Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHER IS BULLYING  (Read 482 times)
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 12:08:53 PM

The bull season comes with much expectations. Since bitcoin has started increasing in price, other altcoin queued in, which ethereum did also. The coming launch of ethereum 2.0 will sealed the price to $500 this year.
It's a beautiful thing seeing ethereum price bouncing strongly during this pandemic
We have too much expectation this year in ETH. The launch of ETH 2.0 will give so much hype and improvements to their current platform. I can't wait to see ETH network continue to success. The price of BTC is also making pump and the bull phase is igniting as price goes $11,666 at the moment which is the 2020 high so far. ETH will surely affected by this bullish event. Yes, its $500 this year will be possible to achieve or even greater.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:40:22 PM

I noticed that Ether is bulish for the past few days. Ether highest price till date was January /Februaury 2018 when it hit ATH of $1400. Today the price of Ether is above $300 ATH since the begining of the year. Who knows the reason behind this bull taking over Ether market?

And I keep wondering it is a good time to go into eth. I just bought some out of FOMO. I hope it continues to bull
Ethereum will already be at $ 400, congratulations if you still hold now, my advice is to sell some Ethereum that you have,
because the market might suddenly dump, just in case, but Ethereum is still bullish don't worry

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:54:14 PM

Ethereum will already be at $ 400, congratulations if you still hold now, my advice is to sell some Ethereum that you have,
because the market might suddenly dump, just in case, but Ethereum is still bullish don't worry
Yes, you are right. now I sell some of my ethereum but I still hold some of my assets to get ready for a pump that can come at any time. I secured some of my money for my turn with other assets that are still growing small in the current pump.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 02:05:56 PM

Right now the market is good, bitcoin is up to $11k and altcoin is also green right now. But it is different from ethereum because usually ethereum will only rise slightly when the market is good. Now ethereum goes up and almost past $400 today because ethereum has an event that everyone has been waiting for ethereum 2.0
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 02:15:16 PM

Right now the market is good, bitcoin is up to $11k and altcoin is also green right now. But it is different from ethereum because usually ethereum will only rise slightly when the market is good. Now ethereum goes up and almost past $400 today because ethereum has an event that everyone has been waiting for ethereum 2.0
ethereum still looks good even though it has experienced a small correction when bitcoin fell a little. but ethereum can stabilize it. maybe it's true, it's all because of the effect of the updates that are ready to run.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:01:19 PM

I expect more bullish trend before and after Aug 4 when the testnet is meant to begun. Have been waiting for this bullish move especially for ethereum because it is important to the whole space. After this bull then the side way movement which could bring back more altcoins upward move especially the exchange coins. Since I didnt see more response from BNB i feel there could be another move soon after this ether run, so also with more DEFI
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 06:18:46 PM

I noticed that Ether is bulish for the past few days. Ether highest price till date was January /Februaury 2018 when it hit ATH of $1400. Today the price of Ether is above $300 ATH since the begining of the year. Who knows the reason behind this bull taking over the Ether market?

And I keep wondering it is a good time to go into eth. I just bought some out of FOMO. I hope it continues to bull
Recently I had also bought some amount of eth by following its gain and I hope it would be definitely growing in the following days because it is consistently following BTC's price.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 06:28:02 PM
Merited by kindbtc (1)

With the bullish momentum seeing in the ethereum prices we can expect ethereum to be back at previous high prices by novemeber or december especially if the trend continues.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:14:56 PM

With the bullish momentum seeing in the ethereum prices we can expect ethereum to be back at previous high prices by novemeber or december especially if the trend continues.
Exactly and i will add by saying that there are multi facade reasons for bulls in eth price both fundamentally and technically so i expect the new all time high prices un next 6 to 10 months as the scenario is super  bullish for me and hopefully it will turn out to be even better than expectations.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:18:18 PM

Not just ether, most of the Altcoins is in bullish because of the influence of bitcoin being bullish, Just earlier this day, Bitcoin hit $12k marks and ether $400, but bitcoin suddenly crashed bringing ether down too. Launching testnet I guess is not really a big deal, but it should help the mainnet to be better launching on 2021. Some people are only making hype of it, careful of bulltrap and FOMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: