Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ 1 YEAR ] Netflix UHD Premium Automatic Renewal Upgrade $45  (Read 135 times)
vonmhel1995 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:29:48 PM

[ 1 YEAR ] Netflix UHD Premium Automatic Renewal Upgrade
PHP: $45 [ FIXED PRICE ]

What You Will Get?
We will create a brand new UHD 4 Screen subscription on your own email using a method that we have mastered to generate unlimited trial subscription on the same account thanks to our Einstein minds with Autorenew so you can enjoy without worrying about any resets.

Is this Legit? How do you do it?
Before you ask, these are not hacked, carded or cracked accounts. These are fully legit accounts and will be created on your own e-mail address. We would love to tell you more but then it wouldn't work anymore Smile

I don't believe in cheating, cracking & stealing. My method simply generates unlimited free trial subscriptions on the same e-mail address.

How Many Devices? Will Other People Use it?
No, this account is strictly used just by you unless you decide to share it with anyone. You can use it on 4 screens as per Netflix premium plans. We don't resell the same account to multiple people like other sellers. Like I said, we don't believe in cheating.

How long will it last?
The accounts will last as long as our method lasts. Every account is automatically renewed by our renewal bot so you can enjoy your subscription pretty much like the regular Netflix without any interruption. Upgrade duration is limited to as long as the service and our method is alive. We take no liability if it stops working and by making this purchase you are agreeing to the risk involved. All warranty is subjective to as long as the service and our method is alive.

Can you change the password?
Its your account, you can do whatever you please!

How will the account be delivered?
After you make the payment, I will Manually Upgrade and use the bot to activate it.

Customer Service & Warranty?
We provide 1 YEAR warranty on all the accounts that we deliver until our method is alive. The accounts will never get locked-out or have any of the commonly known problems that exists with stolen accounts.. However, all warranty is subjective to as long as the service and our method is alive. We take no liability if it stops working and by making this purchase you are agreeing to the risk involved. All warranty is subjective to as long as the service and our method is alive.

Returns & Refund Policy
We have a zero refund policy. In-case of our services to stop due any unforeseen circumstances, there will be no refunds after a gift code has been delivered and activated by you. However, we will try to get new replacements asap. If you never received your gift code, you can write to us with your order ID and we will immediately follow back on your request.

Limited Stocks Only

CONTACT ME AT TELEGRAM: @BurnekSupreme
CONTACT ME AT ICQ CHAT: @BurnekSupreme

PAYMENTS

BTC
PayPal ( F & F )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: