Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising and promotions. Work experience.  (Read 151 times)
naraKOLnikol (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:59:13 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2020, 12:30:46 PM by naraKOLnikol

I offer advertising services for your project, product, or something in social networks, forums, and other sites.

- Imitation of social activity in your telegram chat, topic on forums and other Internet sites. Imitation of "engagement and excitement" in the chat (topic).
- Active shilling in social networks. Shilling in telegram chats that are dedicated to cryptocurrency topics. Guerrilla marketing.  Instagram Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Twitter shilling!!

I have experience in this field. I guarantee that certain tasks will be completed within the specified time frame.

Get in touch with me https://t.me/PR_manage0 or @PR_manage0
naraKOLnikol (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:26:14 PM

Starting today, we are also working on Discord. Guerrilla marketing, chat activity, and the rest.
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

Total Exchange (TEX) and Luxury Ledger (LXRY)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 08:24:26 PM

So you are offering your service here for bitcoins and you are aware of bitcointalk market. You must post the references/previous works etc so it will be easy for the buyer to know you instead of interacting with you at first. I personally believe a thread with all the information will help a lot to hire someone.

TEX-LXRY

World's Largest Crypto Goods and Services Market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: