator and responsible for adding as much people in the channel as possible?

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:34:29 PM

Yeah I'm not sure of the efficiency or the ethicity of adding random people to telegram channels unless they want to join but you can buy subscribers or give updates to people interested through telegram.

Twitter and Facebook are often used in the altcoin sections, essentially you could offer a giveaway for people who like/follow your page and then hire a manager to check it or check it yourself...
iron888 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:55:47 PM

Yeah I'm not sure of the efficiency or the ethicity of adding random people to telegram channels unless they want to join but you can buy subscribers or give updates to people interested through telegram.

Twitter and Facebook are often used in the altcoin sections, essentially you could offer a giveaway for people who like/follow your page and then hire a manager to check it or check it yourself...

Okay, so I could giveaway coins and the users have to follow some rules, like subscribe, like, invite 10 friends, etc. right?

I also saw “campaign managers”. Those are guys who could organize various promotion techniques on my behalf?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:15:05 PM

Yeah they should be able to take care of this stuff but will come at verying quality and varying prices..

And yea it'll be based on likes and subscriptions you can normally trace.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3216

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 10:19:59 PM

Okay, so I could giveaway coins and the users have to follow some rules, like subscribe, like, invite 10 friends, etc. right?

I also saw “campaign managers”. Those are guys who could organize various promotion techniques on my behalf?

Yes, the best options for you is to hire a trusted and experienced manager. They can recommend you which campaign you can do and manage it for you. Hiring a trusted person means that you pass the first non-scam test because reputed managers will not accept to work for obviously scammers. Also, they will protect you and your business by users who are willing to deceive your promotion participating with fake accounts.
I suggest you talk with yahoo62278 or find them on Telegram @yahoo62278

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 04:57:53 PM

what promotion options are available on the forum and generally in the internet.
Apart from this forum, there's also Facebook/Youtube ads [only use it if you know how to properly target your audience].

What are other options?
In addition to what other users have commented, you can also try asking other crypto websites/platforms for an ad space of some sort.

community managers for Telegram?
Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers
- Some of the mentioned managers from this list offer their services for Telegram as well [make sure to read their ann threads].

We also looking for translators
Overview of trusted/recommended Translators

and frontend designers.
Overview of Bitcointalk Designers

buy advertising space from the forum (that appears between the first post and first reply to a topic).
This is what jackg was referring to: Advertise on this forum - Round 314

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀