Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is going up day by day..  (Read 1091 times)
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:21:03 AM

Since, 2018 after the super bull run of the crypto market the ETH price has touched $300 a minimum of 3 times yearly but never sustain above this level. So, now also you no need to be happy enough till the price never break the $400 in a medium term. If the price be stable for the longer period in around of $300 then it is most possible that the price must decline to $150 or less again.
I am also still waiting for etherium above $ 300 because the price of $ 300 often occurs in recent months and finally drops again, for now let's wait, whether etherium prices can exceed current prices or not, if in a few days there is no movement already confirmed that etherium will decreased prices again
If the $300 can sustain for a long time, it is a good sign for you to invest because I believe by the end of this year the value of this coin may soon reach $700. Based on what is happening, investors are very optimistic and this is a good opportunity to make profits. I was lucky to buy ETH at $150 and am making twice as much profit, but I have no plan to sell it because the current price is still very low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:31:09 AM

It is going and now above $300 and it still seems it will get higher. I am a bearist and was hoping it would come down back to $200 before it started springing up again. It really pains that I didn't buy what it was $220. Now, I have to wait endlessly to stock up my bags.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:00:50 AM

Yes,Ethereum is the second largest crypto in the market and it is growly day by day now because Testnet will start in August and ETH.2 is near so we will see huge price surge in coming days.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:17:07 AM

It's not just Ethereum, some alts had their new highs due to the hype for DeFi coins/tokens
and leads to a surge in network activity.

giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:24:36 AM

ETH for the end of August will certly broke the 500$, it's the only altcoin that can't fail in a bull run and everyone must have it in the cryptowallet. I hope that with ETH 2.0 will be increased also the mass adoption

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 07:16:12 AM

Ethereum is next to bitcoin for me. I'll hold it for long term. Lucky are those who bought it at a lower price last year. Below $100. They already earned big profits.

That's true, all of those hodlers are in good profit . Back then, some users thought that ETH will dump more and waited for their desired price zone, as a result, missed the chance to buy eth at low price. So, never wait for more dump or pump and always try to buy parts by parts according to own resarch of support/resistence of a crypto-currency.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
maria1110

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:22:02 AM

ETH hits 2020 highs as 5th anniversary nears
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:34:05 AM

ETH for the end of August will certly broke the 500$, it's the only altcoin that can't fail in a bull run and everyone must have it in the cryptowallet. I hope that with ETH 2.0 will be increased also the mass adoption
this will not happen. The project team has already said that ETH 2.0 will be launch only in 2021. there is no fundamental reason for the coin to rise to $ 500. it's just your desire, but not reality

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:57:28 AM

If we look back at the developing about the price before and many of good news of its recently, I am not very amazing about the price increasing a few days recently. May be, the spring will come back to the crypto market soon

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 08:14:08 AM

One advantage with Ethereum is that it's more technologically advanced competitors are not doing that well, due to issues in development. Even with Ethereum, the development is going at snail's pace but the situation seems to be much better when compared to other chains such as Omni or Stellar. But despite all that, I don't expect ETH to reach a new ATH anytime soon.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 08:21:04 AM

this will not happen. The project team has already said that ETH 2.0 will be launch only in 2021. there is no fundamental reason for the coin to rise to $ 500. it's just your desire, but not reality
Yub! The only reason that can trigger ETH price goes up is the rumor that has been around the market. People are talking to each other with a lot of faith in ETH. Therefore, more and more people are buying ETH that makes its price going up! However, it's reasonable to believe that ETH 2.0 will create a spring for the cryptocurrency market but it will not happen that soon.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 08:23:56 AM

If we look back at the developing about the price before and many of good news of its recently, I am not very amazing about the price increasing a few days recently. May be, the spring will come back to the crypto market soon
in the autumn, everything will depend on what kind of situation will be in the global financial market. if we will see the second wave of the coronavirus and a new wave of the financial crisis, then the cryptocurrency market will return to a bearish phase

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
DougM

Activity: 173
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:16:49 AM

in the autumn, everything will depend on what kind of situation will be in the global financial market. if we will see the second wave of the coronavirus and a new wave of the financial crisis, then the cryptocurrency market will return to a bearish phase

I second your opinion, IMHO US stocks have rebounded much more than they should considering the financial state of the economy so I almost expect another crash regardless, but a second wave appears likely (that is if you even believe we are finished the first wave in the US  Sad).  When the cryptocurrency market reacts negatively again I will take advantage of the buying opportunity like I did in the spring.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:44:19 AM

I see the altcoin season coming very close because in the last few days a lot of coins have risen sharply and I feel good when the price of Bitcoin has exceeded $10,000. If this price can be maintained for a long time, you will surely make a lot of profit from altcoin. Now is the time for you to plan your investment and of course there should be a reasonable investment strategy to ensure profit.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:51:27 AM

The price have also break new yearly high, eth is absolute gem for Investment. I am sure it is all set to break $300k barrier some interesting story is about to come in this crypto market, let's wait and watch...

Its all-time high was $1000, there's a big possibility that Ethereum can surpass it I think history will repeat itself and once it reaches another all-time high it will not go down again but it will go up to create a long record of an all-time high, everything now is exciting on Ethereum, it;snot yet late to buy at $300 level.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:57:13 AM

The price have also break new yearly high, eth is absolute gem for Investment. I am sure it is all set to break $300k barrier some interesting story is about to come in this crypto market, let's wait and watch...

Its all-time high was $1000, there's a big possibility that Ethereum can surpass it I think history will repeat itself and once it reaches another all-time high it will not go down again but it will go up to create a long record of an all-time high, everything now is exciting on Ethereum, it;snot yet late to buy at $300 level.
all hope people might be waiting for that moment. but I will not wait for that to happen. I think for this year reaching $ 500 is a good achievement for ethereum. and I will sell it when eth has reached that price.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:59:36 AM

As of today, the price has been increasing since a few days ago. This is one good indication that the upcoming bull run is in ETH and everyone who has been holding their ETH patiently is about to harvest the fruitful result of their perseverance. Guys if you can afford to buy ETH with your spare money, you should do it now because the price will enter $400 mark soon after this week. also don't forget about BTC too, as you can see it reaches to $10,000+ again can this be a sign of the close bull run?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 12:11:00 PM

On a positive note, the vaccine will come out before the end of the year so even if we have all of these bad news I believe the market will remain bullish, it has proven itself that it can stand even the pandemic and it recovered fast after the big crash when the news of the pandemic comes out, everything is positive now in the market.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 12:22:58 PM

I have noticed many of the alts but ETH is truly a strong competitor in crypto market, over the past few days ETH is showing some great signs which means the price is pumping.

lets hope for the better that ethereum is not just makng new yearly high but also giving a non retestable bullrun and also I see the Ethereum 2.0 as another foce that could trigger such a bull market of ethereum price as it has given more percentage than bitcoin bull in the last one week.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 01:31:29 PM

As of today, the price has been increasing since a few days ago. This is one good indication that the upcoming bull run is in ETH and everyone who has been holding their ETH patiently is about to harvest the fruitful result of their perseverance. Guys if you can afford to buy ETH with your spare money, you should do it now because the price will enter $400 mark soon after this week. also don't forget about BTC too, as you can see it reaches to $10,000+ again can this be a sign of the close bull run?
The price of Ethereum is rising rapidly and I can be sure this coin will soon return to the old ATH if Ethereum 2.0 appears.

I guess people are feeling very excited about what is going on right now because investors tend to buy more. However, there will be a lot of risk if the market suddenly drops because the market will usually correct after each price increase.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████