Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is why I AM BULLISH on ETHEREUM!!!  (Read 511 times)
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 01:32:26 PM

With the coming update on Eth which ETH 2.0 testnet but the actual launch date is long way to go, a lot of people expecting something good about it making a hype. I guess that is one of the reason why it is bullish but what if it will not be fixed something like to lessen the current fees on transactions, what if it stays the same which cost $1 or more for one transaction.
Not only ethereum is being bullish right now, bitcoin influence is very high.
In fact, Vitalik Buterin predicted the launch of Ethereum 2.0 on July 30. So far, I have not heard any news that this event is being delayed. ETH provides a lot of advantages, perhaps because of which today, Ethereum shows the best growth rates in the entire cryptocurrency market. But a global change in attitudes towards Ethereum would be a limited supply of ETH coins, just like Bitcoin. But it is too early to talk about it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 01:49:55 PM

BULLISH from ETHEREUM is not just from big news made by ethereum owners but supported by the price of bitcoin and market conditions, I still believe the ethreum will rise again from current prices and I always save the ethreum although a little or a lot
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 01:56:16 PM

Correct me if I am wrong but ETH 2.0 closing in should not have an impact now because we all know that 2021 is the launch date, delayed from 2020,,, so actually there should be decreased confidence. This is all, for better or for worse, just about the DeFi boom, is it not?
Looks like what happen is all about FOMO upon announcing the testnet this August but the mainnet still far away from what we are now 3 more phase to go before mainnet and it will take months depends of the outcome. 

That's mostly cause by spectators who are active looking for reason to bag their assets, with this movement, there's a big possibilities  that it will continue to pumped high and continue to deliver, just make sure that you have a good set back plans in case party stops and downside showed up.
Letting things according to your perceptions and predictions, don't just ride be reasonable when working with your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 07:52:02 PM

Once ethereum 2.0 rolls out successfully with complete conversion of algorithm from proof of work to proof of stake no wonder the demand for ethereum is going to surge and do remember that it would be ideal alternative investment even for big banks, financial institutes and funds because the returns of almost 10% with a top reputed coin is a serious attraction so the demand and price will easily skyrocket. In my opinion selling ethereum under 2k is not wise.

pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 08:47:19 PM

Upcoming week will have the test net of ETH 2.0. If it passes successfully I think the price of ETH will go up more. Hope the hype they created don't fall apart. Because as a reputed coin of the market ETH users have a huge expectation from the team of ETH.  Just need to wait and see. If it goes up I think it will be great for miners like you. I see you have a great setup for mining eth. Wonder how many GPU running there.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:51:39 PM

Upcoming week will have the test net of ETH 2.0. If it passes successfully I think the price of ETH will go up more. Hope the hype they created don't fall apart. Because as a reputed coin of the market ETH users have a huge expectation from the team of ETH.  Just need to wait and see. If it goes up I think it will be great for miners like you. I see you have a great setup for mining eth. Wonder how many GPU running there.
it looks like ethereum testnet is about to be launched asap as you can see that from here people have already started to sign up to be a validator in the next testnet https://medalla.launchpad.ethereum.org/
Miners will be dead after the ethereum 2.0

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:52:18 AM

With bitcoin price now is on the correction, ethereum follow to go down and adjust the price, but the price is still at $300. But we don't know if the price can stay at that price or not and if the price is going down for more, you can prepare to place your target price to buy ethereum. Ethereum will have more chance to increase and break the last high price yesterday. It seems, the market still on the bullish trend but it has a little correction for the price.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 03:37:25 AM

With bitcoin price now is on the correction, ethereum follow to go down and adjust the price, but the price is still at $300. But we don't know if the price can stay at that price or not and if the price is going down for more, you can prepare to place your target price to buy ethereum. Ethereum will have more chance to increase and break the last high price yesterday. It seems, the market still on the bullish trend but it has a little correction for the price.
There will be a correction that will happen in terms of price of the ETH for sure because the general market is also correcting and most of the cryptocurrencies are only mirroring it. After the correction of the ETH, for sure it will create a new support where the demand is really high. This can be a good opportunity especially for the swing traders because buying at the support and selling at the resistance is their edge in the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 04:57:21 AM

The correction of ETH might not pull down its price below $300. The overall market looks very bullish to me. This is not to say that all we are going to see are long green candles coming one after another. This means that there will be high increases followed by corrections just the same, but the correction might not be that deep and another rally will take over right afterwards.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:17:11 AM

There will be a correction that will happen in terms of price of the ETH for sure because the general market is also correcting and most of the cryptocurrencies are only mirroring it. After the correction of the ETH, for sure it will create a new support where the demand is really high. This can be a good opportunity especially for the swing traders because buying at the support and selling at the resistance is their edge in the market.
I think the correction for both bitcoin and ethereum already happens, and as we can see now, the price is going down to the low price. The market tends to wait for more supports in the buy order so the price can back to increase once more. The demand to buy ethereum still in high, and I think the trader still trying to accumulate more ethereum while the price is adjusted to the low price. Some trader uses this chance to buy and sell ethereum to make more profit.

The correction of ETH might not pull down its price below $300. The overall market looks very bullish to me. This is not to say that all we are going to see are long green candles coming one after another. This means that there will be high increases followed by corrections just the same, but the correction might not be that deep and another rally will take over right afterwards.
I hope so. If there are many back-ups for ethereum, that can hold the price not to go down below $300. That can give a chance to bounce to the high price. The green candle will come again after the red candle, and I think that will always happen like that in the market. So we need to analyze more to find a good time to buy and sell.

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 06:52:22 AM

The cons that you have mentioned isn't just happening for Ethereum but even for Bitcoin. I guess that's the counterpart if there's a bull run and the prices are getting higher, the fees are also coming with that trend. They're also making themselves high due to the network's activity and the fees start to increase. I have no problems with the fees as long as they will make my transactions confirmed quickly rather than pay for a low fee but make me annoyed of getting no confirmation or delaying my TX for many hours or so.
Yups this 2 top coins are showing how they dominate the market now,and all those looking for Altseason?is really frustrating now  because what they are waiting is  seems to be not happening.
Spare them, most of them maybe are holding altcoins and their bags percentage is more of it than bitcoin. Don't be frustrated, the market will always give the frustration and scenarios that we are not expecting. Being a bitcoin and ethereum holder, I'm always hoping for the best but if the wind isn't favoring my likes, I'm gladly accepting it and waiting for the reversal which is definitely worth it of my time. The effort and waiting time that's been spent on it is totally not wasted.
I have been Holding for long now mate and yeah Wind takes us wherever direction it may be but at least our capacity to wait and Hold is always there.
actually i am not frustrated whenever there is a  fall?because i take this as an advantage  to collect even more.
The only victim of price changes are those who has no patience in which they treat this market as bread and butter.
So whenever the price fluctuate?they are the one who is always affected.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 09:47:42 AM

BULLISH from ETHEREUM is not just from big news made by ethereum owners but supported by the price of bitcoin and market conditions, I still believe the ethreum will rise again from current prices and I always save the ethreum although a little or a lot
this is an exciting day for Ethereum holders including myself and indeed rising trend from the price Ethereum because Bitcoin that is experiencing a great surge. at this time ETH has already become $ 320 and may soon will be $ 400, this is the time to invest in ETH or BTC. what do you think?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:54:45 AM

Spare them, most of them maybe are holding altcoins and their bags percentage is more of it than bitcoin. Don't be frustrated, the market will always give the frustration and scenarios that we are not expecting. Being a bitcoin and ethereum holder, I'm always hoping for the best but if the wind isn't favoring my likes, I'm gladly accepting it and waiting for the reversal which is definitely worth it of my time. The effort and waiting time that's been spent on it is totally not wasted.
I have been Holding for long now mate and yeah Wind takes us wherever direction it may be but at least our capacity to wait and Hold is always there.
actually i am not frustrated whenever there is a  fall?because i take this as an advantage  to collect even more.
The only victim of price changes are those who has no patience in which they treat this market as bread and butter.
So whenever the price fluctuate?they are the one who is always affected.
I guess most of us here are long term holders and only waiting for the right moment to sell. Your action if the market isn't good is a good counter reaction. Others are whining if they see the market don't do any good. They will look for someone to blame the market or anyone that they want to blame instead of taking proper actions like you did as you need to buy and collect more at cheaper price which must be done by everyone who wants to have more before a bull run comes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 03:35:52 PM

this is an exciting day for Ethereum holders including myself and indeed rising trend from the price Ethereum because Bitcoin that is experiencing a great surge. at this time ETH has already become $ 320 and may soon will be $ 400, this is the time to invest in ETH or BTC. what do you think?
I can feel there is some kind of lag in the bullisg trend for the past 24 hours but I hope the bullish trend will continue until crypto market reaches new heights.Yes this is the time to invest on ethereum but you should have done it when it was below $200 when pandemic hits the world.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 06:40:09 PM

Suddenly many people are bullish on ethereum but it can reverse too so do not trade with emotions rather trade what you see, price action can guide the direction of the market. Obviously community wants the bulls to continue hopefully but only time will tell how big the bulls turn out to be.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 09:46:21 PM

The price of Ethereum hasn't gone up for couple of days. This means the correction is allready started or a short break for further bullish?

Nor it has gone down, I do not think correction is happening right now.  This is more of consolidation, going sideways and preparing for another spike.  There is another event for ETH to be hyped and that is the public testing of ETH 2.0 for bugs and glitches.  But of course reversal is always possible.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 04:46:11 PM

Ethereum 2.0 is hope, I have hope it has an amazing update. Hoping this launch can reduce ethereum shipping costs and also I am pretty sure this can bring ethereum up to $400
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:23:36 PM

Ethereum 2.0 is hope, I have hope it has an amazing update. Hoping this launch can reduce ethereum shipping costs and also I am pretty sure this can bring ethereum up to $400

Overall market sentiments are very bullish and the whole market is rising really amazing. I also believe very soon ETH would get a very strong over $400 level because it is key platform for the DEFI on its platform and that upcoming upgrade will make this more hot.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 07:12:28 PM

The price can still increase as we see the bullish trend still appear on the market. It is exciting to see ethereum prices can increase quickly, and many amaze to see the rise of ethereum. We are waiting for a long time to see the price increase, and now, ethereum can increase, and that maybe because of the new update, which will soon be released. So we can wait for more to see the price will go up more than now, and the next target price for ethereum will be at $400.
Keep a watch on the price of eth before the release of new version. The price will definitely drop down drastically after its lunched, same happened in Bitcoin halving, people thought the bull run is coming closer but it failed, meanwhile, same could happen here. It's just a short term hodl of eth till lunch period is over.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 07:17:27 PM

The price can still increase as we see the bullish trend still appear on the market. It is exciting to see ethereum prices can increase quickly, and many amaze to see the rise of ethereum. We are waiting for a long time to see the price increase, and now, ethereum can increase, and that maybe because of the new update, which will soon be released. So we can wait for more to see the price will go up more than now, and the next target price for ethereum will be at $400.
Keep a watch on the price of eth before the release of new version. The price will definitely drop down drastically after its lunched, same happened in Bitcoin halving, people thought the bull run is coming closer but it failed, meanwhile, same could happen here. It's just a short term hodl of eth till lunch period is over.
don't equate ethereum and bitcoin both coins are very different maybe something bad happened to bitcoin when they released a new version of  price down not necessarily for etehreum it's better to wait for what happens later

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: