Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Entered incorrect bitcoin wallet address did not add a 1 on the beginning  (Read 1192 times)
whitewater1976 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:08:15 PM

I now have 0.01327281  ready for payout but can't get it due to there not being a 1 in front of the address. Is there anyway I can get this BT out, and transfer the rest to my correct address? I realized I was not getting a pay out so I checked my user name and verified that it was not correct. Please help.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:23:31 PM

I now have 0.01327281  ready for payout but can't get it due to there not being a 1 in front of the address. Is there anyway I can get this BT out, and transfer the rest to my correct address? I realized I was not getting a pay out so I checked my user name and verified that it was not correct. Please help.

You've provided no useful information. Where are you trying to get a payout from? What address did you enter? Where did you enter the address? Why can't you just change the address at whatever service it is that you are trying to use?
crazynoggin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:31:03 PM

If Bitcoins were already sent, then there is no way to get them back unless the person who received the coins gives them back. You should provide more information about what you are talking about. Most wallets, I believe, wont send coins if the address is detected as incorrectly formatted.

Use my referral link if you want: https://primedice.com/?ref=Crazynoggin
whitewater1976 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:38:29 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 09:50:13 PM by whitewater1976

is this not clevermining technical support? If not can someone point me to them? In my conf file I did not add a 1 in front of my address which is your user name. My partial coin is stuck and i am unable to get my payout. Thank you for being so bluntly rude though Danny. I was not sure if I should now share my address sense I said it was incorrect ect. Are you supoprt or just an angry person. Usually Technical support is " Could you provide me with the following information" so I am pretty sure you are not the person I am supposed to be chatting with.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:16:24 PM

is this not clevermining technical support?

No.  This is bitcointalk.org, a public bitcoin discussion forum where we discuss all things bitcoin.

If not can someone point me to them?

I've never heard of them.

In my conf file I did not add a 1 in front of my address which is your user name. My partial coin is stuck and i am unable to get my payout.

It sounds like clevermining has a pretty poor design if you can only accept payouts at an address that you also have to have as a userID.

Thank you for being so bluntly rude though Danny.

Didn't realize I was being rude.  It seemed like reasonable questions in response to a post that asked a question but provided very little usable information to determine what you were talking about.

I was not sure if I should now share my address sense I said it was incorrect ect.

I don't think sharing your address will help you much.  It sounds like you need to find a way to contact someone at clevermining.

Are you supoprt or just an angry person. Usually Technical support is " Could you provide me with the following information" so I am pretty sure you are not the person I am supposed to be chatting with.

I don't know if I'd call myself support, but I certainly do what I can to help out around here.  I'm definitely not angry.  Are you?  Good luck in your search for someone from clevermining.
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:20:53 AM

I've diagnosed your problem, you should add a 1 at the beginning of your address in your conf file.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: