Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some priceless tokens.  (Read 631 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 06:24:21 PM

There are many crap projects that have been introduced since late 2017 and counting until now,It's pretty normal today btw  Roll Eyes It's hard to avoid that kind of projects. Research can help you a lot in avoiding this kind of project. I also have a bunch of non-tradable tokens because they don't have any exchange, I've collected it when I am a bounty hunter and a active airdrop participant before and I know it's really frustrating that you can't trade it for some profit but it's the reality now. Still, there are some good projects around there, All you need is to make research and analysis.

Quick tip in researching, Road map is one of the helpful tools in researching a project.
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 06:28:07 PM

I wasn't a Bounty Hunter when I had over 20 worthless tokens in my wallet  Cheesy, I earned them through Airdrops, I'm certain that you can't stop this from happening, every people that get involved with crypto will have useless coins in wallet
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 07:00:08 PM

I click to read your thread when you say "priceless" but in reality, you mean "no value".

There are many of these tokens which I have also got since the time when ICO craze ended. I regret not selling some of them but some are just not even listed to any market. The team was once updating the community of what is happenings weekly but gradually died. Now that prices of altcoins are growing which its actually time to be more active, they are gone.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 08:12:36 PM

Joining bounty campaigns aren't always fun, most times things goes bad and you are left with useless tokens or coins in your wallet, be expecting many more as a bounty hunter, keep gathering them, I've seen worthless tokens coming back to life too
For me, everything go backwards, I have participated in many well-priced bounty and are listed in the exchanges. But after receiving the token, the price collapsed many times and there was no liquidity. Really disappointing with the bounty this year

With so many new projects being offered from time to time, bounty hunters ending up nothing, receiving coins that value
less and most of the time isn't been listed to any exchange, it will be stuck inside your wallet and you'll keep on reminded how wasted your time participating with the project, time to move forward and make it more strict
when joining such kind of works.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 08:39:50 PM

Some dishonest people in the market come up with some such projects.
Although their project currently has value, their project has no value in the mountains, they distribute some tokens and these tokens are really priceless.
I got some tokens about 4 months ago which are not listed on any exchange yet.
I have about 2-3 types of tokens like this.

Those who have worked with Altcoin or have been involved with Altcoin for a long time. I would like to know from them that the team members of the project are benefiting from the fact that the token they are distributing is not listed in the token exchange.
And the token that I got could one day be listed on the exchange.

How can you really determine the value of a project if it is not listed on exchange? It is easy for a project to perfectly describe what they will develop on whitepaper but when they get listed another version of them will be seen, a version that thinks only of their pockets. Thus, I can say the value of a project can be determined when it has been listed on exchanges, trades for a while, while the team keeps maintaining their development roadmap and the token price itself keeping a good range.
Yes, they also benefit from not listing because listing of a token have a price so by not listing their token on any exchange means the money set aside for listing will be enjoyed by them.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 08:58:50 PM

As a bounty hunter you will have many more worthless tokens in your wallet, you can't avoid or escape this, not all projects you promote or will promote will become successful

invest with their money called investors, but people who invest their time to support the project called bounty hunters
so, as a bounty hunters the OP should know, how to choose the right campaign before decided to join and ready for all the risk, wich mean sometimes the token will not listed on any exchange in long period time

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 09:25:24 PM

Am also in the same shoe with you ''having worthless token's'' as well. But what can we do? Is it not to keep hodling and pretending that they doesn't exist, until something good comes out from them.
Mostly all the worthless token's I have gotten, is from airdrop. The last thing I can ever do again is doing airdrop. Airdrop will promise $10-$15 for carrying out a simple task but after after distribution, you'll be having $0.04 at the end. Its very appalling
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:29:27 AM

Did you get the tokens free ? If you received the tokens without cost / free, it will be hard to expect something from that kind of tokens. Let the token stay in your wallet because you never know what will happening later. Sometimes there are scam tokens like that, they lock the token in your address and ask you to send your money to unlock and be able to transfer your token.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:39:32 AM

Did you get the tokens free ? If you received the tokens without cost / free, it will be hard to expect something from that kind of tokens. Let the token stay in your wallet because you never know what will happening later. Sometimes there are scam tokens like that, they lock the token in your address and ask you to send your money to unlock and be able to transfer your token.
only the most dangerous scammers do this. many tokens that are earned in bounty campaigns and airdrops are also free and I sell only if I see strong growth

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 10:17:21 AM

I wasn't a Bounty Hunter when I had over 20 worthless tokens in my wallet  Cheesy, I earned them through Airdrops, I'm certain that you can't stop this from happening, every people that get involved with crypto will have useless coins in wallet

It really is. Here in crypto there are a lot of "temptations", if we can call it that, and opportunities to get quick money - airdrops, bounties. All this contributes to the accumulation of various coins and they don't always turn out to be useful and valuable.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:07:14 PM

Although their project currently has value, their project has no value in the mountains, they distribute some tokens and these tokens are really priceless.

Those who have worked with Altcoin or have been involved with Altcoin for a long time. I would like to know from them that the team members of the project are benefiting from the fact that the token they are distributing is not listed in the token exchange.

In a decentralized space, giving freedom to every participants; it is hard to use the word dishonest especially when it involves trading and investment. Every developer to the best of their knowledge introduce projects; either good or bad projects; they are embraced or refused by individuals who are investors; blaming does not work during investment. That is one reason why every whitepaper has it written that the document is not an investment advice; you are left to dyor and make an investment choice.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:11:57 PM

If you don't participate in airdrop and bounty, I believe you will never get useless tokens. And if you are an investor, just buying the top altcoins in this market is enough, they are good projects and will have high value in the future.
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:21:50 PM

For those of us who have been in the cryptocurrency space for years and one time participants of airdrops, having two tokens without a price is nothing at all. Some persons have thousands of worthless tokens in their wallets. I even read a thread where the creator was asking how he could dispose several tokens in his wallet as they don't worth anything and gas has a price.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:42:32 PM

If you don't participate in airdrop and bounty, I believe you will never get useless tokens. And if you are an investor, just buying the top altcoins in this market is enough, they are good projects and will have high value in the future.

investors gets useless tokens from the projects that they invest even if they didnt join bounty and airdrop but because they payed for the coins  .

thier case is more brutal than us but i never see an investor whine about thier loss on this forum , only hunters  .  if i were they ill also do the right thing and that is to choose listed coin only but thats them , it maybe that they are not contented on thier current  loss and wants more extreme experience   .
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 12:59:04 PM

Yes, there are tons of countless priceless tokens and most of them are shitcoins just to be exact. This the risk of participating bounties and doing hard work for how many of weeks and being paid with worthless tokens in the end and worst at all not getting paid and turned out to a scam project. It's just a matter of luck you find a good projects that really gave a real rewards in the end of all the hard works especially tokens will be listed soon enough in the exchanges.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 01:09:13 PM

Its somewhat contradicting but I think what you are saying is just pure ranting regarding the priceless tokens you got in the bounty campaigns Cheesy.

This isn't new already so you are just a newbie then and you are here just for bounties am I right or am I right? Cheesy. My point is priceless tokens are like trashes here already especially in bounties section. Priceless tokens is everywhere and there is nothing you can do about it or you can pray that it will be listed on a shitty exchange so that you can sell it there.

If your token doesn't listed on an exchange for a long time already, don't expect too much from them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 01:53:41 PM

did you get that token from aridrop or bounty? if it's obtained from there, it's only natural,
I also have lots of useless tokens. and that is part of our hard work

kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 02:05:31 PM

The process of making a new token too easy there days so it's expected for a lot of them will be either useless or worthless. Most exchange won't list those since there is no benefit for exchanges come from tthose worthless token.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 01:48:35 AM

There are a lot of worthless tokens and I have some of them, I mean others have exchanges but their token doesn't have any volume and it still worthless.
Antarcia

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:23:26 AM

If you look for priceless or undervalued tokens, look at the likes of $NOW, $VET etc. These are quality and undervalued coins to watch out for. You can buy them from https://changeNow.io at best fixed and flat rates
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: