Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What more can a project teams wish for ???  (Read 600 times)
JHORN (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:53:47 PM

It's always for the best interest of the project if they use top exchanges to raise fund, there will be better results

1. Enough money for future developments
2. High trading volumes and enough liquidity
3. Exposure to more investors and whales and even traders

what more can a project team want?

This is why I've Zero my mind that serious projects will always aim for top exchanges, the results are already clear as crystal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 01:58:11 PM

not a bad idea and strong points noted there but not to forget, most of this projects often come in different sizes, talking about finances. the  points stated are true but not all projects can be onboarded on an exchanger but that doesn't mean the projects aren't real.

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:06:44 PM

Simple answer: not to focus only on the coin developement.
The coin should be backed by a strong vision, who must lead to provide the product in a reasonnable expected time. A strong team should also be aware that Whales and traders are not to be fully trusted from the vision of long term improvement, this is why the value of the token should be determined by its usefulness and not by the number of holders. Same thing applies to exchanges who won't really care if the project reach its goals or not, it's the main responsability of the team behind the project .
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:15:37 PM

The things you write about are already known by the legendaries in this forum, they already know which projects are serious and which projects are not serious when developed, but what you say is also very good, because it will be able to help the newbie still lacking in experience.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:38:10 PM

Every investor and trader want profit from investment, all they need to prove is that the idea can bring good profit both on the short and longterm. Bitcoin is the only coin that did not have the opportunity to raise fund for ICO, assure and  encourage investors of good turn out in the future. Coin in the market had risen over 7000 but not all will give a good ride if the fundamentals is good 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
BillGoldberg

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:33:32 PM

A good example of strong project teams are those who are staying on top of the leader-boards. This means that they still took care of their platform and continued to deliver their promise after a successful ICO.

The likes of ETH, NEM, Litecoin, etc. and their teams are very admireable and should be the role models for startup projects to learn how to handle management. This is also why I'm all in with any projects they're launching underneath their brand, an example is NEM's XYM. I'm holding my bag with XEM's preparing for their 1:1 airdrop in Q4.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 10:14:35 PM

It's always for the best interest of the project if they use top exchanges to raise fund, there will be better results

This is why I've Zero my mind that serious projects will always aim for top exchanges, the results are already clear as crystal

True that every exchanges deserve a top project likewise projects deserves a top exchanges. But in reality, not every exchanges can be a top one, while not all projects can afford a top exchange.

For every good project there is a solid exchange platform to help it grow, have a good ieo and respectful volume. If the project is ready to work hard and be patient with listing,, there are more than enough good exchanges around.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:32:37 PM

I like the last line and it is just the simple truth. Most project team looks for excuses to justify their listing on bad exchanges while knowing fully well those exchanges will not contribute to their growth, thus making me to understand that these team actually knows what they are doing and of course also shows they aren't serious but only cares for their own pocket. Lastly, it is not a certainty that every project should start their first listing on top exchanges but there are other good exchanges like Probit which tries its best to give every upcoming project the support they deserve.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:43:01 PM

If a project is good, it could be contacted directly by top exchanges, instead of it looking around for exchanges. That was what happened in the case of Cartesi and it was so obvious. Right form the start, we all knew that this project was going to ganer so much attention and along the line, it was able to attract the attention of Binance. Why? Because they have got what could drive demand for their tokens.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:36:04 AM

If a new project who plans to use IEO to raise fund isn't aiming for better exchanges well that's their problem, I'm not ready to take such unsafe risk, there is 99% chance that the project will fail without top exchange running the IEO fundraising

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 07:33:47 AM

all the serious projects and ideas already taken, what left are scammers trying to make it big on noobs expenses.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:34:33 AM

Don't take things personal cos some team don't want to stay in the game for many years to come so they won't aim for top exchanges that can get them penalized, you think a scam project can make it to binance and exit scam without actually hunting them down? Scammers know what they are doing and it's left for investors to take things serious with top exchanges, invest in IEO from top exchanges only

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:56:45 AM

But most of the projects teams are failed to work on their promises once they raised huge money,so they have to give it back to the investors if they really want their project to reach the next level.But many good projects doesn't have enough money in their hand to promote it and list on a too reputed exchanges.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:33:04 AM

Project should have a long term vision and not just ha road map of a year or two. And then after that, nothing, no development whatsoever. I agree that they should use or list on top exchanges so that they will be exposed to more traders which means more project liquidity. Not focus on the money but what it can bring to crypto sphere or even to other industries.

But the problem is that projects nowadays wants to list on second tier exchanges, they should be very careful specially if that exchanges has the reputation of practicing wash trading or faking their volumes. It won't look good at them in the end.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 10:37:14 AM

Actually nothing else to wish for, if a project team have already achieve all this and still not able to sustain the project properly is a problem, because it will show that the team don't have much interest on the project except for the money,
To me, this is an indication of being successful in the project if they already have this features you mentioned above.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:38:14 AM

Yes you are right I agree on all points. This all works even if not very high quality projects go to the top exchange they have a great success. But unfortunately, I watched very cool and promising projects that simply do not have the money to list on the top exchange, because even a listing on Binance costs a lot of money. As a result, they went out on second-rate exchanges and it was a failure.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:47:55 AM

You have pointed the best things about Projects,but you forgot to mention about those scammers mate.

Remember that these teams will never aim for that because they have no plans at all.
Instead all they want is to make people believe about their goodwork but listing the SHitcoins  in  scam exchange.
It is time to wake up guys,because OP is correct that what would be a project need if all this privileges are indeed in Big exchanges?

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:50:25 AM

Every investor want security and profits from investment in a new project. If a new project list in a top exchange, it gets huge trading volume, gets huge investors as well as trust from the investors side. Team should concentrate not only the product development, but also promotion and list on top exchange for the better result of the project.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:51:43 AM

That's true but usually top exchanges only list the best among the best, in short, there'll be many projects that are actually good that's not listed in exchange or unable to take advantage of its IEO being hosted by popular exchange. to be listed in a popular exchange is no brainer and any team wants that but the problem for them is how?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:59:26 AM

Every new crypto project team should focus on bringing a very important use case, this is the only way that big exchanges can list or accept their offer easily, binance exchange team are very careful which project they will list, the project has to have what it takes

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: