Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still sleeping?  (Read 1268 times)
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 08:19:42 PM

I may be one of the people who be lucky enough to have experienced the peak period of cryptocurrency in 2017 and until now, I still believe that in the future this will repeat itself and that is the reason I continue to work in the world of cryptocurrency until now, maybe for some people nowadays crypto has been abandoned due to many negative issues that have hit cryptocurrency in the last few years, and in my opinion this is quite unfortunate, Because, in now even cryptocurrency is getting stronger.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Keeng Daveed

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 08:29:38 PM

I slept for so long, I would have just woken up, but the sleep was too deep. But now I'm awake, the rate at which crypto is growing largely is so alarming, and others that are sleeping will also be awake soon. It's just a matter of few months now. Everyone will stay awake.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 08:34:52 PM

I'm hoping that 2020 will turn out to be better than the 2017 bull market. I managed to invest some of my holdings in 2017 and have nice gains.

2020 is a different one, the market seems to have a more stable movement. The market has evolved since then and many people are starting to inderstand cryptocurrencies. Many companies are investing in crypto, mostly putting some of their reserves on bitcoin. I believe the market is yet to expand and we are still at the early stages of this long journey.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 08:38:03 PM

what I see the market condition is still not stable up and down so fast too risky to invest now better wait until market conditions stabilize

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 10:02:50 PM

what I see the market condition is still not stable up and down so fast too risky to invest now better wait until market conditions stabilize

Do you think the crypto market ever stabilizes? Then if so crypto won't be characterized by high volatility. Just learn to take advantage of the market trend. For instance, once I get about 5 confluences supporting a strong market dump for any coin, I short it on futures trading and make profit. The overall market condition right now is cool, wonder why you say too risky to invest. Also it depends on the particular coin you are investing in. Stop loss is not for fancy too, use it.
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 11:39:49 PM

The title sound funny right. It is not news that the crypto market is booming now, I hope you are already putting every necessary things in place to maximize the state of the market now and the state to come. If you are yet to start investing in one or two promising project by now, it means you are still sleeping. Wake up and do something. I have seen a lot of post complaining about how they missed out of 2017, are you sure you are not going to miss out of this? Hmmmm.
Today's market is like waking up from a long sleep. This market can be made the right moment for us to participate in it and it is very good for our profit if we can manage it well

denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 11:48:07 PM

The title sound funny right. It is not news that the crypto market is booming now, I hope you are already putting every necessary things in place to maximize the state of the market now and the state to come. If you are yet to start investing in one or two promising project by now, it means you are still sleeping. Wake up and do something. I have seen a lot of post complaining about how they missed out of 2017, are you sure you are not going to miss out of this? Hmmmm.

why people still complaining about the past ? you can't go back into the past. just get some learned from that, do something is better than just complaining. i'm awake and do some investment in bitcoin and some altcoins. i don't want to miss another momentum in the future. 
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 11:59:49 PM

I'm awake since 3 years. Every day I am reading about crypto news and searching for new projects. Actually I am investing again in some interesting projects.
Good luck with your search, majority of the users stopped searching once they burned their hands with the ICO scam days and now you are searching for new projects to invest thinking that the market would rally. DeFi is the new trend why not try that and hope you will not burn your hands trying your luck  Tongue. I wanted to invest but only in solid coins and the days of experimentation are over for me.
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 07:05:56 AM

Altcoin season is still very possible since Bitcoin is still performing very well right now, it's not going to hurt to buy good altcoins and hold just in case of bullrun kicked in later this year, you can mix your portfolio up with few DeFi projects, exchange tokens and top altcoins like Ethereum, Cosmos, Harmony, Oikos Cash, EOS etc

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 07:11:19 AM

I think people are starting to hold their assets in the long term now, especially for the coins that are popular nowadays. however, the increase in prices has not stopped. so, selling assets today is wrong in my opinion.
If you already profit with your investment I think its fine to sell if you're contented with that, what important is you already profit regardless if it is small or big since we have different strategy anyway.

Just dont forget to fill your bags if the market is declining, its a good time to take advantage the market. Hold the well-established coins and wait for it to skyrocket.

budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 02:49:09 PM

fall asleep and wake up again, everyone is planning an investment and don't want to miss the boat again, and it's time to wake up to make that dream come true.
but I'm sure a lot of people who give up and continue sleeping won't wake up because they don't believe it will come back, and those who are still sleeping can't go to the moon.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 04:18:25 PM

I'm always awake, and always on top of crypto news. It's great if you're going to ride the crypto train this year because there's going to be a lot going on and that's definitely good news. Expand your assets in crypto and you will enjoy the profits later.

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 04:36:15 PM

You should be very progressive no matter the bear or bull rules the market. Cryptocurrencies are very young, only 10 years it passed since their creation. If you didn´t learn how to use it at the beginning, you miss probably the biggest opportunity in your life. Because it seems that cryptocurrencies are creating not only the new financial sector, but we see that blockchain could be used also for data processing. And as you know data is the new oil of the 20th century.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: