Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudden Ethereum PUMP!! What is the reason?  (Read 498 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:51:35 PM

Most likely because the Bitcoin pump is priced at $ 9500, usually like to be followed by several Altcoins. Ethereum is now
shocking all of a sudden pump to the price of $ 281, the target of $ 300 can be achieved in the near future. Another reason
Ethereum pump could be because there will be a testnet from ETH 2.0, whatever the reason, the most important benefit for
Ethereum holders. Hopefully Ethereum until the end of the year can continue to rise, at least it can reach price of $ 500.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:58:20 PM

Little news relative to ethereum is around,few of which is its development and launch of ETH 2.0, other than this is the price pumping of defi. Above all the main reason I see is the price pumping of bitcoin. If there is no price changes with bitcoin, then ethereum might have stayed around $230-$240

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:38:24 AM

Crypto-market is following Bitcoin rise, and in the past few months DeFi projects are
in the rise. Probably this two are the main reasons for Ethereum to rise.
   Ethereum is going to $300, I believe in next months we will see Ethereum breaking that, and just remember it's will not be a top for Ethereum, I wait to see it much higher
in the next year, I look at this as preparation for future bullish days.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:03:39 AM

look like new project that using DeFi concept are creating their new token on ethereum  platform, is very hype now,  that why whale taking advantage to pump the ETH price its mostly like on 2017 when erc-20 is very hype to new project, ethereum price is keep high even the gas price is increase and never go down, for me its very good situation for small trader to buy ethereum and getting some profit from this bullish trend on ETH.

It does feel like 2017 again. DeFi is obviously a big thing, and is creating a lot of excitement... but if the price keeps rising, you do have to start to wonder how sustainable it is.
I do believe in the long-term future of ETH, but for those who are short-term speculators who use alts to increase their BTC holdings, then this is currently a good opportunity to sell some BTC for ETH and then buy back in later.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:12:03 AM

There is a massive rally that happened after the price of the ETH managed to breakout its previous resistance at $250. There is no fundamental reasons here it is basically because of the technicals. The price of eth consolidated in months and to day it formed now a new resistance at $290. Expect that the price will bounce in that area so for those swing traders out there,  you can send an order near at its support level at $250. The price moves like waves so do not expect that the price will go skyrocket.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:47:48 AM

I don't know the exact reason why ethereum pump but if the reason is definitely because the bitcoin price is also experiencing a pump, maybe another reason is v2.0 which will be released soon

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:28:24 AM

Hey guys, after waking up in the morning I saw ETH was at 263$. Currently sitting on the 270$ price. What is the news behind this pump?

Also, are we going to see Ethereum again 300+? What's your thought on this?
I dont find anything new here?because checking the market Bitcoin also pumped though not that big like what ethereum did.

is this about the Ponzi "Forsage"?that make this coin grow because of being used of this company to lure victims invest in their site?

i think there are numerous of usage of this rank 2 currency thats why there is a growth happening these past days now,though Bitcoin is also in good shape pricing $9,500+

bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:07:03 PM

I don't know the exact reason why ethereum pump but if the reason is definitely because the bitcoin price is also experiencing a pump, maybe another reason is v2.0 which will be released soon
the moments are indeed almost the same. but looking at the BTC market conditions, I think the dominance of BTC which is affecting the increase in ETH is still very strong. news updates that have been postponed in advance I don't think will have too much impact.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:34:35 PM

The situations that we see with ethereum are good, and the movement still at the bullish trend, and I think that is following with bitcoin price. But if bitcoin price is down again, maybe ethereum price will follow to go down, but we hope that the down will not be too deep. So we still need to be careful if we want to buy ethereum and don't forget to analyze the movement before entering the market.
You are right, the current situation is confusing. bitcoin movement looks not much, and there will be a possibility of a decline which of course can affect altcoin. hopefully, that doesn't happen and instead, a higher pump can be seen from bitcoin.

Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:56:05 PM

the main reason is indeed on the topic Ethereum 2.0 and the bullish Bitcoin,
we have passed a long bearish season, it's time for the bullish season, so Ethereum is the key

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 02:45:40 PM

The fact is that all cryptocurrency users understand what benefits Ethereum 2.0 will bring, and therefore I am surprised that Ethereum began to actively rise only in the last few days. The fact is that if staking is fully operational, where Ethereum owners will receive their interest, this will increase the Ethereum deficit in the market, and it is quite possible that Ethereum will go into free float, independent of Bitcoin.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:01:55 PM

The fact is that all cryptocurrency users understand what benefits Ethereum 2.0 will bring, and therefore I am surprised that Ethereum began to actively rise only in the last few days. The fact is that if staking is fully operational, where Ethereum owners will receive their interest, this will increase the Ethereum deficit in the market, and it is quite possible that Ethereum will go into free float, independent of Bitcoin.

yes, maybe ethereum 2.0 is one from many reason, but now the hype on defi token bring more demands on crypto world especially for ethereum my friend
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ether-price-nears-300-as-bitcoin-defi-tokens-fuel-new-bull-run

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:56:10 PM

yes, maybe ethereum 2.0 is one from many reason, but now the hype on defi token bring more demands on crypto world especially for ethereum my friend
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ether-price-nears-300-as-bitcoin-defi-tokens-fuel-new-bull-run
The defie projects continuously becomes the trend in the market. In fact, even Justin Sun did not want to late for the developments under defi projects. Anyway, the ethereum 2.0 is  approaching. Many speculations are being generated and FOMO spreads to the entire community of crypto. At last, my long term hold coin gradually flying high. Hoping it meets the all time high soon as ethereum 2.0 launches.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:20:54 PM

The defie projects continuously becomes the trend in the market. In fact, even Justin Sun did not want to late for the developments under defi projects. Anyway, the ethereum 2.0 is  approaching. Many speculations are being generated and FOMO spreads to the entire community of crypto. At last, my long term hold coin gradually flying high. Hoping it meets the all time high soon as ethereum 2.0 launches.

Geenerally, holders of ETH are looking forward to the ATH, hoping to see where it is going hit. The envisaged update for ETH is now a propeller and that is the only thing that is currently steering the entire market. This has been said for a very long time, but see the effect manifesting now
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:25:14 PM

And the pumped continues.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/markets/

ETH now reached over $300, I guess we will see a FOMO soon?
Yeah, this is the time altcoins investors are waiting, after years of struggle, it looks like ETH is about to rise and recover its old price big time.
I can already imagine how the other altcoins and ETH tokens would react on this consistent price increase of ETH.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:45:35 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2020, 11:57:29 PM by Eddyc

It was 3 days after the topic and Ethereum exceeded $300 and in my opinion there is no bomb, but a monitoring of the market appreciation and this derives from Bitcoin. Lately I'm commenting a lot on the Ethereum topic and finding a pattern in our comments and opinions and I believe that we are on the right track and alert about the second strongest market today. I hope one day Ethereum will follow its own flow without Bitcoin intermediaries.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:48:09 AM

Hey guys, after waking up in the morning I saw ETH was at 263$. Currently sitting on the 270$ price. What is the news behind this pump?

Also, are we going to see Ethereum again 300+? What's your thought on this?
I hope you buy then and have made significant profits as the market keeps increasing and it seem ethereum is heading towards $400 before the end of this week. We have seen great gains for more than a week now and ethereum is one of the reasons why cryptocurrencies market is gaining at the moment.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 10:58:58 AM

I don't know the exact reason why ethereum pump but if the reason is definitely that the bitcoin price is also experiencing a pump, maybe another reason is v2.0 which will be released soon
we have passed a long bearish season, it's time for the bullish season, so Ethereum is the key
It could be the reason behind the sudden pump in ETH price but maybe blockchain has been approaching it's five year anniversary on 30th July and it could seem possible to be the reason behind all this.
G.Belaci

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:04:21 AM

Op this moment ETH surpass $300 allready. Conform WorldCoinIndex the price went up with 36% within 7 days, 41% in 30days and 66% in 90days.

There is an article about ETH: Surge in DeFi Activity Causes Ethereum Transactions to Reach Its All-Time High, ETH 2.0 Testnet Launch Coming Soon
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 12:07:33 PM

I don't know the exact reason why ethereum pump but if the reason is definitely that the bitcoin price is also experiencing a pump, maybe another reason is v2.0 which will be released soon
It could be the reason behind the sudden pump in ETH price but maybe blockchain has been approaching it's five year anniversary on 30th July and it could seem possible to be the reason behind all this.
blockchain anniversary ? I just heard this, because usually birthdays are only for Bitcoin, which is January 3, but whatever the reason, the most important thing is happy to see the price of ETH experiencing pump

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: