Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.009 repayment 0.01 collateral of over .01 BTC.  (Read 170 times)
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 09:42:11 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2020, 12:28:36 PM by andulolika

I contacted 16 lenders only 2 answered within the hour, i'm running out of patience.

I need 0.009 btc with repayment of 0.01 1st of september, 2nd latest, if by 22:00 september 2020 Madrid time I haven't repaid you are the new owner of the collateral.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5262261.0
It is held by minerjones.

Note the collateral itself is funded with 0.01, I been told the collateral doesn't surpass 120% value, I think it's value is quite a bit more than .012

I'll go out of home for a few hours, fund here: 34fGbQBQ9NpRsBY3udVxszJJK1MB6H1KdH .

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 10:51:38 AM

Bump, it's friday and getting late.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 11:53:38 AM
Merited by GazetaBitcoin (1)

Running out of patience, oh no.

I would advise anyone considering lending to you to check out your attack on zazarb regarding partial repayment of a loan after 3 years.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:56:49 AM

As side note I might do well with less btc too but not paying more than 10% commission.

Running out of patience, oh no.

I would advise anyone considering lending to you to check out your attack on zazarb regarding partial repayment of a loan after 3 years.

You pisswhore read well before acusing me, i repaid him 3 times the initial amount you and his greed can choke on my cock.

Also, there's no risk with that collateral since it's worth over 120% the loan and funded itself with .01.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: