Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking help to post images  (Read 369 times)
alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:22:51 PM

You will need to buy a copper membership: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

Or you will need to wait for at least to be a Jr. Member which will require you at-least 1 merit point and over 29 activities I guess.
That is the proper solution to post images when you are a newbie.
As you got your answer already you should now lock this topic for spam replies.
And an advice to you that always read rules of any board when you post something.
showrav11 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:43:35 PM

Hello buddy, you cant post image yet because you are still a beginner, you have to reach first the jr member so you will be able to post images. You can use this link https://m.imgur.com
Here are the steps of using that link:
1. Create your own account.
2. Click the new post and choose the file or the picture that you want to post in this forum.
3. After that click, the wor "get share links" and choose the BBcode(FORUM), then just paste it on your post.
https://i.imgur.com/5Ja2X0d.jpg

Do i need to post on imgur community?Or i can keep that hidden?
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596

hmph..

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 05:34:13 PM

This forum uses hotlinks from outside servers to display images. So yes, you need to post image to imgur server, but it doesn't just imgur, you can use imgbb, postimages or cloud/image hosting services available on the internet. However, from each of these services, you can upload without registration, and another need to register. And remember all service have the right to delete your image, when it happens your image on your post or thread will be error.

HOLD...
nakamura12

Activity: 2296
Merit: 669

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:51:29 PM

The image would still be seen in this forum even if you uploaded it on imgur and in hidden state. You can even use the images you can find on google as long as the last file extension is an image file format such as. jpg, .png and other image file formats. Also take a look at mk4 ppat about changing the height of the image you can also change it's width by changing the number. The required rank to post images is jr. member and there are some newbies that can post images by purchasinh copper membership which will remove the restrictions of posting images.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:44:15 AM

No, that's not necessary but of course it's up to you if you want to post it in the imgur community or not. There's nothing to lose Grin. The important thing is you copied the html link of the uploaded photo and you're good to go.

Just another tip in case you will be accessing the website through your mobile device, if you are having a problem on visiting then try to set your browser into 'desktop mode' first. That's what I always do every time the site recommend me to use their mobile app lol.
showrav11 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 04:56:02 PM

No, that's not necessary but of course it's up to you if you want to post it in the imgur community or not. There's nothing to lose Grin. The important thing is you copied the html link of the uploaded photo and you're good to go.

Just another tip in case you will be accessing the website through your mobile device, if you are having a problem on visiting then try to set your browser into 'desktop mode' first. That's what I always do every time the site recommend me to use their mobile app lol.

I do use desktop mode than mobile view haha, thanks for the tips.Appreciation!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: