Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not fall for all DeFi HYPES  (Read 751 times)
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:44:04 AM

Beware of scam DeFi projects, they will surely come when you least expected, take note when a DeFi project is brand new, check when their domain was opened using domain trackers available on the web

Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:22:54 AM

Lots of victims have invested in DeFi projects, where a lot of scammers have been used, right as said in the opening post.
Don't be influenced by all the DeFi hype, which many investors ultimately neglect to analyze first and become a buying FOMO
DeFi projects at peak prices. Finally, the project is a price dump, we can lose the capital we have.
Always be careful on where to invest, we are already done in ICO scams and probably learned our lessons, it's just DeFi really do have potential to help the Financial systems, some companies are already been there long before this hype like Maker, Bancor and Idex and some might have more potential. It's good to invest as they are evolving but many scammers will sure to go in this platform too that's why we need to be careful.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:49:06 AM

On Uniswap, something crazy is happening now, as in 2017, Scam projects do 10X per day. I don't know how it will end, I think just like the ICO boom.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:53:51 AM

scammers are not all times to be blame here because they arent making the hype happen but its the speculators and hunters who i see who often spread the word defi on this forum .  

people that didnt knew anything in regards to defi are going to get infected as well and what will happen if there are many people talk about it ? it will now get hyped . thats the time scammers enter and use defi in the holy name of scamming .
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:23:44 AM

Beware of scam DeFi projects, they will surely come when you least expected, take note when a DeFi project is brand new, check when their domain was opened using domain trackers available on the web
indeed the place of the new project cannot guarantee the product but at least don't be too quick to mention that the project is not good or will only end up scam, it is better to think positively and take advantage of moments like this to make a profit because usually the price of cryptocurrecny rises.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
AbNewton

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:04:40 PM

Same as before, same as any time when there is a trendy type of project that everyone sets their eyes on, meaning scammers too. Do proper research before you decide to invest and not every project is the true DeFi so you need to know what is a real DeFi project.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:24:38 PM

A good advise but sometimes you observe that we some people are responsible for their wows. their failure. most old projects that were total failure has decided to change the dynamic of their project and turn into defi because it is trending. some has access to funding which they can use to pump the price of their token in various markets.
i strongly believed that the set out rules for every cryptocurrency investor remains intact.
DO YOUR RESEARCH PROPERLY BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY PROJECT. IF YOU ARE NOT satisfied with your findings, seek help from professionals. Also hold your most trusted tokens(btc,eth,).

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:27:16 PM

Scammers will always be there to take advantage of anything they can especially if it's getting the attention or hype if the people. But now that DeFi is recently getting the hype, we should be careful about trusting projects. You are also right that the hype for DeFi is not bad, you just need to make further research, not just following it without any background about a certain project. Even if there are real and good projects, there will always be a fake one that we cannot escape. If you're really looking for a good DeFi or any project, research is always necessary to avoid getting scammed by the fake ones.

I cannot support this enough,,, Defi is a good idea but the way that a lot of the platforms are being implemented now means that they are not yet very good in terms of being decentralized or even stable. smart contracts are not yet audited well enough and platforms are still mainly centralized. I would be extremely careful.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:12:17 PM

At the first the hype was ICO, then moving into IEO on huge exchange such as Binance and Bitforex, and right now the hype was moving into Defi project, which is kinda affecting high gas-price nowadays. But the thing is, there's no different about all of that momentum, no matter which time it is, we still must do our own research before investing our money into each of that, make sure about everything and take our own risk.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:12:41 PM

DeFi is leading the bullrun this time. And just like what we had during the ICO bubble which led to a massive bullrun then, DeFi is playing similar role, but this time the innovation is more solid than mere fundraising strategy. We are now wiser and we need to be careful in what we invest in especially in the DeFi ecosystem. I have seen more than 3 DeFi scams just last month. It is very important as investor to ride with the tide and  in what is in wave, but extreme caution must be taken.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:16:52 PM

yes, as we know that the scamers always have thousands of ways to fool the victims including the DEFI project which is currently widely used by investors for alternative investment tools other than in IEO, ICO or ITO. there are currently many new DeFI Projects launched in this forum. My advice is certainly as an investor to be more careful, thorough, wise before investing in any project.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:50:45 PM

I feel kinda bad i wasn't on DeFi train and i think it's fading soon so i can't really cash with that. I guess i focus on my current bags even though they are running late to this bull market. One of them is even defi but haven't being picked up by bulls yet.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 08:51:34 PM

According to the new Weiss Rating Ethereum received the best grade A and it is currently the best-rated cryptocurrency. Everything looks great around the development progress, but now think about the price of Ethereum. Ethereum is the biggest platform for DeFi projects, do you think that DeFi hype cause price action to the 400USD level or it is the progress behind the Ethereum?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 09:05:00 PM

Decentralized finance! at the moment most hyped concept. Since this is still an initial stage for such projects(genuine), we can have at least some confidence in it. As many projects will fall into this concept, it will behave like other hyped projects.  From my point of view, we have a good opportunity to invest in DeFi projects at this stage. Of course, our own research is required before that.

key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 09:24:54 PM

Decentralized finance! at the moment most hyped concept. Since this is still an initial stage for such projects(genuine), we can have at least some confidence in it. As many projects will fall into this concept, it will behave like other hyped projects.  From my point of view, we have a good opportunity to invest in DeFi projects at this stage. Of course, our own research is required before that.

Decentralized Finance (DEFI) has actually been in existence for sometime, crypto projects for instance like  LEND in the lending category, Kyberswap in Trading category, Request Network in payment category (just to mention a few) already existed with working products. But the hype started recently with a lot of attention drawn to it. It's one of those crypto trends moving the market which will still fade someday IMO. Let's ride it 👌
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 04:18:48 PM

Im not agree with you now defi get the main stage now with all the opportunity
Why we dont join in as soon as possible
And but you must know when you must stop if defi not hype anymore
Right??

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 05:16:28 PM

That is the truth, the hype is getting over and over with each time any new Defi projects sets in, especially those which are good enough to cause a good growth, this will then set in another wave of hype, in this way, giving scammers more opportunity to carry out their aims. The whole truth still remains that gradually, people will see Defi projects as one of other crypto projects thus nothing new about it, and when this happens the good Defi projects will be seen and those who just rode the hype will also be seen. Therefore, everything still remains and
 that is, making personal research is very important.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 07:30:16 PM

This is absolutely true. And applicable to all emerging technologies coming to blockchchain for tokenization. Whenever any technology is trending, the first group get its advantages is scammers. Just like all projects, we need to do extensive research before investing in defi projects.
Actually, research is required irrespective of technology of the project.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 07:34:57 PM

I feel kinda bad i wasn't on DeFi train and i think it's fading soon so i can't really cash with that. I guess i focus on my current bags even though they are running late to this bull market. One of them is even defi but haven't being picked up by bulls yet.
The defi project is just a trend happening right now where their token will create new hype when it is on the market but I will not be bullish about to come whether this will be a good thing or just bullshit because the defi project is mostly a scamer going on.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:05:39 PM

Scammers have actually invaded and they are stealing lots of people's investment. Some of my friends already lost huge because of Defi especially this presale they are into now. I have advised many to really becareful when it comes buying of presale claiming to be Defi. Defi will soon become scary like IEO and ICO. This is really sad that when things starts getting better wicked ones would intrude.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: