Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Bitcoin Calculator Release  (Read 185 times)
smartbitcoininvestor (OP)

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 12:51:27 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

Those who have been looking for a working and feature-packed BTC-to-Fiat currency calculator will be happy to know that our team just released its official bitcoin calculator app. Our app will be released on Android on iOS soon, but for now it is just a website.

You can access the calculator here: bitcoincalculator.org

How To Use The Bitcoin Calculator

1. Select your currency
2. Enter a BTC or Fiat amount to convert
3. Calculate

You can convert bitcoin to any of the currencies supported by the bitcoin foundation:

• USD
  • AUD
  • BRL
  • CAD
  • CHF
  • CLP
  • CNY
  • DKK
  • EUR
  • GBP
  • HKD
  • INR
  • ISK
  • JPY
  • KRW
  • NZD
  • PLN
  • RUB
  • SEK
  • SGD
  • THB
  • TRY
  • TWD

The calculator is still a work-in-progress  Grin. If you have any ideas or suggestions for improvement feel free to drop them in the comments! Cheers!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 12:57:03 AM

Ayye. That's cool. But you might want to think twice in calling it the "Official" Bitcoin calculator, because there is no such thing as "official" Bitcoin anything. Tongue

Also, I think this thread is more fitting in the Service Announcements[1] section. Please move it there instead; the move button is on the bottom left part of this page.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:18:49 AM

IIRC this calculator is the same as Preev.com which is the original/famous calculator for cryptocurrency. But your version is a bit advanced compared to it because you can choose which exchange rate you want and also it displays graph. So far your website has a noticeable feature compared to preev.com.

You should follow the suggestion above to move this topic to Services Section. Your website calculator has a bright future in my opinion.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 01:23:57 AM

The calculator is still a work-in-progress  Grin. If you have any ideas or suggestions for improvement feel free to drop them in the comments! Cheers!!

Please allow selection of the date for the calculation. Then I can stop what I'm working on.  Smiley

For example, I could add 5BTC on Jan 2019 with 5BTC on Feb 2019.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:30:46 AM

Wow, this is great information and a good program as well. Having a bitcoin calculator is really important especially for the beginners of the crypto world. I will wait for the release of the application in android which is more comfortable to use compared to the website. Whenever I want to compute my earnings in bitcoin I always search conversion of USD or PHP to the bitcoin and we all know that it will need internet before w access it so if the application will release er don't need to use the internet just to compute our earnings.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:48:05 AM

Wow, this is great information and a good program as well. Having a bitcoin calculator is really important especially for the beginners of the crypto world. I will wait for the release of the application in android which is more comfortable to use compared to the website. Whenever I want to compute my earnings in bitcoin I always search conversion of USD or PHP to the bitcoin and we all know that it will need internet before w access it so if the application will release er don't need to use the internet just to compute our earnings.

What do you mean? there is preev.com as someone mentioned.

And if you really wanted to get an accurate conversion then use coins.ph locally.

Internet? Of course the OP's calculator will not give you accurate exchange rate if you are not connected to the internet. You will get an outdated price specially that bitcoin is very volatile.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 02:23:58 AM

Internet is in need for conversion since fiat currency and crypto changes every now and then, what's good in their program is we will be able to see we're exchange we can trade better our money to lessen the fees or an additional option when coins.ph is not available or when in maintenance.
Since its still a work in progress OP might add PHP soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:19:49 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3), Vod (1)

~

LOL I don't see this official. For me, the not so official converter I use is Google[1], or just simply calculator[2].

[1] - I simply search in this format:
<amount> btc to php.
Something like,

Note that you should add 0.<some amount> and not .<some amount> only as it would only read and convert the last digit you'll input.

[2] - In using calculator, i simply multiply the amount onto what the common price would be the Bitcoin for the past 6 months. I'll use PHP again as an example. If I would to convert, like 0.005 btc to PHP, I simply multiply it to 500,000 (common price of 1 btc to php) then it would mount as 2,500PHP. Though it wasn't updated, it is enough to know what amount would I be having or would I be sending.

And yes, I think it would be useless if you made a website that offers a feature that is already accessible on Google or can simply be solved by calculator. But I think your best feature would be this:
Please allow selection of the date for the calculation. Then I can stop what I'm working on.  Smiley
For example, I could add 5BTC on Jan 2019 with 5BTC on Feb 2019.

Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 02:53:57 PM

That's great work but I don't think you can say yours as an official calculator. As @MK4 said there is nothing like "official bitcoin"

BTW, Can you add BDT(Bangladeshi Taka) currency? There is so many Bangladeshi bitcoin users on the market. They can use your website also if you add the "BDT" currency. 
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 04:31:31 PM

I think creating features like that may consume too much time since its easier to use the calculator if you already know the price of Bitcoin converted to your own currency. Its also already included in some Bitcoin wallets that is available locally in different countries but I guess creating calculators for the sake of knowing prices is not that bad.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: