Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens?  (Read 1288 times)
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 10:45:24 PM

Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc.These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit.Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way.This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished.So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?
For me it was depends on the project because many coin now was pumping so hard and remain good project, before I invest I do read first their whitepaper to see what is the project and what the project will it is for short term or for long term then I will decide if I'm going to invest or not particularly I'm just invest on IEO on binance.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 10:47:08 PM

If you have accustomed your self with exchanges, you will know that at the end of every post of IEO or listing, it will be written that investing in cryptocurrency is a risk. Everyone by now should know that it is a risk to invest in any project. Anytime you invest in a project, you are taking a risk.
I think that if people have free money, then now is a good opportunity to invest in new Altcoins. We are already seeing many coins rise.
New coins are very risky. I can only announce 10 or more legit new altcoins names, those IEO are still running. But we can invest only in top exchange IEO like Binance exchange. After one year Bitwings project is looking like a scam, we can't trust it even after 1 or more years. Until listed top exchange, new altcoins are very risky.

I can't remember when Bitwing organized token sale, but as at the time the project was very active, it looked real and trusted, but the situation with it is now very different. Bitwing might have disappointed, but there are still so many altcoins in the market with real value and new ones for that matter.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 10:59:48 PM

If this question is asked a hundred times the answer will still be the same, YES investing in 95% of new coins/tokens is very risky. It is not hear say but the reality of things, we watch projects brags of what they will do and how they will even challenge other projects but once they are listed all those bragging becomes nothing and fades while the team becomes less serious towards whatever they had promised to do hence dump in price. Also, nowadays I have seen a new class of crypto investors, and that is, those who only invest in a new project with the mindset of cashing out as quick as possible; you can't blame them but they are trying to be safe than sorry.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:05:43 PM

well i won't say generally that it is risky to invest in new projects , but what i would  rather say is for you to carry out your research and know the project you are investing in .there are still a few good new projects you can invest in if you take your time to research about them.

There is no one that does not know that these new altcoins have more risks, but they will always want to invest i them, because they bring in more profit, most especially on short term basis, because they can make more profits from them, than the already established coins. Themore the risk, the higher the profit and the lesser the risk, the lesser the profit. It is always directly proportional.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 03:25:09 AM

Well, whether it is a new or an old coin whom you have just newly discovered, there is always a certain risk on doing investment. All of us must know about it already when the first time we got engage into this industry that risk is inevitable in the field of work we have chosen to participate with.

Investing into a new coin might be a lot more risky compared to old coins since old coins have already taken a long time since it was established so it have already reputation or reviews about it which will make you think if you will invest based on what you read or not. In the case of new coins since it was just newly established, there are lots of doubts that is why we would risk to invest even a small amount to verify if it will be worthy or not. There will be sorts of trial and errors and taking risks if we do want to know something about that certain coin because in that way we will be able to answer our inquiry about it. You won't know anything unless you will try to take risk for it.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:30:26 AM

I do not advise everyone to invest too soon because first acquire knowledge then choose the project with your own thoughts. Yes investment is risky in crypto but if you understand here, you can reduce the risk. First of all you need to get an idea about the crypto market so think about how much expert you are in this crypto market because you need a lot of research to pick a good project.
One way or another, before investing in any coin you need to research carefully because this market is not easy for you to make a profit. Every time a potential project comes along, I always spend a lot of time analyzing and if I feel good, I will plan to invest.
Of course, this will only help you reduce a little risk and will depend on the development of the project so please consider carefully and choose the right time to invest.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:02:20 AM

If you have accustomed your self with exchanges, you will know that at the end of every post of IEO or listing, it will be written that investing in cryptocurrency is a risk. Everyone by now should know that it is a risk to invest in any project. Anytime you invest in a project, you are taking a risk.
I think that if people have free money, then now is a good opportunity to invest in new Altcoins. We are already seeing many coins rise.
Not all the new altcoins are always profitable, exchange listings are the most important when it comes to the profitability of new altcoins. Coins listed on good exchanges are given more priority by the investors and are also considered as premium coins, I have seen a lot of good projects having a bright future but they didn't perform very well in the market because they were listed on some shitty exchange, but when their listing on a bigger exchange was confirmed then they got a big boost of funds and gave many folds in return to the investors over their investment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Romeotom

Activity: 817
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:50:15 AM

I do not advise everyone to invest too soon because first acquire knowledge then choose the project with your own thoughts. Yes investment is risky in crypto but if you understand here, you can reduce the risk. First of all you need to get an idea about the crypto market so think about how much expert you are in this crypto market because you need a lot of research to pick a good project.
One way or another, before investing in any coin you need to research carefully because this market is not easy for you to make a profit. Every time a potential project comes along, I always spend a lot of time analyzing and if I feel good, I will plan to invest.
Of course, this will only help you reduce a little risk and will depend on the development of the project so please consider carefully and choose the right time to invest.
Exactly the reason i ate a push in behind 2018 because i was a kid then and i wasn't an insulator in everything in the crypto market. Then, in the wake of the change in 2017 yr, I invested in a number of altcoins in 2018 but the result of which was a permanent loss.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:59:56 AM

For many yes it's risky but for some who like taking risks it's not, you have to know that new projects are prone to failure because many new projects have no serious team, they only want money, if you can detect good new altcoins then why not risk some money? new projects that works are more profitable

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:13:37 AM

People must not venture into unknown businesses or ways of making money, they will only have themselves to blame, many lost money in crypto because they don't learn and later they put blame on the technology itself, calling Bitcoin and others a scam

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:27:22 AM

Every investment is risky not just crypto alone or buying new coins, without doing a proper research on anything before going in may likely lead to disaster, for example you have been hearing about bitcoin, you got on the internet and bought some or let's just say 1btc BTC at the rate of 1btc/$9k,without doing a proper research to know when to buy and when you shouldn't, unfortunately for you that was the peak price and then a market correction happens and the price goes down to $8k/btc, you'll eventually end up losing some part of the money you invested, so the bottom line is that every investment is risky its how well you do a research is what makes them less risky, don't just buy because everyone is buying, buy after doing a proper research, and seeing some good potentials in a coin/token.  Wink

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:42:57 AM

People must not venture into unknown businesses or ways of making money, they will only have themselves to blame, many lost money in crypto because they don't learn and later they put blame on the technology itself, calling Bitcoin and others a scam
Therefore, before doing business or want to do something, you should be able to pay attention to how it works and which can make money, because if there is no information that is more deeply known then it really feels like suicide because it will kill the economy, so you should still have to be wary when wanting to do business.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:46:36 AM

Once the eager controls over you there will be no room for doing research, I lost money to few scam projects before I calm and start learning, I never knew there were Ponzi schemes even in crypto space, I started with cloud mining projects and I listed close to 800$ on cloud mining that exit scam later, my advice is for newbie to have patience and not rush into any project without proper investigations
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:04:34 AM

It's not that risky if you know the difference between a crap project and a gem project, I came across AVA project and I knew instantly that it's a project from real blockchain professionals, they raised 42million using the old crowdfunding way (ICO), tell me how this isn't fascinating

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:06:10 AM

One of the common reasons why there are a lot of teaders that are losing because of investing or trading new listed tokens is because they always think that it is a bagger toksn. What do I mean by bagger? It is simply a token like in 2017 where there are a lot of new listed cryptocurrencies that keep making all time highs. In today scenario, it is hard to find a new listed altcoin that will form higher lows and higher highs. It is better to trade old coins that is trusted and reliable than to trade new coins.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:11:00 AM

Either new tokens or old tokens must all have risks. As we know that crypto movement is very volatile, so you have to really think again before plunging into it. My advice for now if you want to buy a token, you should buy a token that is quite popular among the people. Indeed this does not guarantee to avoid the risk of loss, but at least the popular trading volume tokens are always large.
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:40:19 AM

I won't give up no matter the risk, I believe that new altcoins have better ROI than top altcoins and Bitcoin, look how profitable oikos DeFi project was for investors who buy at IEO price of 0.015$, this new altcoin ATH was 0.10$ before Justin sun attack, it's a necessity to take risks with new altcoins if you want amazing results

B.wealth

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:11:33 AM

There alot of risk attached to been an investors just because their fate lie on the particular project they are investing on. But I will say investing on ICO's or buying on exchange for a long time hold for reasonable amount of profit is the best if and only if investors can choose the best project.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:34:27 AM

Personally, I think that investing in new coins should be very careful, since the situation in the crypto market is very difficult and you can very easily lose your invested funds. I would rather recommend investing in already proven coins that have great authority on the market and already bring excellent income to many investors.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:50:26 AM

It's not that risky if you know the difference between a crap project and a gem project, I came across AVA project and I knew instantly that it's a project from real blockchain professionals, they raised 42million using the old crowdfunding way (ICO), tell me how this isn't fascinating
Maybe you mean is AVAX, cause AVA is the coin ticker of Travala a project partnered with swipe. Avax is avalanche and they are launching their own mainnet. This is good news actually cause every social media relay their success on ICO. Its the last I heard that raises so much for an ICO. I think this will be a confidential coin when start trading. Chances that hype could make their coin rise high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: