Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My hidden gem.  (Read 650 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 09:27:51 AM

I still remember this project when it first announced their ico, i even participated in their bounty campaign which jad strict rules and somehow they excluded me when it was time for distribution, it looked to me a quality project and i liked the theme of a new revolutionary and decentralized internet, i am glad that the team is delivering and project is also getting some limelight now.
Really this project had a bounty campaign before? I think this project is common and OP is probably have a lot of this coin or yet he invested on it. His hoping some of us here could take a look and check it out. Actually its plain for me but the volume in the market of this coin is not bad at all. Maybe you could have some profits if their volume shifted twice or thrice of their marketcap.

This is still a lowcap coin and could improved if there are lots of demand on this project.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:57:43 PM

So why do I think this has the potential to grow and multiply by the hundreds your investment in the next few years? Its because as said before this company targets the mass market without requiring the costumers to have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Customers can buy the service with their credit cards and the system automatically converts them to INXT(their token), investing that fiat money the market in exchange for the token that is used to pay hosts. This means that there will be a growing flow of fiat money to that market buying from sell orders driving the price upwards.

In my opinion, project with good utility and real use case will prevail, this are the type of project that will be successful in the long term,  imagine when many people start to buy and use their services in a large number and that money is injected back into the project, this will definitely push the price, ones the demand of their service grow so will be the price, I hope the team will stay dedicated to the project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 05:32:09 PM

Good post. I also believe that it is a hidden GEM.  I discovered this project hmm late last year I believe.  They have a lot of good things going for them, but the main two things that I liked was the awseome cloud storage product and the fact that the total supply is less than 1 million (650k I believe).

Glad to see them getting some exposure.  We should enjoy the under the radar while we can because I don't suspect that it will last long.  Smiley

First and foremost, DISCLAIMER

Im not a financial advisor, im just sharing my personal opinion. After reading this you are advised to make your own research before investing anything.

Now that thats out of the way lets reveal the hidden gem (in my opinion). The coin is called Internxt and has been behind the scenes for a long time now developing their product. They are a cloud storage provider like Sia and Storj but aimed towards the mass market, thus competing with the big guys like Dropbox and Google Drive and appealing to the masses that dont know about crypto(will explain this later). A couple of months ago they released their cloud application, which is steadily increasing in popularity and is very user friendly. They are also working on drive for teams and a product called "send" which will be an end-to-end encrypted file sharing service. Those are some of the services they are looking to offer and all of them utilising their token called INXT.

So why do I think this has the potential to grow and multiply by the hundreds your investment in the next few years? Its because as said before this company targets the mass market without requiring the costumers to have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Customers can buy the service with their credit cards and the system automatically converts them to INXT(their token), investing that fiat money the market in exchange for the token that is used to pay hosts. This means that there will be a growing flow of fiat money to that market buying from sell orders driving the price upwards.

But its not only that, at this point the token is extremely undervalued and the company unknown to the crypto community, which is a shame cause their product im better than most projects on the top 100 on cmc. This is insane to me that people havent picked this up yet and invest money to total crap coins that dont deserve to be at the position they are. Apart from that they are a very professional company with a product that works. Maybe its their own fault too cause they dont focus their advertising on crypto enthusiasts but they are running their ads aiming at average joes.

Anyways, I dont want to speculate a potential price, you should do your own research and youll see that at the current price its veeeeery undervalued. Thanks for the read, please check them out cause i feel like they deserve some exposure. And no, im not a part of their team, and only 10% of my portfolio consists of their token which even if i sold now would be at a profit.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:02:17 AM

I just see the token on coinmarketcap, it has very low max supply, around 600k INXT and the market cap is around 900k USD currently.
From your opinion, what is good about this project and why do you think it is 'your hidden gem' ?
It is strongly advised to doing proper research about the coin before buying it, otherwise we will waste our money later.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 03:09:46 AM

The idea of P2P transactions with file transfers is definitely what I liked about it, basing it on the website itself and their claims. I know some file transfer websites that have different terms and conditions to use their service. Without the sign up of anything,  I think it would be ideal for the crypto community. For the cloud services, I'm down for that with the idea, but I'm still concerned about privacy. I'm always curious on how it would be decentralized.

I like their website with the simplicity that it has and knowing that it is straight on point. I just don't see the point of showing a person there, but it makes direct eye contact convincing me, lol.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Veidt (OP)

Activity: 150

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:05:27 AM

In my opinion, project with good utility and real use case will prevail, this are the type of project that will be successful in the long term,  imagine when many people start to buy and use their services in a large number and that money is injected back into the project, this will definitely push the price, ones the demand of their service grow so will be the price, I hope the team will stay dedicated to the project.

Thats exactly what makes me very excited about this project, and why i think this will inevitably skyrocket.

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:25:05 AM

price on $1,75 now , personally i am not buying token above $1 in my opinion its still have high risk . i would buy on gem which is have price around $0,0xx  it will have big profit potency and also low risk if project fail.
But it will difficult to find the coin or token in that price,

Yeah, should've look at the overall marketcap. If you have a $1 coin with 1 million supply it has more room to grow than a $0.01 with 55 billion supply. Take a look at bitcoin, it was priced $14 at one point and now it is worth more than $1k, one factor that contributed to that is the limited supply.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:55:23 AM

Both scenarios are possible I price could either dump a lot or pump too because of the low supply. If the coin was listed on any reputed exchange I would have given this project a try but with a really low amount. Plus this address is holding almost 47% of tokens.
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:56:04 AM

Both scenarios are possible I price could either dump a lot or pump too because of the low supply. If the coin was listed on any reputed exchange I would have given this project a try but with a really low amount. Plus this address is holding almost 47% of tokens.

Those are burned tokens that were not sold in the ico. Also I dont think this will dump further, it has been relatively stable for the past year trading at around 1 dollar.

fvsegarra

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 09:49:41 AM

Hey guys,
Haven't been around the forum for a while. It's Fran Villalba Segarra, CEO at Internxt. Happy to see that there's a nice discussion going on about our company. We've been doing our best these past 3 years, and with very little, we've managed to deliver and grow faster than virtually any other project in the blockchain space. Very bright future ahead. Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/Internxt and take a look at our Website https://internxt.com/
Stay tuned!

Internxt
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 11:07:41 AM

can you mine it?

Yes, you can mine by lending your unused space to the network, check their website for more info.

Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:05:51 PM

I just see the token on coinmarketcap, it has very low max supply, around 600k INXT and the market cap is around 900k USD currently.
From your opinion, what is good about this project and why do you think it is 'your hidden gem' ?
It is strongly advised to doing proper research about the coin before buying it, otherwise we will waste our money later.
He thinks it was a hidden gem since no one but him knows about the coin. From what I see, it just likes the rest of the unpopular altcoins that doesn't have a good marketing or unique features to become a real gem. Sorry but I don't think it was a hidden gem at all.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:13:41 PM

First and foremost, DISCLAIMER

Im not a financial advisor, im just sharing my personal opinion. After reading this you are advised to make your own research before investing anything.

Now that thats out of the way lets reveal the hidden gem (in my opinion). The coin is called Internxt and has been behind the scenes for a long time now developing their product. They are a cloud storage provider like Sia and Storj but aimed towards the mass market, thus competing with the big guys like Dropbox and Google Drive and appealing to the masses that dont know about crypto(will explain this later). A couple of months ago they released their cloud application, which is steadily increasing in popularity and is very user friendly. They are also working on drive for teams and a product called "send" which will be an end-to-end encrypted file sharing service. Those are some of the services they are looking to offer and all of them utilising their token called INXT.

But its not only that, at this point the token is extremely undervalued and the company unknown to the crypto community, which is a shame cause their product im better than most projects on the top 100 on cmc. This is insane to me that people havent picked this up yet and invest money to total crap coins that dont deserve to be at the position they are. Apart from that they are a very professional company with a product that works. Maybe its their own fault too cause they dont focus their advertising on crypto enthusiasts but they are running their ads aiming at average joes.

Anyways, I dont want to speculate a potential price, you should do your own research and youll see that at the current price its veeeeery undervalued. Thanks for the read, please check them out cause i feel like they deserve some exposure. And no, im not a part of their team, and only 10% of my portfolio consists of their token which even if i sold now would be at a profit.

You explain it very well but i still need to make a research before investing if ever. It's too risky to invest in a coin without value but if it has a potential to grow in the future then ,it's time to grab the opportunity with all risk. There's a lot of coins out there that doesn't recognize that's why i think it's difficult to say that coin is a hidden gem.

elementaryOS

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:36:30 PM

price on $1,75 now , personally i am not buying token above $1 in my opinion its still have high risk . i would buy on gem which is have price around $0,0xx  it will have big profit potency and also low risk if project fail.

Yeah, should've look at the overall marketcap. If you have a $1 coin with 1 million supply it has more room to grow than a $0.01 with 55 billion supply. Take a look at bitcoin, it was priced $14 at one point and now it is worth more than $1k, one factor that contributed to that is the limited supply.
You are a bit overestimate coin with the limited supply. They ain't the hot and big thing like they used to be where they usually use Bitcoin's limited supply to make a sale pitch for their coin. Real use cases and daily using in transactions are far more important. You can't justify a high price for a limited supply coin if it wasn't in use or have a good use case. I don't see OP's coin at this level yet or have a chance to become like that so no, not a hidden gem for me.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 08:05:37 PM

good explanation about this project. it needs more research and proper follow-up. its still worth to risk all things being equal. project should put more effort to get it known by many investors.

it is a three year old project, that had ATH in January 2018, and it was going down with the market after that, to reach values at 1% of ATH, which is close to call it over, but since then it is up 4x and i will investigate it a bit more, low marketcap and if there is development could provide good return
Veidt (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 01:08:23 PM

price on $1,75 now , personally i am not buying token above $1 in my opinion its still have high risk . i would buy on gem which is have price around $0,0xx  it will have big profit potency and also low risk if project fail.

You are a bit overestimate coin with the limited supply. They ain't the hot and big thing like they used to be where they usually use Bitcoin's limited supply to make a sale pitch for their coin. Real use cases and daily using in transactions are far more important. You can't justify a high price for a limited supply coin if it wasn't in use or have a good use case. I don't see OP's coin at this level yet or have a chance to become like that so no, not a hidden gem for me.

You dont see the coin have a good use case?? The product is already out mate, it works better than any other of its kind, it uses the token as a means of payment towards hosts.. What I think is that you didnt even check the coin out but wrote your opinion about it anyway..

Low cap coins were never a hot thing, cheap coins were as the price of a coin is relative, and every coin with 1 million coins or a billion coins can have equal multipliers under the right conditions. The supply doesnt matter and doesnt make a coin "hot" lmao.

good explanation about this project. it needs more research and proper follow-up. its still worth to risk all things being equal. project should put more effort to get it known by many investors.

it is a three year old project, that had ATH in January 2018, and it was going down with the market after that, to reach values at 1% of ATH, which is close to call it over, but since then it is up 4x and i will investigate it a bit more, low marketcap and if there is development could provide good return

Every crypto project suffered in the past years, if you see the graphs they all follow the same pattern. Most coins reached way below their ico price.

elementaryOS

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 01:40:19 PM

price on $1,75 now , personally i am not buying token above $1 in my opinion its still have high risk . i would buy on gem which is have price around $0,0xx  it will have big profit potency and also low risk if project fail.

You dont see the coin have a good use case?? The product is already out mate, it works better than any other of its kind, it uses the token as a means of payment towards hosts.. What I think is that you didnt even check the coin out but wrote your opinion about it anyway..

Low cap coins were never a hot thing, cheap coins were as the price of a coin is relative, and every coin with 1 million coins or a billion coins can have equal multipliers under the right conditions. The supply doesnt matter and doesnt make a coin "hot" lmao.

So its real use case is hosting data file for personal level? Cloud drive service? Heck, even in their About page is vague as f with: "Internxt aims to enrich life through revolutionary technology. The goal is to create a vast range of innovative mass-market services that disrupt various technology industries."
Most are just buzzword and there are already plenty of similar services like that and way bigger than it: Google, Amazon, Azure,... and most importantly, they're free with reasonable free storage space before anyone wants to pay for premium. Google drive is 100GB for $2 per month while your charge 20GB for 1euro per month. Why would anyone want to pay more than normal to use a cloud drive just because it non-mainstream, hipster thing is beyond me. I don't even need to start on the privacy of data on the hosting between a big name and an unheard.
So that's your token with 'real use case' and wait a minute, why we would need a token to use that kind of service? See, I checked the token and saw nothing really interesting, nothing to make it a real 'hidden gem' other than you right now, make a sale pitch with "product im better than most projects on the top 100 on cmc" that I don't believe it is.
arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:02:16 PM

Based on your explanation, the coin you that mentioned has great technology, but im not sure about this coin, because from my experience, technology in cryptocurrensyis not very influential, If you see out there so many new project with great technology but the price can't reach top coin price like bitcoin, ehtereum etc. So people don't buy coins based on the technology.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:16:56 PM

it is a great project and a hidden gem. as you said, the project is for the people with little or no idea of cryptocurrency can buy with fiat and then, they invest with the money. i hope they should make plans on listing on P2P platforms that allows people to buy cryptocurrencies with fiat. in that way, it can get across to interesting parties.

Veidt (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:35:03 PM

So its real use case is hosting data file for personal level? Cloud drive service? Heck, even in their About page is vague as f with: "Internxt aims to enrich life through revolutionary technology. The goal is to create a vast range of innovative mass-market services that disrupt various technology industries."
Most are just buzzword and there are already plenty of similar services like that and way bigger than it: Google, Amazon, Azure,... and most importantly, they're free with reasonable free storage space before anyone wants to pay for premium. Google drive is 100GB for $2 per month while your charge 20GB for 1euro per month. Why would anyone want to pay more than normal to use a cloud drive just because it non-mainstream, hipster thing is beyond me. I don't even need to start on the privacy of data on the hosting between a big name and an unheard.
So that's your token with 'real use case' and wait a minute, why we would need a token to use that kind of service? See, I checked the token and saw nothing really interesting, nothing to make it a real 'hidden gem' other than you right now, make a sale pitch with "product im better than most projects on the top 100 on cmc" that I don't believe it is.

Gosh, you are so wrong on so many levels.. First of all you say that centralized cloud services are more secure than decentralized ones?? That is ridiculous, I can link so many articles about data breaches on google, amazon and all major cloud service companies and data that got stolen/accessed from people with malicious intent on those companies. In decentralised storage that is not possible as one file is broken into pieces and stored in multiple hosts, so that even if someone gains access to a hosts computer with costumer data, he will only hold a piece of that file which is useless. That is exactly what makes this product better and why people and companies will want to pay an extra to keep their files secure..

Internxt as a company does not store any data at all, they dont have a server the hold user data at, you and I can become a host renting our free space to the network and storing shards of files. There is no data centrer someone can attack and even if they attack my computer and gain access to the shards I host as said previously those shards are useless without the other pieces.

Please read this and learn how centralised and decentralised cloud differs: https://www.csoonline.com/article/3405439/how-a-decentralized-cloud-model-may-increase-security-privacy.html

And of course the use case for the coin is data hosting, paying the hosts to host the data of the costumers, and also increases the rewards hosts get the more tokens they hold, encouraging people to hold the coin. Thats the utility for every cloud service coin like sia, storj. Its not something new and it works. I dont get why you are so shocked by it. And as they release more and more products in the future as they are planning to offer other services also other than cloud that will utilise the coin the use case will be broader.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: