Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if you want to invest in crypto...  (Read 1169 times)
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 07:03:28 AM

This is a very good tip to recognise the scam project as the team member are the key point of any project and if the project is real then definitely this id due to the team member.

Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:04:16 AM

Invest only what you can afford to lose, this is the safest advice to pass unto others, even if project teams are real that won't stop them from exiting scam on you when you least expected, there is no project worth taking risks on so always play safe with little money

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 08:15:35 AM

It is also important to check their whitepaper. Beside fake team, fake whitepaper can be fabricated with some copy pasting.
Always remember to conduct intense research when we want to put our money in any crypto project, otherwise we will lose our money.
There are some projects with copied whitepaper and details like the ybree dao. Which has shown evidence of copied material from another project. It seems bithumb market favoring scam projects. I dont know but you can see how the wash trading occur very fast during their uniswap and cex trading.

I advise everyone not to fall on hypes or ending up losing your money by team seeking funds and tried to exit afte raising some money.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:13:51 PM

There are some projects with copied whitepaper and details like the ybree dao. Which has shown evidence of copied material from another project. It seems bithumb market favoring scam projects. I dont know but you can see how the wash trading occur very fast during their uniswap and cex trading.

I advise everyone not to fall on hypes or ending up losing your money by team seeking funds and tried to exit afte raising some money.

And people still buy their tokens, right? I never understood it but for some people plagiarism is NOT a bad thing. I think it is cultural sometimes because for me it is horrifying to even be implied that I copied some other person's work but for guys like John McAfee they are even PROUD of it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:33:21 AM

That is correct, and we must investigate a project first before investing to avoid losing your hard earned money, because we are now facing a hard time caused by the pandemic and mostly people needs the money to survive That's why we must watch the project closely.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 02:16:26 PM

And people still buy their tokens, right? I never understood it but for some people plagiarism is NOT a bad thing. I think it is cultural sometimes because for me it is horrifying to even be implied that I copied some other person's work but for guys like John McAfee they are even PROUD of it.

just like people still believing whatever trump say

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Nazmul012

Activity: 799
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 08:08:50 PM

nowadays scammers are using smarter stategy, that helps them to scam people without revealing identity. So it's difficult to find them out. It had better avoid the project whose team members are known to you or you unable to analysis deeply about them but i know many projects were fail, where team members were real. So need to analysis properly even if the team is real

Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 10:07:54 PM

yes, actually there are many things that must be considered before investing, especially if this is an investment in the crypto industry. Doing thorough research on project and team credentials is a must. The next thing is to find out if the coins they represent are listed or will be listed. if not, then simply take part in BTC / ETH. At least your money is safe.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
James Alberto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:16:23 AM

That's a good thing If you want to increase your money. Then you should invest in cryptocurrency And do business in coins that can benefit you And you should know the whole market situation Only then can you make a good profit from it. Make a good coins investment at the right time
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:25:07 AM

That's a good thing If you want to increase your money. Then you should invest in cryptocurrency And do business in coins that can benefit you And you should know the whole market situation Only then can you make a good profit from it. Make a good coins investment at the right time
I thought before you got into crypto. You have to study and read the market situation and find real and reliable news sources like at coindesk.com. coindaily.co, Forbes, blockonomi etc.

All that you have to do if you really want to be safe when playing crypto, both investing and trading

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:28:57 AM

nowadays scammers are using smarter strategy, that helps them to scam people without revealing identity. So it's difficult to find them out.
It had better avoid the project whose team members are known to you or you unable to analysis deeply about them but i know many projects were fail, where team members were real. So need to analysis properly even if the team is real

You better to deeper your analysis if you really wanted to work with projects that you'll going to invest your time and your money, scammers are everywhere, make sure to work out with your DYOR and keep yourself away from any possibilities of being victimized.

yes, actually there are many things that must be considered before investing, especially if this is an investment in the crypto industry. Doing thorough research on project and team credentials is a must. The next thing is to find out if the coins they represent are listed or will be listed. if not, then simply take part in BTC / ETH. At least your money is safe.

It's very important to learn if the team really have the intention to list the project because if there's none you will completely waste your time and money. No future for your investment but just totally scam.
Cekerula

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 06:00:21 AM

What you must check is their identity and background. But still that won't be enough for there might be cases of identity theft and make use of other people's information to fool other people that they are a real person with real identity. Remember, scammers are also a wise man like we people who invest with crypto so basically they won't make a trap that will be obvious.
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 10:07:10 AM

to prove they're not scammer project and minimize your investment of being scam...

1. look for the team if they're legit and real human... prove to yourself if they're human and real, not fake linkin from russia, reddit or facebook stuff...
2. list your find...

Good information but that doesn't say it all, have you seen projects that are successful for years and their team are anonymous till date? What's your take on this? Even if the teams are real it doesn't mean they won't scam their investors, we aren't God so we can't know what the team have in mind for any new project, this is why its always best to invest only what you can afford to lose

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: