Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] MobiusCrypto- Redefining #DeFi  (Read 1061 times)
estes42

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 02:19:17 PM

Need a reply from admins team. Does anyone here?
Idk man, try to ask in telegram group. It looks active

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunilnisha3

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 03:02:54 PM

A lot of depends how long will be a growth of the market. Hope the growth will raise for a long time.

It 2017 it was a big growth and cryptocurrency became very popular. Many people earned big money.

Many people lost money in 2018. The investments in cryptocurrency are very risky.

If you are scared of risk you shouldn't go to crypto. Some people can invest in 40 projects, but only 3 of them can be profitable

If only three of your projects are success it means you haven't enough experience in investment i go. But you have found the mobius, so maybe everything will change soon
No mate, this is the crypto market. If you believe that all projects are real....ok. I invested for a long time and I think Mobius will be useful and simple. This is what users need
ticoncterli

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 03:39:43 PM

A lot of depends how long will be a growth of the market. Hope the growth will raise for a long time.

It 2017 it was a big growth and cryptocurrency became very popular. Many people earned big money.

Many people lost money in 2018. The investments in cryptocurrency are very risky.

If you are scared of risk you shouldn't go to crypto. Some people can invest in 40 projects, but only 3 of them can be profitable

If only three of your projects are success it means you haven't enough experience in investment i go. But you have found the mobius, so maybe everything will change soon
I know what are you talking about but it's hard to find a good project with a good team now. Nobody wants to grow...
buckprotfuti

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:20:24 PM

Where can I ask any questions about the account?
you can find the telegram group on site
thannwhetemsols

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:53:49 PM

Maybe I can try to help you, bro
niaprejcilli

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:26:53 PM

Do you plan to add the future trading?
I want to see it very much. I trade futures, so this is important for me too
olsurtepach

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:01:47 PM

Do you plan to add future trading?
I want to see it very much. I trade futures, so this is important for me too
well, futures trading is more popular than spot trading, so this will be a good step for mobius
ravathafing

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:05:58 PM

Many things depend on the growth of the market. Hope the growth will raise for a long time.

It 2017 it was a big growth and cryptocurrency became very popular. Many people made big money.

I've lost a lot of money last year, but I still try to find new good projects. I expect mobius can be even more profitable than now with the good price growing
Yes, I hope too. Exchange is the most profitable sphere in crypto, so there are 80% of the platform will double your investment, but I can't promise something more....
Why? I have different experiences. one of my first investment was an exchange and during next year I got x3 of my investments
congrats mate. but we don't talk here about your experience. exchange industry one of the most competitive, so it's hard to get a profit here if you follow the new crypto exchange
estes42

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:12:08 PM

you can find the telegram group on site
hmmm this is a problem, I don't use a telegram
niaprejcilli

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 05:17:12 PM

A lot depends on how long will be the growth of the market. Hope the growth will raise for a long time.

If only three of your projects are success it means you haven't enough experience in investment. But you have found the mobius, so maybe everything will change soon
I know what are you talking about but it's hard to find a good project with a good team now. Nobody wants to grow...
Let's see what will happen with mobius in future, but I have big expectations about it
olsurtepach

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 05:20:33 PM

Sup chat group! Team, do you plan to make any events for users. Now I don't see any competitions of airdrops....
The community isn't active enough, so they don't need it now imho
better to make a competition with any task. due to this event, you can find new users who are interested in the project
ravathafing

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:14:44 PM

If only three of your projects are success it means you haven't enough experience in investment. But you have found the mobius, so maybe everything will change soon
Don't agree with you. there are a lot of good projects and they grow much faster than a few years ago due to experience growing
sgsdgsdgsdg67y6g

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:01:57 PM

No mate, this is the crypto market. If you believe that all projects are real....ok. I invested for a long time and I think Mobius will be useful and simple. This is what users need
But we don't have to believe in Mobius now. We want to see the team's work and make any conclusions about it. But I hope they will turn our expectation into reality
estes42

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:50:27 PM

A lot depends on how long will be a growth of the market. Hope the growth will raise for a long time.

It 2017 it was a big growth and cryptocurrency became very popular. Many people made big money.

I've lost a lot of money last year, but I still try to find new good projects. I expect mobius can be even more profitable than now with the good price growing

Yes, I hope too. Exchange is the most profitable sphere in crypto, so there are 80% of the platform will double your investment, but I can't promise something more....
Profitable for founders? yes. Users can get profit only from trading or Pos
The team has just started its work, so maybe they will upload something interesting and useful for users, besides trading
sunilnisha3

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:16:37 PM

Sup chat group! Team, do you plan to make any events for users. Now I don't see any competitions of airdrops....

The best way to make people more active now it Quiz about the platform
Oh yes! quiz is the best entertainment. But most of the people like giveaways because you don't have to do anything
ticoncterli

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 01:33:22 PM

Should we pass the KYC to use your p2p platform?
what do you mean about using? You don't need a KYC for buying ticket, for example
buckprotfuti

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 01:37:47 PM

why have you created tickets for XRP? Don't you think people will buy only USDT and XRP tickets?
niaprejcilli

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 02:42:46 PM

How long will you prepare the WP? the information on site isn't enough for new users
olsurtepach

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 02:46:25 PM

The community isn't actvie enough, so they don't need it now imho
haha! the community is very active. look on btt, there are a lot of users
sgsdgsdgsdg67y6g

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:33:06 PM

The best way to make people more active now it Quiz about the platform
Oh yes! quiz is the best entertainment. But most of the people like giveaways because you don't have to do anything
But the giveaway can be good promotion for the start
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: