Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling decentralised exchange  (Read 121 times)
panovaba (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 09:31:19 AM

Selling a Decentralised Exchange owned by me. The dex was launched last year but not much transactions has happened in the dex because didnt get much time to promote it and I am busy with another project. So planning to sell the dex to those who are really interested to take it up. I mostly get income from the dex through listing fee. But now really dont have time to manage it. If anyone is interested to buy it then i can tranfer the twitter and telegram account associated with the dex, domain and complete website to him. Also my developer team will be available always to give technical support. I prefer escrow for the deal.

Starting price for auction is 300 dollars.

Buy it now for 500 dollars.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 11:37:45 AM

Can you provide more information? Like the link for that platform, how it works, which currencies to be listed and other details.
I also think that many will not want to buy it because it can contain back doors and may lead to losing a lot of customer money.

So if you are the programmer who wrote it, post in the services section as a developer and you will find more opportunities.

else:
 Move this to digital goods board, so members can discussion about it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
panovaba (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 11:35:02 PM

Can you provide more information? Like the link for that platform, how it works, which currencies to be listed and other details.
I also think that many will not want to buy it because it can contain back doors and may lead to losing a lot of customer money.

So if you are the programmer who wrote it, post in the services section as a developer and you will find more opportunities.

else:
 Move this to digital goods board, so members can discussion about it.

There are no backdoors because it works purely on smart contract and the smart contract is open and everyone can view it. I am not the programmer but I have a team of good developers and this team was part of   other ICOS as well . They are quite good in their work and well known developers in this dapp creation field. Needed some urgent money. So decided to sell. Selling it for 300 dollars is like giving away for free because its actual cost is a lot higher.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: