Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some priceless tokens.  (Read 631 times)
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:19:30 PM

Some dishonest people in the market come up with some such projects.
Although their project currently has value, their project has no value in the mountains, they distribute some tokens and these tokens are really priceless.
I got some tokens about 4 months ago which are not listed on any exchange yet.
I have about 2-3 types of tokens like this.

Those who have worked with Altcoin or have been involved with Altcoin for a long time. I would like to know from them that the team members of the project are benefiting from the fact that the token they are distributing is not listed in the token exchange.
And the token that I got could one day be listed on the exchange.
Well being newbie in crypto was very hard like you are going to fomo or buy a shitcoin and believe that one day it will be going to have a value but sorry to say don't believe on people that are just going to say buy it and soon it will be listed on exchange if I we're you I'm going to buy a coin that it was already on the top market not on the shitcoin that has not value.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:35:57 PM

Although their project currently has value, their project has no value in the mountains, they distribute some tokens and these tokens are really priceless.
I had many shit tokens in my collection where i spent money and then found out that it was an elaborate scam, everyone went through those misfortunes and we will be seeing those in the future and there is no stopping in those worthless shit projects as long as there is no regulation in the market regarding who can raise money providing tokens and if anyone is free to do so then you will see scams like these.

And that leaves the users to be responsible of what they are doing with crypto.
Because these scammers will always be there and they will just try and try to screw people.
If you want to stop such misfortunes, better take a break in investing on these projects.
Or one option is to invest in an existing and established market like btc or eth.
At least you know, that they always have the market and they will not disappear in no time.
Because these tokens, a lot are hoping for a big paycheck to come but in reality, only those owners have the paycheck.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:50:44 PM

Priceless tokens are useless. They are just a waste in every exchanges and they should be eliminated. I have also token which finished the ICO at the end of 2017. However, until now there is no real case. I am always asking in their telegram chat room, but they only tell me that it is not their priority. As of now, I decided to leave on that group because I just can`t see how my token dies.

I hope soon, there will be a filter for a developing project to a stagnant one. So that we can easily avoid projects which are shit and priceless.

viananda2525

Activity: 1029
Merit: 120

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:58:43 PM

It takes time to listed exchange and in the meantime teams are doing hard work. You shouldn't leave the projects before you get enough rewards. Once I got a coin after 1.5 years, these coins listed on exchange and returned me high rewards. Actually I don't sell any coins until the next pump of cryptocurrency.
dont hold token for long time , 1,5 year was good time to hold token and if its price pumped and we still have a chance to sell just do it. we dont know what will happen with this token next day. price not always dumped but it not always to dump . sometime it will dumped alot when holder see they got good value with their assets.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:09:24 AM

Priceless tokens are useless. They are just a waste in every exchanges and they should be eliminated. I have also token which finished the ICO at the end of 2017. However, until now there is no real case. I am always asking in their telegram chat room, but they only tell me that it is not their priority. As of now, I decided to leave on that group because I just can`t see how my token dies.

I hope soon, there will be a filter for a developing project to a stagnant one. So that we can easily avoid projects which are shit and priceless.
Well, I also almost have the same story. have tokens that they make but don't have a price. however, I consider tokens that are more than 1 year old but do not have a market as junk tokens. Well, they should take this into account before they start the project. so, I see something like this as a half-progress. I can only hope that the token has a price in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:27:20 AM

Those who have worked with Altcoin or have been involved with Altcoin for a long time. I would like to know from them that the team members of the project are benefiting from the fact that the token they are distributing is not listed in the token exchange.
Not all tokens will survive, this is something you can't predict either, most new tokens will end up in your wallet for many months and probably still end up not getting listed on any exchange, no crypto investor can escape this

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:45:33 AM

The projects are bad projects that's why they don't have any good value, too many new projects are like this nowadays, the only solution is to invest in top altcoins or join top exchanges IEO launchpads like Huobi, Kucoin or Gate.io

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: