Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing now?  (Read 3756 times)
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:16:14 AM

In corona Pandemic, I have no job to earn. So I am joining several campaigns from bitcointalk?

What are you doing now?

For this moment many people  lose their livelihoods, to get more income must also be clever to choose the type and type of work because everything is based online now. For those who understand IT many choices can be made to increase passive income by working at home part time, one of which follows the bitcointalk campaign projects as you said.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:23:31 AM

Already in many countries, the emergency regime was canceled and therefore people returned to their jobs, but during the corona virus I also worked in an official job and in my free time participated in bounty companies, and I still do this and plan to do the same in the future.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:29:38 AM

In corona Pandemic, I have no job to earn. So I am joining several campaigns from bitcointalk?

What are you doing now?

For this moment many people  lose their livelihoods, to get more income must also be clever to choose the type and type of work because everything is based online now. For those who understand IT many choices can be made to increase passive income by working at home part time, one of which follows the bitcointalk campaign projects as you said.
Yes! Since the pandemic arrives, I stop trading and investing because it's too risky to do so. I switch to do bounty campaigns as a alternate way to earn some money. I'm switching back to trade and invest right now since the price of a lot of coins are rising especially ETH. I realize that now is the good time for traders to come back to the market.

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:44:05 AM

I used to have a main job outside, but since the epidemic lasted, I had to stay home and make money full time with this market. It is difficult to make money in this market because the market is now too difficult, too difficult to make a profit in a short time. And bounty is same, doesn't have many good and successful projects

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 10:20:45 AM

Already in many countries, the emergency regime was canceled and therefore people returned to their jobs, but during the corona virus I also worked in an official job and in my free time participated in bounty companies, and I still do this and plan to do the same in the future.
It looks like you must have tried something news and I was trying to join into the market as a trader and I can earn some money in daily basis. So many people have been moving to be the traders and there was a lot of new money come to the market right now.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:27:04 AM

What are you doing now?

Yes! Since the pandemic arrives, I stop trading and investing because it's too risky to do so. I switch to do bounty campaigns as a alternate way to earn some money. I'm switching back to trade and invest right now since the price of a lot of coins are rising especially ETH. I realize that now is the good time for traders to come back to the market.
Now there are quite a lot of good bounty campaigns to make money and I'm also unemployed since Covid-19 came out in my country which made me face a lot of difficulties too.

I hope there will be a vaccine for everyone soon because I was so bored at home and didn't have as much living expenses as before. Anyway, trading has helped me in part because the crypto market has recently entered uptrend.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 12:07:20 PM

What are you doing now?
Well, we've been participating a lot of bounty campaigns before the outbreak and now we're still here earning.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 12:58:46 PM

when the pandemic is thankful you can still work, many people out there lose their jobs, including me,
what I do at home is trying to trade and join the bounties

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ramaraj

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 01:06:08 PM

The whole world stuck with that corona pandemic most of the peoples used their time to earn crypto likewise india adopts crypto. yesterday i saw that one article from Blockchain council, they said in their blog article shows indian crypto exchanges booming with trading.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 01:09:52 PM

The whole world stuck with that corona pandemic most of the peoples used their time to earn crypto likewise india adopts crypto. yesterday i saw that one article from Blockchain council, they said in their blog article shows indian crypto exchanges booming with trading.
in the current situation, anyone would naturally think of developing online trading or more active in the virtual world because their activities are also restricted. everybody doesn't want their economy to be depressed. and crypto industries may be benefited.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:06:44 PM

What are you doing now?
Well, we've been participating a lot of bounty campaigns before the outbreak and now we're still here earning.
Do you make a lot of money from bounty? I have been in bounty since the beginning of 2020 and until now I have not received anything from it, it seems that 2020 is a bad year for the world and bounty hunter.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:56:57 PM

All the activities of the world have come to a standstill due to the corona virus. Many have lost their jobs. During this time I have been trading since I sat down and working on the bounty.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:59:00 PM

I have been trading and investing in ico since a long time ago and I can earn more than 2k in a month when there was a good IEO but honestly the income from my trade was random and it can't be determined.
I don’t think there are many good ICOs in the market at the moment. Also investing in ICO could be quite risky as most of them aren’t registered anywhere and they could just take your money and vanish. Investing in ICOs is not a consistent way of earning money, moreover you never know if the value will rise above or fall below the price you bought it.

Although income from the trades can be random, but you can try and maintain a consistent average, so it helps you to determine your earning in percentage. You can set a range from 10% to 50% or even more. These days I'm seeing lots of people are sharing about their success story with crypto trading. I believe anyone become professional trader with the help of this forum because lots of people are providing very useful information which definitely make anyone to become pro trader over the time Cheesy.
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:29:25 AM

Honestly, I took Bitcoin in a very professional way for me. The Corona epidemic is currently the worst in the world. It has blocked the way for many people to earn money. I’m taking this opportunity to spend a lot more time on Bitcoin and think about making a lot more money.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:54:14 PM

What are you doing now?
If you have taken bounty as for your earning way, it is wrong decision. You can take bounty and trade as a part time earning way and you have to do a work for your livinghodd. I do a job and i trade regularly where bounty is time passing method to me.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:02:48 PM

You are not alone in this condition, several people all around the world is being so financially stranded now and having no where else to face, well you know,no matter how much you concentrate on the campaign they are not really producing something reward of high value for now , so you will only keep investing for later.i will advice everyone who has faced the pain of this pandemic period to use the great opportunity of the coming bull run to fight poverty forever and help others .
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:52:41 PM

What are you doing now?
If you have taken bounty as for your earning way, it is wrong decision. You can take bounty and trade as a part time earning way and you have to do a work for your livinghodd. I do a job and i trade regularly where bounty is time passing method to me.
for some people they believe working full time in bounty campaign will give them good earning like working in regular job. its about believe to cryptocurrency market, but not all people can do this especially for family man which is must spend much money for daily needs. they need to work to earn additional income.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 01:48:59 AM

What are you doing now?
Since the time our place started lock down, I tried so many things just to earn income in order to support the family. I joined bounty campaigns and start again to join some airdrops although some of it was scam. I applied to be an agent of online selling. Anything that can earn me money I will try to join as long as it can give me good reputation to other people aside from earning money.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:50:56 AM

I was the same as you but a bit later since the 2nd wave hit my country hard and force me to change my strategy, try to earn from any possible source. So I boot up this account and give it a go over any bounty ongoing.
Its a good thing that there's an opportunity here in the forum to somehow earn while we are in lockdown. In my case I find another ways to earn like selling food for merienda because its indemand specially for kids. Now we are back to our real job and recovering financially to pay our outstanding bills.

kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 03:00:49 AM

You are not alone in this condition, several people all around the world is being so financially stranded now and having no where else to face, well you know,no matter how much you concentrate on the campaign they are not really producing something reward of high value for now , so you will only keep investing for later.i will advice everyone who has faced the pain of this pandemic period to use the great opportunity of the coming bull run to fight poverty forever and help others .
This is a good time to invest because the current market is in good shape and this is a great opportunity for you in this pandemic. Most of the other financial markets are in recession, but the crypto market has grown steadily over the past few months. That could prove that people are more inclined to invest in this market, and there will certainly be plenty of new whales joining in to make money here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: