Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .:: I have 11 ETH transactions stuck ! ::.  (Read 670 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:30:49 AM

Just wait, it's stuck because of the low fee, it happens to me all the time when I wish to save on fees. It can last for days, but it will arrive, and I am sure its annoying, it's annoying for me for much lower amounts, and for your 11 ETH I believe it's like playing with nerves, checking all the time when will it arrive. Just patience and everything will be fine.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:31:04 AM

The option for now is to contact the sender and tell him to replace the fee 11 eth is huge money he can atleast deduct small amount $2-3 for faster transaction dont stress yourself mate just told him to cancel or replace transaction fee.

Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:35:38 AM

Hello guys, I have 11 etherium transactions stuck for over one week !

I'm the receiver, not the sender

so what can i do to push this or get my money ?? I feel that I won't get them and they will keep stuck forever

estimated confirmation time always change never done at the estimated time, no single confirmation for 11 transactions !

he used Gas Price:
0.000000025 Ether (25 Gwei)

for all transactions

Please advice
Do you buy the ethereum from the sender? What do you give in return? I think this sender is a scammer, he intentionally use this low transaction fee Knowing that it will get rejected and come back into his wallet, that gas fee is too damn low

Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:36:58 AM

Next time when buying coins from people or friend make sure the transaction get approved in the blockchain and your wallet shows approved before sending the person money or coin

Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:17:15 AM

Hello guys, I have 11 etherium transactions stuck for over one week !

I'm the receiver, not the sender

so what can i do to push this or get my money ?? I feel that I won't get them and they will keep stuck forever

estimated confirmation time always change never done at the estimated time, no single confirmation for 11 transactions !

he used Gas Price:

for all transactions

Please advice
If that person is a friend it's better but if not I'm sorry to say your ethereum isn't coming back, it's crazy for someone to send 11 ethereum with just 25 gwei as gas fee, that person knew it's never going to get delivered to you, I think you've been scammed

ashrafohm1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 07:53:29 AM

If it is already written in the Ethereum blockchain you are secured amd you will receive the money. Now the Ethereum blockchain is overwhelmed and it causes that many transactions stucks. So do not worry, you will get your money sooner or later.

how do i know if it's written on etherum blockchain or not ?

and do u have any idea about how long it may be hold in the worst cases?

it's around 9 days now !
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 08:17:50 AM

If it is already written in the Ethereum blockchain you are secured amd you will receive the money. Now the Ethereum blockchain is overwhelmed and it causes that many transactions stucks. So do not worry, you will get your money sooner or later.

how do i know if it's written on etherum blockchain or not ?

and do u have any idea about how long it may be hold in the worst cases?

it's around 9 days now !
In fact, if the amount of gas used for payment is too low, the amount of ETH is stuck on the ethereum network will be sent back to the sender but no one knows how long? It will depend on the mining speed of the network.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 08:22:58 AM

how the sender immediately decided to make the price of gas with 25 Gwei, did he not check the gas beforehand at that time how much https://ethgasstation.info/. actually you don't need to worry because when the gas returns, your transaction will be processed

wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 08:50:59 AM

Recently, due to the sharp increase in ETH prices, transactions on the Ethereum network are quite slow and very expensive. I am asking myself the question of the scalability of this blockchain, as they are about to update to higher versions.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 09:02:59 AM

I always use the recommended gwei or even go above it to make sure my transactions will go through. Ethereum network can be clogged anytime and gas price may vary, so it is normal for smaller gas price to fail or even be delayed due to network traffic. If the transaction will not go through the ethereum will remain on the wallet untouched, so no need to worry.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1890

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 09:23:48 AM

If you are the receiver and not the sender, then I do not think you can do anything. You should ask the sender to expedite the transaction through an acceleration site. You can view the method here:
https://fastandclean.org/ethereum-transaction-accelerators-that-really-work/
There are free ways to speed up but they may not work and you should use paid acceleration sites, in which case I don’t know if the sender accepts to pay additional fees.

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:04:31 AM

Try increasing the Gas of transactions, I think it will perform quickly. I have been in situations like this where everything goes up just fine with Gas.  Btw the current gas charge of ETH is too expensive compared to previous days
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:18:21 AM

I was confused with this "I'm the receiver, not the sender" there's nothing you can do about it because you are only bound to receive that transaction. but base on the data in the thread the gas used is only "25 gwie" which is that far below the safe limit of doing the transaction, it will be declared as a failed transaction soon and it will be refunded into the sender's wallet. I experience it many times before using Imtoken wallet and the Eth will not leave in my wallet only, but minus the transaction fees.
Maybe the solution is asking the sender to increase the gas once the transaction failed.

I have not been using ETH for a while but based on my experience, if the gas is very low, the transaction will fail. If you have agreement or transaction with the sender and he sends ETH as payment, please make sure the transaction will have at least 1 or 3 confirmation before you complete the transaction with him.
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 10:35:18 AM

he used Gas Price:
You don't need to adjust gas prices manually, if you are using Myetherwallet or MEW apps. Automatically this Myetherwallet will suggest the best gas prices. Same when you are using decentralized exchange like idex exchange. Only these problems I found on forkdelta exchange for ERC-20 tokens transaction. Your problem was created by your sender. I think you should try again to send 11 Ethereum.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:55:49 AM

You don't need to adjust gas prices manually, if you are using Myetherwallet or MEW apps. Automatically this Myetherwallet will suggest the best gas prices.

they say its the senders fault . the sender is the one that we must educate pertaining on this things but what if he already knew how this work and he is only greedy but it could also be the op fault because he didnt negotiate if what will be the fee to use  . on the wallet that i use , you cant modify the fees  . i wish other wallets have that too so that no more problems like this are going to happen  because many problems like this are always happening  , some only caused by accidents  .
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 11:12:59 AM

You don't need to adjust gas prices manually, if you are using Myetherwallet or MEW apps. Automatically this Myetherwallet will suggest the best gas prices. Same when you are using decentralized exchange like idex exchange. Only these problems I found on forkdelta exchange for ERC-20 tokens transaction.
If that he thinks that way, but if he wanted to save some fees and set it below from the suggested amount, this is probably the consequences. However, there is nothing to worry about because it will return to your wallet if it is not mined by miners.

This could be a lesson for the others, not only delays will matter to fees but also it depends on the network traffic which is we experience today. And definitely you can't expect such fast transactions if you are using lower fees this time.

I think you should try again to send 11 Ethereum.
Right after the transactions will expired and sees is back to the wallet since it was still pending.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 11:51:43 AM

tell to the sender adjust the gas fee.. he has sent you 11 ethereum then he paid only that much has? Grin he can speed it at he just need to check it..
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 11:53:45 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2020, 12:17:59 PM by qwizzie

Note to everyone replying or thinking of replying :

OP is talking about 11 separate ETH transactions, not 11 ETH
OP is the receiver, not the sender

To OP : ETH network is already 95% utilized thanks to DeFi (Tether transactions), which leads to increasingly higher ETH gas fees and longer transaction confirmation times.
As the receiver of those transactions you are experiencing directly the downside to that.

I suspect as a few people mentioned before, the solution lays at the sender of those 11 transactions. But problems like these will most likely keep occurring for users because Ethereum network
is congested and can not scale, and its scaling solutions are still years away (ETH 2.0 phase 1 & 2).  Eth 2.0 phase 0 has a soft target of end 2020, but will not bring scalability to the network. It is just
a preparation for PoS by setting up a sidechain (Beacon Chain) and its validators.

Link : https://consensys.net/knowledge-base/ethereum-2/faq/

Not much has really changed for Ethereum between 2018 when ETH network got congested by a certain Dapp called cryptokitties, which caused massive transactions traffic and today with all these
massive DeFi transactions taking place on ETH network, causing network congestion. Same transaction scalability problem.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 12:05:13 PM

I  am having a trouble to fixed this issue before when I enter cryptocurrency, everything is new to me, Now I will tell you the solution straight to the point if it hasn't fix yet. Just tell your friend to use metamask or trustWallet and then resend the transaction with higher gas, you can find recommended gas price here, https://ethgasstation.info/ and look for that delayed transaction on etherscan look for nonce and copy that number on your new transaction you can see it on advance option on trust wallet, thats it he just need to send it and done.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 07:09:00 PM

It do happen when your fees are low I think. I have experienced it the same way as you (a receiver), not with Ethereum, but with they are still similar in some ways Sad . Someone sent me some BTC on a Saturday afternoon and it was taking long, then I reached out to him and told him that I have not gotten the BTC, he then replied the transaction might reach me on Monday or even after then.

Later he asked if I was in dire need of the money, that if I am, then he can speed it up so that I will get it faster that day and then later that same day in the evening the money arrived. So, you have to tell you sender to speed it up by increasing the fees, although I don’t think it’s every wallet that can do that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: