Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is going up day by day..  (Read 1094 times)
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:29:38 AM

Bull run has begun and ETH is going exactly as we expected, ETH has now surpassed $ 320 and is still increasing. If it can break the $ 350 price, I believe it will quickly go up to $ 450 or higher like that, wait for what will happen next in the next few weeks.
That is really so amazing news for ETH holders, that is why ETH keeps increasing. As you above said if ETH keeps increasing till 350$, 450$ will be easy for ETH to reach. l think ETH will reach this number in the near future. It is also good time to invest in ETH, that is why BTC has also started growing up and its price is above 10k. ETH will show us the best price until the end of the year. No doubt it will definitely be worth collecting ETH to this day.
This is so true! ETH is increasing as we expected. It's not too surprising because a lot of people are expecting this increasing since the last couple of months. We all know that due to the effects of the upcoming event (ETH 2.0), a lot of people choose to hold ETH because they believe that it will rise soon enough. Time has proven that they're right. Now is not too late to hold ETH, I believe that ETH will keep increasing until its event launched!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:44:17 AM

I do hope this is the beginning of something we've all been waiting for, it's been a very long time since Ethereum rise up in value like this, I have friends who invested on ethereum when it was high in 2018 January and till this day they have no choice but to keep holding
NIKUBHI
Copper Member

Activity: 897
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:17:02 AM

Ethereum is the top coin in all altcoins market and hundreds of projects are also running on ETH blockchain. It is truly the king of altcoins. From many days ETH is in a very down position but now investors and many projects are involving in Ethereum blockchain which causes the ETH price to growing day by day.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 07:06:51 AM

Ethereum is the top coin in all altcoins market and hundreds of projects are also running on ETH blockchain. It is truly the king of altcoins. From many days ETH is in a very down position but now investors and many projects are involving in Ethereum blockchain which causes the ETH price to growing day by day.

It's growing, but it's not the time for selling. Long-term holders like I am do not think about selling, this is a positive
period and most of us expect new ATH price before we consider selling.
   This is something we expected to happen, we talk about Ethereum rise for months and it's finally here. I am enjoying
this green days, and I hope others do as well!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 09:16:00 AM

Lucky those who bought eth at cheap price. Unexpectedly eth crossed $300 and who knows it will hit $400 in the next month. Not just eth reaching the highest price but also bitcoin touching $11k wow.
yes I am lucky because I bought it cheap a few months ago, I am greedy and will continue to wait for the price of more than $ 500 which I think will be reached later this year Grin

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 09:49:11 AM

I have noticed many of the alts but ETH is truly a strong competitor in crypto market, over the past few days ETH is showing some great signs which means the price is pumping.

The price have also break new yearly high, eth is absolute gem for Investment. I am sure it is all set to break $300k barrier some interesting story is about to come in this crypto market, let's wait and watch...
I hope that's the way where altcoin starts climbing from a deep well to go up. The most important thing for a user is how we support a coin at its best and participate in predicting market conditions and increasing the volume of ETH. And for traders and investors must prepare an analysis on this market and the worst possible trap.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 09:57:21 AM

Bull run has begun and ETH is going exactly as we expected, ETH has now surpassed $ 320 and is still increasing. If it can break the $ 350 price, I believe it will quickly go up to $ 450 or higher like that, wait for what will happen next in the next few weeks.
Reaching $ 450 is very possible if we look at ETH price movements lately. But that will happen if the Bitcoin price remains in current position, always in Bullish trends, if not then I think the ETH price cannot reach $ 450 in the next week.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 12:19:24 PM

Reaching $ 450 is very possible if we look at ETH price movements lately. But that will happen if the Bitcoin price remains in current position, always in Bullish trends, if not then I think the ETH price cannot reach $ 450 in the next week.
Reaching $450 in the next week is a big challenge for ETH and I think there is a rare chance for that to happen. If we talk about long-term goals then yes, ETH can reach $450 even more in the future when ETH 2.0 be launched. However, I would say it's not realistic to expect ETH to achieve $450 in the short period of time. Anyway, let's see how the market moves, there's nothing for sure in this crypto world.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 01:05:42 PM

I have noticed many of the alts but ETH is truly a strong competitor in crypto market, over the past few days ETH is showing some great signs which means the price is pumping.

The price have also break new yearly high, eth is absolute gem for Investment. I am sure it is all set to break $300k barrier some interesting story is about to come in this crypto market, let's wait and watch...

I'm actually looking forward on this one. I switched to eth from bitcoin since i wont be able to feel the rising of the bitcoin due to the lack of invested funds. It just feels great that what little money invested feels like its growing since eth is cheaper than the bitcoin.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:31:38 PM

I'm actually looking forward on this one. I switched to eth from bitcoin since i wont be able to feel the rising of the bitcoin due to the lack of invested funds. It just feels great that what little money invested feels like its growing since eth is cheaper than the bitcoin.
It looks like you have been missing the best chance to get more than what you have gotten from bitcoin, right? Im still holding my ethereum but I feel so good to see that ethereum will have another big hype again when the testnet will be fully rolling out.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:50:17 PM

Reaching $450 in the next week is a big challenge for ETH and I think there is a rare chance for that to happen. If we talk about long-term goals then yes, ETH can reach $450 even more in the future when ETH 2.0 be launched. However, I would say it's not realistic to expect ETH to achieve $450 in the short period of time. Anyway, let's see how the market moves, there's nothing for sure in this crypto world.
But I believe this increase will definitely continue to occur with ETH and like it will redeem at $ 350 after seeing the bitcoin pumping today that continues to occur then eth will follow the market movements accompanied by bitcoin continues to soar.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 04:05:22 PM

It is the same the only difference  is if the price of ETH will increase much more than what btc can give.

Why other talking about ETH increased its price ,you can also look at bitcoin they have the same movement for the past days.

Bitcoin has 6.86 % percent increase in The last 24 hours while ETH only have 1.26 % if you see it bitcoin give much higher profit today than ETH .
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 04:56:32 PM

Well this is amazing Ethereum was already touched $300 and ye it seems slowly increasing day by day. If Eth 2.0 launched this month for sure the ethereum price will pump suddenly. Good market plus eth 2.0 event equals pump. Grin
well I totally agree with what you say because I see the potential of ethereum 2.0 is very strong so I am sure ethereum prices will experience price increases until the project from ethereum is launched, so take advantage of the moment of ethereum as well as possible to get a profit.

wywoc

Activity: 335

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 05:00:52 PM

It's price is nearly highest price in 2019, and market seem very bullish. I believe we will see new ATH in this year, 500$ is possible, especially when the DeFi trend is very hot and ETH 2.0 is coming soon.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 06:01:30 PM

I see some thing great coming the way of ethereum and that is possibly geared towards ethereum 2.0. Vitali will always give surprise packages in form of information and it always has a positive effect on the price of ethereum project. I just hope it hits a new all Time High again.

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:14:12 PM

Although the price of Ethereum has stopped today, I am very optimistic that if the price of Bitcoin continues in the current bullish trend, Ethereum will soon reach $450 or $500; There will be no doubt about it.

MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:15:41 PM

There seem to be speculations all over that is making the price of ETH and other coins break the resistance. This article mentioned mining revenues as one of the factors leading to the price surge.

Read more here: https://nairametrics.com/2020/07/25/investors-are-now-rushing-into-ethereum-as-gains-surge-by-262-in-4-months/

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:20:03 PM

Ethereum is performing well and 300 is already broken which is great and currently around 320 mark.
It made like 360 as a high in 2019 so most probably it will be the next resistance which if broken will pave way for 450-500 which will definitely confirm the control of bulls and we will be seeing more uptrend in coming months.

AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:20:34 PM

Although the price of Ethereum has stopped today, I am very optimistic that if the price of Bitcoin continues in the current bullish trend, Ethereum will soon reach $450 or $500; There will be no doubt about it.
Yes, the growth of bitcoin is followed by ethereum. This time we haven't encountered much growth with ethereum even after the price pumping of bitcoin crossing $11000. Now slowly there is minor fall in the price of botcoin falling low to $11000. Anyhow with the ongoing price variation there is more possible chances for the ethereum to touch $500 at the earliest.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 08:16:35 PM

$300k lol Shocked, I think you mean $300 and the price has gotten above that, currently at a price of $322 which is really high compared to its price in a year now. For a long time now ETH has been my choice of cryptocurrency apart from Bitcoin, and it works for me, that’s why I always go for it when buying altcoins.

I have seen people who mention some other altcoins and claiming they will soon beat ETH, but I believe now they will all be running back to Ethereum. I believe the DeFi market that has been increasing new highs must have led to the increase, or is there something else that might have acted as a catalyst?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: