Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blockmembers.io - THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE  (Read 1779 times)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 02:42:37 PM

I was wondering about this project. will a project with a real estate concept like this be successful ?. In the past, when the market was not in the bear period, projects like this were difficult to find investors. no real estate project hit the hard cap at that time. then what about now, the market is in transition, investors are no longer interested in new projects. whether this project will be successful or will it just be one of the other shit projects.
I don't know if this works because it looks a little dubious, it can be seen from their missions that it will be very difficult to achieve all of them, it will be difficult to move to develop if they don't work in reality and show the results of their work
I also strongly agree with your opinion.  Projects with real estate themes have always had very little enthusiasm, so their success has not been optimal.  As with this project, I personally am not sure whether it will be successful or not.
I believe there is a lot of competition for real estate projects. In addition, there is very little interest among investors in this business in the cryptocurrency market. Based on this, it will be very difficult for BlockMembers to gain attention. But in this situation, real companies related to real estate can act as investors in this project.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jacob_Y

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 12:54:24 PM

Planning includes the implementation of a zero-waste system for construction and energy recycling for data processing and also their buildings provide green energy solar collection with new buildings.
Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 05:37:46 PM

I was wondering about this project. will a project with a real estate concept like this be successful ?. In the past, when the market was not in the bear period, projects like this were difficult to find investors. no real estate project hit the hard cap at that time. then what about now, the market is in transition, investors are no longer interested in new projects. whether this project will be successful or will it just be one of the other shit projects.
I don't know if this works because it looks a little dubious, it can be seen from their missions that it will be very difficult to achieve all of them, it will be difficult to move to develop if they don't work in reality and show the results of their work
I also strongly agree with your opinion.  Projects with real estate themes have always had very little enthusiasm, so their success has not been optimal.  As with this project, I personally am not sure whether it will be successful or not.
I believe there is a lot of competition for real estate projects. In addition, there is very little interest among investors in this business in the cryptocurrency market. Based on this, it will be very difficult for BlockMembers to gain attention. But in this situation, real companies related to real estate can act as investors in this project.
Yes, you say it is very true, but what can the BlockMembers project show to get attention or appeal so that they are interested in becoming investors here?
but this is still an early stage I want to see further what the team will do for this project

Vital_Z

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:30:47 AM

By offering a system that does not rely on credit card payments, AllForCrypto can provide secure transactions to sellers.
BlockMembers
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 08:46:26 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2020, 01:36:30 PM by mprep

As I have encountered again your project and upon checking your site, you already added your partners and suppliers.

So why is this project not getting attention though you have running bounty programs here in the forum? Also, I have checked your autoconstruction.org site and you have long list of partners with corresponding links. That's great job! So I am assuming that you can move forward with your developments because there are a lot of companies that are already backing up this project, is that right?

It is because our public campaign is not started officially yet. We only began a few weeks ago with some small beginnings in publicity. No shows or media have been engaged yet.

Yes, the development of AutoConstruction is continuing and the partners are already well established in their fields.

As I have encountered again your project and upon checking your site, you already added your partners and suppliers.

So why is this project not getting attention though you have running bounty programs here in the forum? Also, I have checked your autoconstruction.org site and you have long list of partners with corresponding links. That's great job! So I am assuming that you can move forward with your developments because there are a lot of companies that are already backing up this project, is that right?

I guess because people are going by the trend and the trend right now is Defi project that are making waves, given investors a huge return of investment, plus the days of ico are long gone, many investors don't pick interest in a project that is going to conduct ico in this days instead of an ieo, ico's don't sell anymore so who wants to invest on a dead end, if the team appreciate their project and want to see it succeed, then they should consider conducting an ieo in a decent exchange, maybe then it will gain attention

Between with such prominent strategic partners this should have really attract some big players in the crypto space, or probably the team needs to push more harder and spread the word about this project to reach the right people.

Yes DeFi is in the spotlight now. This project has not begun to push the campaign yet.

IEO, ICO, STO, IPO & Affiliates Program, Crypto Shows are all in preparations. None of these labels is as important as the various efforts made and all of these are fine for promotion.

Commment: “The days of ICO are long gone. “
This has no basis in fact, as the IEO STO ICO and IPO are only various funding labels and have no bearing on the underlying project. Investors have been interested in and supporting AutoConstruction for nearly a decade, and our supporters are very happy with the progress, and none are concerned about these labels.

YES, the team will push harder when the campaign begins.

The truth is real estate project have not been successful in blockchain I can't really say the reason why, maybe this project has a different approach to real estate and constructions because their views in this field is very broad, my hope is they are able to fill all they have written, I like the idea of the auto - construction, it seems more easier than normal construction, but I think the team should have opted for ieo instead of ico, it is much better.

Yes, ICO, IEO, IPO, STO, Affiliates and Private Convertible notes, all of these are being used to launch this new industry and likely more we haven’t thought of yet.

Yes, AutoConstruction outperforms previous construction methods and demand is waiting for us in many areas of this field. Enormous volume of demand awaits us.

AutoConstruction tokenized the supply chain for robotic construction and is not directly related to the structures of any previous projects, the difference is that AutoConstruction is a new industry. We are not purchasing existing real estate, anyone can do that and crypto is unnecessary. Please see data furnaces, and tokenized construction supply chain, BEX trading information to understand a few reasons why AC is unusual in its nature (as opposed to a “real estate fund” purchasing existing real estate which has been supplied and built suffering many lost opportunities (profits) under the old inefficient methods. Margins are slim (er) and returns are slow as a result of these.

The truth is real estate project have not been successful in blockchain I can't really say the reason why, maybe this project has a different approach to real estate and constructions because their views in this field is very broad, my hope is they are able to fill all they have written, I like the idea of the auto - construction, it seems more easier than normal construction, but I think the team should have opted for ieo instead of ico, it is much better.

Yes, ICO, IEO, IPO, STO, Affiliates and Private Convertible notes, all of these are being used to launch this new industry and likely more we haven’t thought of yet.

Yes, AutoConstruction outperforms previous construction methods and demand is waiting for us in many areas of this field. Enormous volume of demand awaits us.

AutoConstruction tokenized the supply chain for robotic construction and is not directly related to the structures of any previous projects, the difference is that AutoConstruction is a new industry. We are not purchasing existing real estate, anyone can do that and crypto is unnecessary. Please see data furnaces, and tokenized construction supply chain, BEX trading information to understand a few reasons why AC is unusual in its nature (as opposed to a “real estate fund” purchasing existing real estate which has been supplied and built suffering many lost opportunities (profits) under the old inefficient methods. Margins are slim (er) and returns are slow as a result of these.

Please refer to above info we gave for BlockMembers overview.

As for shit projects, yes most projects are quite lost for market share. Construction has proven profitable for many years, even without the new tools we are bringing to bear.

Integrity is missing in most projects, with crypto crowd funding being the end of their success. For AutoConstruction it is the beginning, heading towards a massive market capitalization which the team and community can ill afford to miss. This aligns everyone towards the long term objectives as they all have MUCH to gain especially AFTER the funding rounds end. Call this integrity or even self interest, all parties are aligned to succeed long term.

Re: “dubious”

The goals are seemingly ambitious, until you research every single technology involved and the partners executing them. The technologies are already here. The demand is already here. The goal now is to integrate the technologies in the AECROS system and all the developers are excited to achieve this, and as soon as possible. See “alignment informations here

Please refer to above info we gave for BlockMembers overview.

As for shit projects, yes most projects are quite lost for market share. Construction has proven profitable for many years, even without the new tools we are bringing to bear.

Integrity is missing in most projects, with crypto crowd funding being the end of their success. For AutoConstruction it is the beginning, heading towards a massive market capitalization which the team and community can ill afford to miss. This aligns everyone towards the long term objectives as they all have MUCH to gain especially AFTER the funding rounds end. Call this integrity or even self interest, all parties are aligned to succeed long term.

This is not a “real estate” project. It is the launch of a new global industry. It is something unique, which is why no one has seen it before now. It is tokenized supply chain and the automated construction of hurricane homes and also includes demand from most other aspects of commercial and residential /industrial construction (automated and tokenized). This is new, it is not a “real estate” project as have been done before.

Everyone is free to think about this project or the projects they like. but you should continue to monitor the progress of this project going forward.

Yes, The progress has been even better than hoped for.

No, this is not a real estate project as termed or as seen before. Yes real estate, architecture, industrial, residential and commercial developers are interested and supportive. They have invested as well.

Planning includes the implementation of a zero-waste system for construction and energy recycling for data processing and also their buildings provide green energy solar collection with new buildings.

Agreed!

Yes, you say it is very true, but what can the BlockMembers project show to get attention or appeal so that they are interested in becoming investors here?
but this is still an early stage I want to see further what the team will do for this project

The marketing has not officially begun. A trillion dollar market cap will not be realized overnight, but progress has been steady and better than planned. Yes the team is doing great things in all areas and will continue as planned.

By offering a system that does not rely on credit card payments, AllForCrypto can provide secure transactions to sellers.
Sounds like an advertisement. We wish “all for crypto” the best of luck.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Apened (OP)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 05:23:10 AM

Announcement!!!
yasmin123

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 04:45:40 PM

It is a amazing project and it's so obvious that they prioritize the security and transparency of this project. Their community is getting bigger and bigger everyday. I advise everyone to join and follow the development.
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 06:32:44 PM

I don't quite understand how the token relates to the goal of the project, what I mean is, what will be the use case of the blockmember token.?
Will the token be used for building of houses? Or is it going to be used for hiring of mechinaries that will be used in construction of house?
What am trying to know is what exactly will drive the price of the token when it hits the market???

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
helenfast69

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:51:09 PM

Just saw interesting article "12 COOL FACTS ABOUT BLOCK MEMBERS" - can be interesting i think

https://medium.com/@bounty_2191/12-cool-facts-about-block-members-aecros-ebeb036d5536
BlockMembers
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:10:20 AM

I don't quite understand how the token relates to the goal of the project, what I mean is, what will be the use case of the blockmember token.?
Will the token be used for building of houses? Or is it going to be used for hiring of mechinaries that will be used in construction of house?
What am trying to know is what exactly will drive the price of the token when it hits the market???

The token is the Membership Placeholder. (MP) there are 120 million for sale, plus a mirror to replace these if anything goes wrong.
The other 120M are in reserve.

The robots require blocks to build, these blocks for a commodity to be bought and sold on the block exchange. Each MP accesses one block on the exchange.

Only members can buy and sell blocks. This is MPs grants access to this supply chain and the members will profit from the block sales into industry.

Millions of blocks will be needed each month to drive automated construction.

The price of the MP will be driven by the demand for housing, commercial demand and industrial demand for blocks to create reuseable buildings and to build things 80X faster.

When the general public want housing discounts, they will be buying MPs to access those discounts.

When we discount a home $20k, with use of one MP,
What then will be the value of an MP?

In the meantime, realization of the magnitude of a tokenized supply chain will quite likely produce positive sentiment among crypto AND non crypto users. We have noticed this already.
mazharulislam95

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:51:52 PM

Just maybe given that ındividuals are moving by way of the direction and also direction at this moment is certainly Defi assignment that will be earning swells, specified option traders an incredible profit for financial commitment, not to mention days or weeks for ico happen to be long gone, countless option traders usually do not go with involvement with a good assignment that might run ico during this days or weeks in place of some sort of ieo, ico's usually do not provide from now on which means that who wants to shell out at a dry last part, if ever the squad delight in your assignment together with choose to see it triumph, they likely should evaluate carrying out some sort of ieo from a good quality transaction, could be consequently it should increase notice

Somewhere between utilizing these types of outstanding tactical dating partners this absolutely will own extremely get certain substantial competitors during the crypto room or space, or simply most likely squad is required to touch even more difficult together with unfold the expression regarding this assignment to contact the appropriate consumers.
Cryptolakshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:52:55 PM

BLOCKMEMBERS An amazing and unique and I am happy to be part of it such a outclass project.And it is great.valuable project for a better future,so Don't miss
rascallist11

Activity: 784
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:10:37 PM

very apt to launch a new project when bitcoin is excited.  I also see very potential BLOCKMEMBERS project, real projects and also a good team.  as a community I wish this project a success.
Dewisar

Activity: 695

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:30:14 PM

Blockmembers is a very interesting project, has a large community, highly recommend to see more details about the project by visiting the website and whitepaper.  hopefully you are interested
rajonmia3031

Activity: 525

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:30:24 PM

This is a fast Auto Construction Block Chain Projects I Hopes This project Suesses and make a new history in the crypto worlds.
mdyakeen

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 09:44:40 PM

I am following Blockmembers since very beginning. This project is having a unique idea that bring a greater opportunities for implementing businesses especially in the field of Construction. The Auto-Construction powered by AECROS will be revolutionary. I wish the best for the team.
Lrshohag

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:06:53 AM

Really this project is promising and I see a bright future. Team working timely and work hard. Future best project.
Alamin1444

Activity: 341
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 05:02:23 AM

I really love the concept you guyes developing. I already joining the Bounty Campaign so For that reason i joined the Project & it’s really impressed me.i read few Article About BlockMembers & the Article is really Helpful to understand BlockMembers Very much. Thanks to The Team For Developing such a first class project.
Litecoin347

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 07:14:12 AM

Very nice project, Blockmember is the future on construction industry in the world  that using blockchain technology in building properties  Real-Estate to Property Design through to all stages of Commercial and Residential construction. Lets support this awesome project, any one can buy there token now  on there website https://blockmembers.io and you can use different currency you like.
BountyManagerBD

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 07:26:59 AM

What is the Next Plan? Did youn have ever planned for listing in Big Exchanges like Binance and Bittrex?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: