Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help spread immunity - hug someone today.  (Read 408 times)
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 2076

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 10:16:31 AM

Your point of view is totally reasonable. But while it is logical, it is also insane. You should consider your values and try to change your mind, as your delusion means the death of millions of people. I have always considered you a very valuable member in this forum, but this COVID delusion of yours lately is messing up the concept many of us have of you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 07:45:44 PM

It is a great sadness to me that so many people are gullible, and allow themselves to be manipulated and defrauded. We can see it in the way they allowed central banks to be created, and their inability to rise above politics at the national level and research  the way the British  Empire morphed into a supra national entity that controls most of the western world, and a chunk of the rest of it.

But lets look at the Covid situation. Viruses have been around since the pre-mammalian era, and yet we have developed immunity to the toxic ones, and utilise many for the maintenance of our health. Every day we are exposed to several trillion viruses, and we have thrived in this environment, and developed a strong natural immune system. Corona viruses have been around since the 1930s, and have we have survived the many thousands of variations. For many years now now the pharmaceutical industry has led us away from health care, and into a world of symptom suppression rather than the curing of diseases.  People take blood thinners without trying to find out why the body is increasing blood pressure. Most disease id caused by insulin resistance ( cancer, diabetes, obesity, heart problems, and may others). Very few doctors address insulin resistance though, and the health care workers don't provide dietary information. In fact, hospital food often makes the situation worse. A few of the early vaccines had some success, but took years to develop and test. The pharmaceutical industry has latched on to this, and has been pushing damaging and crippling vaccines for many years now. The long term effects have  never been tested, and when it became apparent that they were shortening lives, and reducing the quality of life, they managed to get laws passed to prevent victims from pursuing claims for damages.

Step back and read the small print around the vaccines. No vaccine claims 100% success, and the best suggest 80% - that is 20% less than natural immunity. They also list numerous side effects and potential dangers. There have been several reports of deaths following vaccination. It is now being suggested that only healthy people are given the Astrazenecca vaccine, and presumably this is because healthy people can withstand the injection of disease. You may also like to reflect on the fact that no trial  has ever compared a vaccine against non-vaccination. All of the trials compare a vaccine against another vaccine, or a placebo, but the real competition is against healthy living.

I could go on about Vitamin "D", sunlight and lockowns, and face mask and increase eye infection and facial sores, but this [pst is probably quite long enough.
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 2076

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:08:17 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2021, 10:22:54 PM by Porfirii

I agree with many of the statements above. I agree that you can't rely on the pharmaceutical industry. I know that in many places the contracts for catering in hospitals are assigned by cronyism, and the food is shit. Many people medicate against blood pressure or diabetes for all their lives when just a change in their habits could work, just because doctors are taught this modus operandi at College. And, of course, the vaccine has not been researched following the recommended timings and standards, and we can't know the side effects that it can provoke in the long term. Human greed is well known and there is nothing to argue there.

But back to the topic of this thread, instead of hugging everyone in order to catch the virus as soon as possible, collapsing the health services and killing millions of people for the lack of healthcare, isn't it more appropriate to avoid excessively close contact for a while, and smooth the infections curve in order to not collapse the hospitals, even if it supposes a longer process to eradicate the virus?

If you ask me, I prefer to be two years with a mask in my face, using hand sanitisers and avoiding close social contact, or even isolated in my home being extreme, rather than just a year of fast spreading of the virus and group immunity, if the former supposes that my mother, a member of your family, or a single user of this forum doesn't die. Three days ago the uncle of my best friend died from pneumonia due to COVID, a relatively young and healthy man: this disease is REAL and serious, and if you asked my friend, in retrospective, he would do everything that was in his hand to get him back.

You base your hugging everyone theory on the dichotomy "group immunity vs. mandatory vaccination", but this argument is not necessarily true, and I believe that voluntary vaccination will be the standard in most countries, at least in the non totalitarian ones.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7863

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 02:38:45 AM

It is a great sadness to me that so many people are gullible, and allow themselves to be manipulated and defrauded. We can see it in the way they allowed central banks to be created, and their inability to rise above politics at the national level and research  the way the British  Empire morphed into a supra national entity that controls most of the western world, and a chunk of the rest of it.

But lets look at the Covid situation. Viruses have been around since the pre-mammalian era, and yet we have developed immunity to the toxic ones, and utilise many for the maintenance of our health. Every day we are exposed to several trillion viruses, and we have thrived in this environment, and developed a strong natural immune system. Corona viruses have been around since the 1930s, and have we have survived the many thousands of variations. For many years now now the pharmaceutical industry has led us away from health care, and into a world of symptom suppression rather than the curing of diseases.  People take blood thinners without trying to find out why the body is increasing blood pressure. Most disease id caused by insulin resistance ( cancer, diabetes, obesity, heart problems, and may others). Very few doctors address insulin resistance though, and the health care workers don't provide dietary information. In fact, hospital food often makes the situation worse. A few of the early vaccines had some success, but took years to develop and test. The pharmaceutical industry has latched on to this, and has been pushing damaging and crippling vaccines for many years now. The long term effects have  never been tested, and when it became apparent that they were shortening lives, and reducing the quality of life, they managed to get laws passed to prevent victims from pursuing claims for damages.

Step back and read the small print around the vaccines. No vaccine claims 100% success, and the best suggest 80% - that is 20% less than natural immunity. They also list numerous side effects and potential dangers. There have been several reports of deaths following vaccination. It is now being suggested that only healthy people are given the Astrazenecca vaccine, and presumably this is because healthy people can withstand the injection of disease. You may also like to reflect on the fact that no trial  has ever compared a vaccine against non-vaccination. All of the trials compare a vaccine against another vaccine, or a placebo, but the real competition is against healthy living.

I could go on about Vitamin "D", sunlight and lockowns, and face mask and increase eye infection and facial sores, but this [pst is probably quite long enough.

Find a rabid dog 🐩 and let him lick kiss your mouth.

If you do this and film it with real proof you did it I will be your avid follower.

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 01:13:00 PM

Please can we have some serious comments about this issue, and base them on rational thought, and not on regurgitated pharma and government distorted propaganda. If you need to compare corona viruses with rabies, then you have no concept of the medical issues. Insulin resistance, virus infections, glyphosate poisoning and broken legs are different medical risks.

btw  rabies is a viral infection of the central nervous system, and it is usually caught as a result of a bite pr scratch from a rabid dog. I suspect that human mouth saliva would destroy the virus and protect the human. However the chances of a rabid dog licking you and not biting you are pretty remote.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1586

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:35:25 PM

At first reading I thought you were just kidding. But than I realized that you are serious. How can someone suggest more social contact? You want more people to die? Where have you been in your biology classes at school?

It happens often with this one.

If you don't spread immunity, then we will end up with enforced vaccinations, and that will decrease longevity even more. The virus isn't killing people, the government policies are the real merchants of death.

In my school days, we learnt natural ways to improve heath. We didn't rely on injecting ourselves with poisons and disease.

Nobody is forcing you to take the vaccine. In fact I encourage you not to take it and travel to South Africa to build up your inmune system. (I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: