Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waste to crypto?  (Read 534 times)
FreeStreamer (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:54:19 PM

Too many projects with the same IDEA about "waste energy and bla bla bla"

But, they event cant really prove it the project itself. One of the examples was 4NEW who also offering the same idea about "Waste Energy" and they exit scammed with money from ICO and other thing. I think everyone should stop, investing a project who doesn't really need from the crypto space and they cant really prove it the concepts of the project.

Name one project that has Anaerobic Digestion backed crypto.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:22:46 AM

There is a new method to create waste backed crypto with anaerobic digestion. This is an unlimited resource. You can convert waste and sewage to electricity in these new plants and then sell the electricity with Energy Web Token (EWT). Send a private message for more details if you are interested.

I still don't get what you mean, what can we convert to electricity ? Waste and sewage of what ?
I am interested about the 'unlimited resource' that you mentioned.
You should provide more information in this thread, ask people to pm you is ok, but it would be faster to attracting more people if you explained here.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FreeStreamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:50:56 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2020, 12:13:00 PM by FreeStreamer

There is a new method to create waste backed crypto with anaerobic digestion. This is an unlimited resource. You can convert waste and sewage to electricity in these new plants and then sell the electricity with Energy Web Token (EWT). Send a private message for more details if you are interested.

I still don't get what you mean, what can we convert to electricity ? Waste and sewage of what ?
I am interested about the 'unlimited resource' that you mentioned.
You should provide more information in this thread, ask people to pm you is ok, but it would be faster to attracting more people if you explained here.

I think anyone interested enough could send a PM. I'm purposely not disclosing every detail about it to everyone. I have an image of the anaerobic digester, but I don't know how to insert the image here
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 12:13:36 PM

Has any blockchain/crypto project ever succeeded in converting waste to energy? Creating waste-backed crypto with anaerobic digestion sounds weird, wonder how that can be accomplished. If Energy Web Token (EWT) has achieved that, I will like to see some articles to read and learn more about the project vision and accomplishments. Most projects with similar aim barely deliver their milestones in real life.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
FreeStreamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:37:18 PM

Has any blockchain/crypto project ever succeeded in converting waste to energy? Creating waste-backed crypto with anaerobic digestion sounds weird, wonder how that can be accomplished. If Energy Web Token (EWT) has achieved that, I will like to see some articles to read and learn more about the project vision and accomplishments. Most projects with similar aim barely deliver their milestones in real life.

The combination of these two innovations has not been done yet, but anaerobic digestion does produce energy out of a unlimited renewable resource, waste. Then you could theoretically sell that electricity on the decentralized P2P EWT energy market, that way converting waste to crypto.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:00:24 PM

Information like this that will be of benefits to everyone should NOT be restricted to private message.  Let it be shared here so that everyone can be benefited.  Besides, this project you're talking about shared the shame ideal with 3WM project, you can also check it out to buttress your ideal.  In summary, legitimate information should not be restricted.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:06:51 PM

Sound good for environment friendly but I don't get it why we need a token for this? I'm sure the covert cost from waste to electricity is not really worth it because waste is already very costly to transfer, unload, and process to make it become environment friendly. I don't think the token base on the electricity generated from waste would have a good future.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:18:15 PM

I think anyone interested enough could send a PM. I'm purposely not disclosing every detail about it to everyone. I have an image of the anaerobic digester, but I don't know how to insert the image here

if you plan to add images upload it here https://imgbb.com/ then copy the code and paste it here.  I have no idea about this project but adding images Maybe can help for traders to  decide to buy the tokens you want to sell if its explain more in details.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:32:53 PM

I think you have to make information in the announcement session so that it will provide an opportunity for you to get people who might be interested in you because if you only attend this forum session then the potential to spread information from the projects that you have will very few people know.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:06:01 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2020, 08:51:41 PM by kawetsriyanto

Actually I am not familiar with what you explained. Even there is information provided on the website, but you can better make some additional info about it in order to ease the readers to understand the projects. It will be also more trusted enough when it is explained early on the public.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
FreeStreamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:23:21 PM

if you plan to add images upload it here https://imgbb.com/ then copy the code and paste it here.  I have no idea about this project but adding images Maybe can help for traders to  decide to buy the tokens you want to sell if its explain more in details.

Ok thanks. Here is an image of an Anaerobic Digester plant. This process can be done in any size and capacity. https://ibb.co/hH23fWz
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:30:16 PM

Give us full information regarding this, so that we can understand it very well. If this project is really good then many will patronize it. It's difficult to trust a token easily,we need to study all about this project to know if it become successfull in the future or not.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
FreeStreamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:03:54 PM

Give us full information regarding this, so that we can understand it very well. If this project is really good then many will patronize it. It's difficult to trust a token easily,we need to study all about this project to know if it become successfull in the future or not.
Yes, that's right, information about the project is very important to be known by everyone so that we can all learn how the prospect of the project going forward, just to find out whether the project was successful or not will also not be easy for everyone, because it still depends on the performance of each project team.

There is no more information. This an idea that I got and it's just a simple combination of these two technologies that I mentioned. I don't know of any existing implementations or projects.
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:16:34 PM

Yes, that's right, information about the project is very important to be known by everyone so that we can all learn how the prospect of the project going forward, just to find out whether the project was successful or not will also not be easy for everyone, because it still depends on the performance of each project team.

There is no more information. This an idea that I got and it's just a simple combination of these two technologies that I mentioned. I don't know of any existing implementations or projects.
So I thought there is such nice crypto that actually helps to improve the environment. I think you should edit your first post to stop the confusion asking for information about that project or should I say 'concept' project.
FreeStreamer (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:21:12 PM

So I thought there is such nice crypto that actually helps to improve the environment. I think you should edit your first post to stop the confusion asking for information about that project or should I say 'concept' project.

Well that's not what it says, so I don't understand why I need to edit it. It just says that there is a way and a method to do that.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:33:22 PM

Waste to crypto? That really sounds different and unique if at all the team are willing and ever ready to see it grow; you know most team are good in writing whitepapers but when it comes to the main deal they tend to be found wanting. Nevertheless, I think it would be better you drop all neccessary information here so that everyone can easily and freely read about the project and know if actually the team are serious or not.

ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 08:38:51 PM

It is no problem to share details about a new project but waste backed crypto looks new to me to some extent, i doubt anyone needs crypto currency to convert waste to electricity. Moreover can you provide a link to thee project ann thread? Website or Whitepaper??
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:57:00 PM

Waste to crypto? That really sounds different and unique if at all the team are willing and ever ready to see it grow; you know most team are good in writing whitepapers but when it comes to the main deal they tend to be found wanting. Nevertheless, I think it would be better you drop all neccessary information here so that everyone can easily and freely read about the project and know if actually the team are serious or not.
Well, from what he's saying, it just on the idea stage right now. And I think when it is put in practical use, there are many problems will arise too. Still, a noble goal to reduce waste by converting it into electricity with the help of crypto to make it possible, on the idea stage, for now.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:59:48 PM

I heard that the richest people on the planet are investing in this coin, one of whom is Elon Musk. I may be wrong but this coin is deserve of your investments.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:02:37 PM

Adding more details about the project on your thread will allow you to gain credibility. Saying "send me a PM" sounds really suspicious. People will think you are just trying to sell them something, even if you with good intention just wanted to help them out. Just look at the replies. People are saying you are shilling for the project (i also have the same feeling based on the way how you made the thread).
Add proper details to your thread, like why you think this project will succeed and why you think this project is unique and has something to contribute.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: