Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We Are All Satoshi  (Read 945 times)
DougM

Activity: 173
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 10:38:49 PM

As much as we like to know the true identity of real satoshi but we are now contented of bitcoin's achievements for past years and for sure he is also happy about it.
Any news about the identity of Satoshi will not interest anymore because we are comfortable in our position, Bitcoin is well adopted now the price is moving up, this is the uniqueness of Bitcoin the project is moving without the creator around us so we are all Satoshi Nakamoto we can all make happens for Bitcoin.
I agree as long as Satoshi doesn't come out AND liquidate his potential 1 M bitcoin holdings from the early years that have not been untouched....that would NOT be a positive thing.  Cry Even if he still has access to those coins (I personally suspect most are burned) I highly doubt he would destabilize his beautiful bitcoin baby.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:02:30 PM

In the absence of Satoshi Nakamoto, we are all free to use Bitcoin for any purpose. Because in the end Bitcoin belongs
to all of us, and cannot be controlled by anyone. This is called freedom, because we are free to manage finances we alone.
So without the need to know the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto we can enjoy Bitcoin, because we are all Satoshi.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:09:42 PM

In the absence of Satoshi Nakamoto, we are all free to use Bitcoin for any purpose. Because in the end Bitcoin belongs
to all of us, and cannot be controlled by anyone. This is called freedom, because we are free to manage finances we alone.
So without the need to know the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto we can enjoy Bitcoin, because we are all Satoshi.

Not until bitcoin exchanges applied licenses to operate from.the government to which government had take advantage by approving it at the same time collecting taxes from the exchanges. Yes, there other places like this and example is in our place. I have to pay the fee for transaction bitcoin to fiat currency which is wayn higher thab doing transaction of bitcoin to bitcoin transfer. This is why it is a discourage to convert fiat to bitcoin or vice versa because of these high cost trandaction fee.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:39:59 PM

This is a nice artwork. It is also interesting to read the thread since we are talking about Satoshi Nakamoto and coincidentally, I am watching DeathNote which is an Anime with a certain person hiding from the public, Kira but we can't really compare the two. And I agree that since we are talking about "us" all being Satoshi, I think you should just make a artwork based on males. Male or Female, since we are not just all males here should be the representation of your artwork. Stil it is really impressive.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
SatsLife (OP)

Activity: 794
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 03:21:18 PM

This is a nice artwork. It is also interesting to read the thread since we are talking about Satoshi Nakamoto and coincidentally, I am watching DeathNote which is an Anime with a certain person hiding from the public, Kira but we can't really compare the two. And I agree that since we are talking about "us" all being Satoshi, I think you should just make a artwork based on males. Male or Female, since we are not just all males here should be the representation of your artwork. Stil it is really impressive.

Art is interpreted by everyone differently. However, the piece was intended to be inclusive of everyone involved with bitcoin and is more symbolic to Satoshi being an idea, rather than singling out 1 pseudonymous person or group.

SatsLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 12:02:45 AM

I have been getting a few messages to use these avatars for their twitter profile pic. I have edited to the proper size. Enjoy!

#WeAreAllSatoshi

https://imgur.com/pqTRZjv

https://imgur.com/wkK8pPW

https://imgur.com/UxMR4wB

https://imgur.com/7ZkbMMD

robertjack

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 10:39:23 AM

Super Art Work

Sharing my latest Artwork with the Bitcoin Forum first, before anywhere else. I hope you enjoy it.

Title: WE ARE ALL SATOSHI

To this day, Newsweek and Leah Goodman have yet to issue a retraction regarding their article, The Face Behind Bitcoin, which they still claim is Dorian Nakamoto. 

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:40:25 PM

I have a compliment on your work, it's really unique and looks great.
Bitcoin was created for the community and people use it for convenience and decentralization.
Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoins for this purpose and wants everyone to use them. That is also the reason he hides his reputation, I think he will never show up.
Every bitcoin user is a Nakamoto according to its creator's wishes.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:53:16 PM

snip..
nice "artwork" simple and its meaning is felt..

I have a compliment on your work, it's really unique and looks great.
Bitcoin was created for the community and people use it for convenience and decentralization.
Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoins for this purpose and wants everyone to use them. That is also the reason he hides his reputation, I think he will never show up.
Every bitcoin user is a Nakamoto according to its creator's wishes.
Bitcoin was not created for the community but was created by the community for the world citizen in accordance with the slogan "Be your own bank".  we are all Satoshi when we all believe that Bitcoin is the way out of the dilapidated banking system..

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:42:44 PM

As much as we like to know the true identity of real satoshi but we are now contented of bitcoin's achievements for past years and for sure he is also happy about it.

Any news about the identity of Satoshi will not interest anymore because we are comfortable in our position, Bitcoin is well adopted now the price is moving up, this is the uniqueness of Bitcoin the project is moving without the creator around us so we are all Satoshi Nakamoto we can all make happens for Bitcoin.

Seeking for the truth is not really a big deal right now. Bitcoin is going in a mainstream right now and doing its best to become the best cryptocurrency existed, this is already a success for Satoshi and us, bitcoin community. His creation really prevails in the market, although it is impossible to happen but it happened, and now, there are a lot of bitcoin investors around the world. So this is already a sign that Satoshi Nakamoto existed, although we don't really know him.

Lucax.finance

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:45:06 PM

Hello friend, thank you very much for sharing I hope you continue like this, greetings Wink Wink
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:58:00 PM

Simple yet elegant! what an art.

We are all satoshi means we can be a holder of bitcoin. Since we have investment in bitcoin, we have also shares to this coin. It is not literally assuming to become the owner of this cryptocurrency. Because whatever we will do, we cannot beat the brain of the creator of bitcoin. Yet, we can be part of this anonymous coin by keep on investing with it and showing our support to bitcoin. Satoshi is anonymous and we are part of its anonymity.

bitcoin8341

Activity: 551

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 01:08:09 PM

Your artwork just seems so inspired, interesting and joyful.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 01:19:01 PM

Agree with your statement that "we are all Satoshi". Satoshi did the best he or they could and had moved on with other good crypto projects, so, there is no need for a search for his identity because he wanted us not to bunder about his identity. Frankly, we are Satoshi and must ensure we move the Bitcoin network forward irrespective of the world insinuations surrounding the existence of Bitcoin. "We're Satoshi, together we'll survive the race"

Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 01:30:04 PM

We can all be Satoshi Nakamoto someday, we can also create a successful cryptocurrency in the future as long as we have good knowledge about blockchain and technology.
I love your design, it is simple but it is too good to be true for making a logo for Satoshi Nakamoto, he is still now anonymous so it is accurate to use a mask for the eyes using the logo of Bitcoin. I love the idea about it. Whenever you see this you can easily identify that it is about cryptocurrency and the necktie for professionalism which is what we can see about Satoshi Nakamoto.

Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 03:38:47 PM

Yeah. We're all Satoshi Nakamoto, to an extent. That is anyone who holds bitcoin certainly is, and shares in his/her/its pains and gains
AAPPKK

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 09:08:28 AM

Sharing my latest Artwork with the Bitcoin Forum first, before anywhere else. I hope you enjoy it.

Title: WE ARE ALL SATOSHI

To this day, Newsweek and Leah Goodman have yet to issue a retraction regarding their article, The Face Behind Bitcoin, which they still claim is Dorian Nakamoto. 

I do think we have to understand that , the fact that the creator did not want us to know about him was actually because *Satoshi is not a real person , it's an idea , it's an escape from the corruption, from the government oppression , it's freedom from the middle man , freedom of choice , freedom of keeping something that is truly yours and at the same time it does what you make out of it , it provides you with many amazing opportunities to trade , to earn , to expand your business internationally at the same time it does provide you with power to control what happens with your Currency , unlike the stock market , no one's stopping you , you don't have a certain amount of time , this way you can make profit , you can even loose a lot of money but at the end of the day you will be responsible , not someone else.*

It's not a name , it's a idea.

This passage is very good. I like it very much. I think it is more valuable to human beings than Satoshi Nakamoto being a real human existence.
But it made me wonder what a wonderful thought.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 12:27:33 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2022, 02:42:46 PM by dbc23

Beautiful art work in display and a nice caption to go with it. In it's arguable state we all are satoshi because since the original satoshi is anonymous and can't be attacked by the government then every potential bitcoin holder is the target of the so called regulators making each of us the physical sotoshi provided a private key is assigned to us.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 12:31:47 PM

your work is amazing , looks mysterious like satoshi ,
try to put a watermark on your work a bit not claimed by others
may i ask permission to ask for a picture with a pink background for a photo on my whatsup

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SatsLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 12:18:34 AM

SCREENPRINTS ARE OFFICIALLY FOR SALE HERE...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5388912.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: